Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'll keep waiting for a miracle. I'm just goin to stay on this board for a while. Part of me is still desperately hoping that some pr team somewhere is just letting this get out of hand ahead of sweeps and come Monday we'll get more confirmation that it's not true. I REALLY wish Ed was in town.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'm just goin to stay on this board for a while.
It's a somber mood, but it's the best place to be.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Addicted Fan

I just saw the JJ post! WTF is that!???
I hope it's not true... I mean it's kinda weird Seb/Leighton AND Ed/Jess breaking up at the same time... I love those 2 couples!
I'm pissed cause once it's on JJ, everyone seem to think it's true + CB hard core fans must be so happy cause now Leighton and Ed can be together in rl. Pfff!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I belive JJ in alot of stuff and that post seasmse like he didn't really belive it.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 04-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Yes because GG is real life and actors who are also friends can just swap partners in a professional environment. That's not awkward at all. some people dont realise how silly they sound.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And leighthon ad ed won't get together. If they wanted to they would have before serisly. And if it's true(whish i don't think it is) with what leighthn said she want jump into a new one. And special not with a friends of her bf and one of her bff's bf. I'm not a big leithon fan but no one would do that serisly.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

ikr? Leighton and Ed are two complete opposites when it comes to love. but you know... it's all about ze chemistry. not to mention that EJL are tight friends. Could it be any more insensitive and awkward?

I mean, granted, we don't know these people personally, but I've seen the way they are around each other, people were hating on Jess cos she couldn't stop talking about how wonderful Ed was.. and he's gone for a week or two so she cheats on him? Please. I don't know why people are more willing to believe Gossip Cop's insider than their reps. It's Gossip Cop! Their insider INSISTS! It MUST BE TRUE!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

JJ isn't sure about that story, he posted that because those rumours are literally everywhere and JJ shouldn't be at the last place.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

everyone is still sourcing NYPost. A few other sites have actually bothered to mention that Jess's rep denied it but most of them are going on like the NYPost is CNN now It's really bugging me that people are ignoring the reps just cos Ed's said, no comment.

Other than around these parts and maybe one site, I dont see anyone turning to Gossip Cop as an authority on the issue.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Absolute Fan

It's soo pathetic, and I have seen comments online about this meaning EL getting together, which honestly is just disrespectful to the actors and the crisis they're going through (if it's indeed true).
Old 04-09-2010, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i said the same thing when the blake chace thing rumers started. Even if they broke up their firends would never ever hock up. THey are to tight as a family kinda on the GG cast.
I may not watsh GG anymore but i love the cast and their diffrent realtionskip.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattywack (View Post)
It's soo pathetic, and I have seen comments online about this meaning EL getting together, which honestly is just disrespectful to the actors and the crisis they're going through (if it's indeed true).
ikr? So insensitive to the fact that these people are/were in long term relationships and if this stuff is true, they must be devastated. Further proof that some of these shippers see the actors as a real-life extension of the show.
I don't see how anyone can be claim to be a fan and be excited by this.

Frankly i mentioned this to someone, this whole reads like made up crock. Jess is the bad guy (as usual, even when they were together she was the bad guy for talking about him ). When there rumors of Ed cheating people were eager to argue it out. But tables are turned, and everyone's got a hunch it's true. Why? when has she ever given anyone the impression that she cheats beyond the fact that she plays a character people irrationally hate and thus cant look past?

EFF THIS. I have now gone from sad to pissed.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

never.
It's just a stupid doubel standard for some reason.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

they just hate Jess and believe the worst about her. They've always felt she wasn't good enough for Ed (i don't even know where to begin with this, seeing as none of us or them know these people), or my favourite 'i can't see past her character' which is just retarded.

i have faith we'll get more info on this. And it won't be what the majority thinks. And I'll be so damn happy.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's just a chater ppl. And it's not fair against Jess either. She is just playing the apart. Like any other actor.