Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2015, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

So.. IMDB changed their info to just the name of the epis without the number but they still list 10. Who knows!
Old 10-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

At least they're updating.
Old 10-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

true

icon by maxicons
Old 10-21-2015, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Well after last week false start....

Tonight!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

icon by maxicons
Old 10-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

So, I'm loving the show and loving Jess being in it.

After their met I'm not sure who is getting in a biggest trouble Laura or Jay. I feel like Laura is a closeted mess.

About the show, I didn't dislike Alvey as much as the first episode, tho I still think he has a super weird vibe with his baby mama. Anyone else saw a conflict coming with Lisa and Alicia? I would be disappointed if Lisa gets territorial and catty with Alicia. I mean , the character of Lisa is great as a bassinets woman trying to manage all those crazy fighters to reduce it to a catty woman.

Anyway, inevitable GG jab(pun intended?), This show has all the debauchery the promos of Gossip Girl talked about and was never shown. I was a bit with Jay and Laura scene because we have never seen Jess in a scene like that, Love Bite was too campy and had a different feeling and I haven't seen Art Machine.

Hope I can make gifs soon but maybe some tumbler fans will have it first.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was a bit
me too me too
just saw the episode. i agree with you K Laura is a mess Loved their chemistry. That was fast

GIFS
tumblr
gif1 gif2 gif3
The dress

icon by maxicons
Old 10-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornelia444 (View Post)
me too me too
just saw the episode. i agree with you K Laura is a mess Loved their chemistry. That was fast

GIFS
tumblr
gif1 gif2 gif3
The dress

IKR! I thoght it was going to be next episode.

Tho, I loved the way she didn't let him charm his way into staying the night. The bottle of water was a little bit mean, at least he deserved an energy drink.

Review: Kingdom recap: 'Simulations' | EW.com

I feel like I should feel bad about Nate's girlfriend but damn with that attitude she would scare away even a straight man.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

icon by maxicons
Old 10-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

So here's the trailer for next week. No Jess or any of the newcomers but she is listen on imdb. Who knows? I´m watching either way, I´m hooked!

I have no sound rn tho.

She is in this season 2 trailer that I found:

Old 10-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

wow intense

icon by maxicons
Old 10-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornelia444 (View Post)
wow intense

In the trailer you can see Jay weighting himself and I read on an article that he will be losing weigh the whole season... hungry men are not easy to deal with.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
hungry men are not easy to deal with

in Greece we say ''Love passes through the stomach'' a lot

icon by maxicons
Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)

So, I'm loving the show and loving Jess being in it.

After their met I'm not sure who is getting in a biggest trouble Laura or Jay. I feel like Laura is a closeted mess.

About the show, I didn't dislike Alvey as much as the first episode, tho I still think he has a super weird vibe with his baby mama. Anyone else saw a conflict coming with Lisa and Alicia? I would be disappointed if Lisa gets territorial and catty with Alicia. I mean , the character of Lisa is great as a bassinets woman trying to manage all those crazy fighters to reduce it to a catty woman.

Anyway, inevitable GG jab(pun intended?), This show has all the debauchery the promos of Gossip Girl talked about and was never shown. I was a bit with Jay and Laura scene because we have never seen Jess in a scene like that, Love Bite was too campy and had a different feeling and I haven't seen Art Machine.

Hope I can make gifs soon but maybe some tumbler fans will have it first.
I just watched the episode from last night and WOW is what I thought when I saw the sex scene between Laura and Jay as well, the way he looked at her was really intense too. I'm loving that her character has come into play, and I also sense she is a alcoholic maybe? I mean I could be wrong but it seemed that she is with how fast she downed the drinks.

Did you or anyone else in here who watched it laugh when Jay explained himself to Laura from how he shot out the womb or something? LOL I don't remember the exact words but it was funny.

Lisa and Alicia, doesn't surprise me. I think Lisa is still in love with Ryan. I see them getting back together at some point down the road but I'm interested to see how she reacts to Alicia/Ryan as they grow close which I assume will happen.

Jessica did amazing, and she's great for this Laura character.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffytaffy23 (View Post)
I just watched the episode from last night and WOW is what I thought when I saw the sex scene between Laura and Jay as well, the way he looked at her was really intense too. I'm loving that her character has come into play, and I also sense she is a alcoholic maybe? I mean I could be wrong but it seemed that she is with how fast she downed the drinks.

Did you or anyone else in here who watched it laugh when Jay explained himself to Laura from how he shot out the womb or something? LOL I don't remember the exact words but it was funny.

Lisa and Alicia, doesn't surprise me. I think Lisa is still in love with Ryan. I see them getting back together at some point down the road but I'm interested to see how she reacts to Alicia/Ryan as they grow close which I assume will happen.

Jessica did amazing, and she's great for this Laura character.
I did. He is quite funny. I also laugh at his disbelieve of being threw out.

I also noticed the way Laura downed the drinks. Maybe she is as a big partier as him and that can get ugly.

We said something similar here too, K!