Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

It drives me insane with WTFness when people say they didn't have chemistry It was GLARINGLY obvious.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so used to the hating I only laugh about it now Its ridiculous and everyone knows it. They are too blinded by their love for CB that they can't see clearly anymore!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, i have to say it's denial. Or my fave - "It was EJ!!!"

Well.... duh. Guess they were just panicking because they flowed so well in their scenes.. and they were worried the writers to put them together in scenes again.

I will be pissed if CV never have scenes again.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Me too I hate how they give certain people tons of scenes and others never get any How about some balance? And yes GG, people can be good friends after they broke/hooked up
Old 09-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

oh that's my worry. they only couple they bother to do that with is DS, which is absurd. I will be very surprised if NV, NJ or NV have scenes again despite their history knowing the way this show works sometimes.. CV, i dont even want to think about it.

In my dream scenario, BV end up as grudging roomates, so it happens a lot there.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i love if VB became roomates b/c it would mean atleast to have c and v in the same room from time to time.

And it's not absurd i love that B/c that means scens.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 09-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

They have insane amount of chemistry. And the only EJ part for me was the ending. But the rest of the ep was great for them.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluv (View Post)
yeah, i have to say it's denial. Or my fave - "It was EJ!!!"

Well.... duh. Guess they were just panicking because they flowed so well in their scenes.. and they were worried the writers to put them together in scenes again.

I will be pissed if CV never have scenes again.
WORD to everything you said. If they had no chemistry then the reaction to them wouldn't have been such a freak out so strong. The chemistry frightened them and threaten their ideals about the show. Love it.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they chemistry it was made me ship them acully. And the fact they kinda matsh too.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

great point, Jess. Good chemistry = worry. If they didn't have it, people wouldn't worry since there'd be no hope.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they sure wouldn't.
I mean if the makers want chuck to be intressed in anyone else then blair of the main girls i say vaness is a safe beat.

Old 09-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
WORD to everything you said. If they had no chemistry then the reaction to them wouldn't have been such a freak out so strong. The chemistry frightened them and threaten their ideals about the show. Love it.
So much WORD Jess¡
Old 09-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylu (View Post)
they sure wouldn't.
I mean if the makers want chuck to be intressed in anyone else then blair of the main girls i say vaness is a safe beat.
Even though I'd love to see Serena/Chuck I think you're right. I can't imagine them ever doing CJ or CS, so CV is pretty much all they have left. If they ever wanted to give Chuck another love interest again it'd make sense for it to be V.

I think its hilarious how one little hookup can cause that much uproar They must have been really worried.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If they ever wanted to give Chuck another love interest again it'd make sense for it to be V.
That's the problem.. They've been set up. If the show ever wanted to go there, they really honestly could. So people lost their minds a bit.

Right now, i just want scenes. Nice friendly scenes. I need more of V believing in Chuck. I said this on the main GG thread. Other than B, everyone else is really bipolar when it comes to Chuck.

Vanessa might think he's a perv.. but she never once put him down, even after the mess at the end of 2.07
Old 09-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluv (View Post)
That's the problem.. They've been set up. If the show ever wanted to go there, they really honestly could. So people lost their minds a bit.

Right now, i just want scenes. Nice friendly scenes. I need more of V believing in Chuck. I said this on the main GG thread. Other than B, everyone else is really bipolar when it comes to Chuck.

Vanessa might think he's a perv.. but she never once put him down, even after the mess at the end of 2.07
IA. I wouldn't say I am a CV shipper as I still love CB, but I am all down for CV friendship.

Yeah everyone is really bipolar when it comes to Chuck. Poor guy.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess