Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2015, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry I failed to see you replied to my season 3 question and her being on it.

If she's in 10 episodes I think that would mean she would be in season 3 because season one only had 10 episodes.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

I do think that by the number of episodes listed she might. After all she is listed as a guest star and maybe she is not in all from season 2, but I'm not taking the list as fact because Natalie is listed as a regular and she was added to the official site as such and she is only listed for 8 episodes.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

icon by maxicons
Old 10-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if this can be considered as spoilers. Tho it's released from the Network??????

ahead:

He is gonna fall for her. I just hope she doesn't broke his heart because the fans love him! It doesn't look like it, more like she knows how to handle his wildness but...

His mom is not gonna like it. She seems to be the biggest mess of them all.

Gonna make gifs!

I hate that I haven't found a non mkv hq download of the episode.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Jess said that she feels bad for Laurel hope they are a fan favorite and she comes back

icon by maxicons

Last edited by SolveMyMystery; 10-27-2015 at 12:30 PM
Old 10-27-2015, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, according with what has been said, His mom meddles and scares Laura. What could she said???

Tho what John says at the end let a little hope.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

icon by maxicons
Old 10-28-2015, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Jessica Szohr on `Kingdom` | KTLA

Jess is on promo mode!

How many times she has go to that show!!!!!

Tho the clip of Jay and Laura makes me think that Jay's mom told her he could be violent and he seems so tamed by her.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How many times she has go to that show!!!!!
mte
Quote:
jessica szohr Retweeted
Kingdom on Audience ‏@KingdomAudience 1h1 hour ago
Tonight at 9/8c is the all-new episode #KingdomTV! Join us here, we're live-tweeting & giving away swag! R U ready?!

icon by maxicons
Old 10-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

So I finally watched last night epi!

I need to know more about that Keith guy it seem for comments that he had a big gritty story last season. Uhmm, I still think Alvey is just such a jerk! He iwas horrible with Christina and it seem like he cares more about his best trainee that his own son (Jay) at least he was nice with Nate after the lost. No wonder why Lisa doesn´t seem that happy to be in a relationship with him.

About Nate, I have watched some UFC fights and what Alvey said about him not liking hurting people should be something that end his career.

Love, love, Jay and Laura. They are cute and naughty. The hot tub scene!and I thought they were going to have phonesex. It really makes me want to watch last season to see how was non lovestruck Jay. Because lovestruck Jay is great and I'm loving him as much as the fans that have been watching since4 last season.

Laura and Christina were so awkward but real Who wasn't been there. Tho most people try to postpone that moment as long as possible, Laura!

So is Laura a rich daddy's girl? Her house is amazing, like a zen (lux) retreat. I also loved that Jay talked about her being smart and artsy being the qualities he likes about her.

Old 11-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I also watched the episode most recent and I have a feeling Jay's mom is going to get in the middle of Jay and Laura. I don't think she is going to like that he's starting to stray away from ALWAYS caring for his mom and she may not like that. In the last season, Jay was constantly caring for his mom, worrying about her, taking care of her and everything. I also have a feeling Laura is going to break his heart and send him into a horrible bad downward spiral. It's just a feeling I get. I think his mother will definitely play a role into their break up.

The mom is definitely messy, in season 1...good god (I don't want to spoil) but she was horrible.

Alvey is very mean especially toward his (now ex wife or soon to be) but also mean to Jay. He cares too much about Nate (which I agree, he should not be fighting at all) and I feel when Nate comes out about his sexuality, Alvey's obsession with him being his favorite will end very quick.

The talk of Jay fighting Ryan is appealing to me, I would love to see him get that fight and beat Ryan just so that in a way he is beating his father who obviously doesn't have faith in Jay (I think he doesn't like Jay because Jay is close to his mom) anywho I just rambled.

SolveMyMystery, you should definitely try watching the previous season so you can see the past Jay and what he is now, he's clearly head over heels for Laura.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffytaffy23 (View Post)
I also watched the episode most recent and I have a feeling Jay's mom is going to get in the middle of Jay and Laura. I don't think she is going to like that he's starting to stray away from ALWAYS caring for his mom and she may not like that. In the last season, Jay was constantly caring for his mom, worrying about her, taking care of her and everything. I also have a feeling Laura is going to break his heart and send him into a horrible bad downward spiral. It's just a feeling I get. I think his mother will definitely play a role into their break up.

The mom is definitely messy, in season 1...good god (I don't want to spoil) but she was horrible.

Alvey is very mean especially toward his (now ex wife or soon to be) but also mean to Jay. He cares too much about Nate (which I agree, he should not be fighting at all) and I feel when Nate comes out about his sexuality, Alvey's obsession with him being his favorite will end very quick.

The talk of Jay fighting Ryan is appealing to me, I would love to see him get that fight and beat Ryan just so that in a way he is beating his father who obviously doesn't have faith in Jay (I think he doesn't like Jay because Jay is close to his mom) anywho I just rambled.

SolveMyMystery, you should definitely try watching the previous season so you can see the past Jay and what he is now, he's clearly head over heels for Laura.
Have you seen the promo for next episode. Jay say that he wants to be trated as a priority or he goes!

I kinda of wish he find another coach and gym.

Yeah, I fell like Christina is going to go a bit Jocasta on Jay and ruin his new found happiness.

Also I thought Laura was daddy´s girl but in one of the interview she done last week she mentions Laura struggling for money...how can she afford to live wear she lives. I hope we get more back story.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

i haven't watched the new episode yet but people on twitter are mad

icon by maxicons
Old 11-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't watch either, I will this afternoon but it happened what we speculate, and what happened in that clip from the morning show. I mean, even when I watched the clip I felt bad for Jay. She was being very bitchy with him that have turn into a puppy in love. It was expected. Kingdom fans love Jay and as he is the one that get not much love from the other characters on the show... let's see what happens next!
Old 11-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I hope she is bitchy because she's afraid of getting hurt.

icon by maxicons