Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_eyes (View Post)
blair did one bad thing and apologized? that not even remotely close to the crap chuck has done to her or serena ( cough taking her BOYFRIENDS virginity)
How many times she has pull this stunt to Serena?her apologies are as trustful as Chuck's love.

But we won't agree because Blair is your fav and I watch the show hoping that at some point the girls(SBVJ) stop being pathetic.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)
How many times she has pull this stunt to Serena?her apologies are as trustful as Chuck's love.

But we won't agree because Blair is your fav and I watch the show hoping that at some point the girls(SBVJ) stop being pathetic.
we wont see it the same way. Blair is a much better friend than Serena ever could be ( imo).
Old 02-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

bright_eyes, I am totally in agreement with you. (What is your name?)

Besides, S isn't innocent. I really think she should have minded her own business. I didn't like what S did this episode.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

what did she do now.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

B asked S to convince/ask Raina to be interviewed for W.

And S realized CR was "serious." So she told Raina not to do the interview. And told Raina that B still loved Chuck. She told B it was to protect her, but ugh.

Personally, I think things would have worked out SO MUCH BETTER if Serena had STFU and let things play out.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Supreme Fan

DB were cute, but that's about it... so did not care about everything else. Whatever, I'm just glad V is back next week.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

next week? wait.. i thought she wont be back till 17??
Old 02-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Karla posted a gif in the previous page i think or the Vanessa thread... she appeared at the end of the promo. :-)

about 10 seconds in
Old 02-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

on one hand.. yay! I missed her! on the other hand.. dammit I dont feel like watching the show again.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Guess we'll see what she's up to now...
Old 02-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

lmao I wish GG just got all comedic if they cant create not boring drama why do drama @ all.
I want FUN!

Old 02-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

What I hate that while they can do comedic performances, the plots that SHOULD NOT be comedic, are. Especially when it comes to Blair. She's in these ridiculously situations that she shouldn't be, but they do it because they want to have it "funny."

That last one? I watched that just for Blake some time ago.. Oh, SNL.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

*RANT ALERT*

DB - From day one I knew it would never amount to anything. This is just one big TEASE. My suspicions were confirmed when CB had that moment at the W party a few wks ago. The only significant thing that may happen with DB might be a regretful kiss where they realise that the don't like eachother like that. We all know that CB and DS would return to eachother.

Also I found all the "comedic" squabbling at W with DB annoying - it was just immature and annoying. Also what's with them still forcing this headband thing. Are you seriously telling me that college students would be minions who would still rock a headband?! I forgot this is GG!

I think I'm one of the few that likes CR - I think Chuck needs someone like Raina. Cos Raina has the best parts of Blair and that chick from Paris - strong, ambitious and straight forward without being scheming and manipulative. Good and "normal" without being timid and insecure. I think the scheming sides of CB will always be their downfall. I hope Raina stays on as a regular when CR ends.

Serena - I still don't get why the writers thought it was ok or even logical for Serena to go from proclaiming her love for Dan and trying to win him back to suddenly falling for Ben. It just seemed rushed especially how they DB suddenly started. Maybe because of the BP breakup,non? But then again the writers have been content with making Serena a floozy so I don't know why I'm shocked.

Ben/Serena - I foresee Ben getting crazy possessive, Serena drifting further away from her fam and friends. Rufus resorts to calling Serenas dad to try and get through to her. All culminating to a stand of with Ben either trying to kill himself/Damien/Dan of the top of a building. And with Juliet and Serena pleading for him not etc etc etc

Like that Eric is getting more of a decent plot. And also that Damien is back - I always liked him.

Rufus and Nate = furniture. Even The plot of Jenny and Vanessa out of NY with no screen time is more interesting than those two.

What happened to everyone being students?!

I officially announce the death of Gossip Girl! Goodby and goodnight! Lol.

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

• TWITTER ~ K-Pop: OneKyungsoo ~ TUMBLR •

Last edited by ohsolively; 02-17-2011 at 08:35 PM
Old 02-17-2011, 09:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsolively (View Post)
DB - From day one I knew it would never amount to anything. This is just one big TEASE. My suspicions were confirmed when CB had that moment at the W party a few wks ago. The only significant thing that may happen with DB might be a regretful kiss where they realise that the don't like eachother like that. We all know that CB and DS would return to eachother.
I guess a kiss with them realizing it's nothing .... I suppose as long as THAT is what happened, I can deal with BD better.

Now, I hate DS, very much, but seriously, how did DS get to where they were a few eps back and IN THE SAME EPISODE it went BenS/DB? I almost feel bad for DSers (but I don't because I ship NS/DV hardcore). Sorry.

Quote:
Also I found all the "comedic" squabbling at W with DB annoying - it was just immature and annoying.
NONE of this is funny. Aside the fact that I'm a journalist so that internship bull made me angry. But I HATE when B's in a "comedic" plot. It's always bad for her and she deserves better. And I don't even know why Dan was at W. Really? At a fashion magazine? Does Lily hate him that much?

Quote:
Serena - I still don't get why the writers thought it was ok or even logical for Serena to go from proclaiming her love for Dan and trying to win him back to suddenly falling for Ben. It just seemed rushed especially how they DB suddenly started. Maybe because of the BP breakup,non? But then again the writers have been content with making Serena a floozy so I don't know why I'm shocked.
I would complain about that, but it's SO Serena over the seasons, that she's like the only consistent character anymore. That said, she's also like the only one who has NEVER gotten DEVELOPMENT. So I feel bad for Blake.

Quote:
Ben/Serena - I foresee Ben getting crazy possessive, Serena drifting further away from her fam and friends. Rufus resorts to calling Serenas dad to try and get through to her. All culminating to a stand of with Ben either trying to kill himself/Damien/Dan of the top of a building. And with Juliet and Serena pleading for him not etc etc etc
See, that's why I hated how they dealt with Damien. Because he was RIGHT. I just want some Eric/Damien goodies, but now I'm sad.

And I would gladly push him if that happened...

*shrugs* Eric, I care about. Ben? GO AWAY!

Quote:
Rufus and Nate = furniture. Even The plot of Jenny and Vanessa out of NY with no screen time is more interesting than those two.
I agree. Vanessa and Jenny gone have more plot than these two. Granted, when Rufus has plot/screentime, I'm waiting for him to chock on a waffle, but Nate? *sighs* At least can I have MORE CN scenes? Or BN? Why can't Blair hang with Nate? It would be more natural than with Dan.

Quote:
What happened to everyone being students?!
What, NYU jokes last year and Columbia campus and Colin at the beginning of the season aren't enough for you?

I think Vanessa's the only one still in school. No, B, too. At least they mention she's a full-time student.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
..., I'm waiting for him to chock on a waffle, but Nate? *sighs* At least can I have MORE CN scenes? Or BN? Why can't Blair hang with Nate? It would be more natural than with Dan.
now I can't get that out of my head.

I guess with the school thing they can't be bothered to even pretend that they are students. I just find it weird to have it from being set at uni in the 1st part season then.....I don't even know why I'm still surprised the inconsistency of GG anymore lol.

BLAKE LIVELY HQ

• TWITTER ~ K-Pop: OneKyungsoo ~ TUMBLR •