Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Don't take this the wrong way Jackie, but I think CV fans, whether that is interaction, romance, snark, friendship should have somewhere to post without always having to justify themselves...

I think most of us here have reached a point where we don't care for the fandom anymore so would just like some CV, whatever the reaction and how it is placed.

This isn't a snark at you I guess I am on my last legs with the GG fandom. If I wasn't for Ed and Jess I think I would leave. ETA: This sounds like such a mean post, it's not I guess I am just tired. Anyway another BIG reason I haven't left the fandom is you guys here, love you too much

We need some CV fic! Anyone read anything good recently?

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Last edited by Fennep; 10-20-2009 at 05:33 PM
Old 10-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Oh, I totally get it. I don't want to step on anyone's toes when I come into this thread, but it's my job as mod to check all the threads so I try to post, and I know my opinion isn't ... seconded ... around here.

I love you all. I get it.

I do. The other couples I ship on other shows/books, I get it. BL interacted so little in the end and I craved every last scene I could get.

And we can all have friendly discussions..or telling opinions since it's not really a discussion without feelings getting hurt because we all love each other.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 AM
Addicted Fan

I this board.

I would have loved a CV scene too! But in a way Jackie is right, it shouldn't be happening when CB are fighting. Too much like 220... And V shouldn't be the one he goes to to piss B off. But I'd love a friendship!

Almost a scene

I love B's face and C so smily. Well, Ed actually.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

for all the people that were almost crying with anger (i wont name names) on other boards about CV interacting. You know what? I don't see the big deal about it, for whatever reason. People just don't like CV in scenes cos they don't like V or maybe it's some insecurity about them hooking up, which has already happened ANYWAY without young animals dying or the universe collapsing.

Frankly, I love CB, but it's getting old that he only ever seems to have scenes with Blair these days. He doesn't have with Nate, with his step-family. He hasn't interacted with Serena in 3 eps, or hell, even Dan. He was at a wedding with everyone and he only spoke to the same person. It's getting old. I know people like it this way, but it's a waste in my opinion.

And even if he interacted with these people, they're his FRIENDS, so he has to be nice to them. don't know about you, but I miss the snarky Chuck. And the only people he can still be that way to is DV. And we don't get it. Also, deny all people will, but they had some great one liners.

As a Vanessa fan, the last thing I care about is what 'the fandom thinks'.

so. yeah. Sorry for the rant, and it's not directed at you Jackie, but generally but I'm kinda over the way people exaggerate things on this show.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are we having a fight
WHen you have problems with your gf/bf you go to friends not to piss off the one you with but b/c you need it.
And i think the CBers is just insecure or something b/c they saw the awsome chemistry CV has in the few scens with got.

And i don't really care what the fandom says...and appertly the writter doesn't either.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 10-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

No were not Sara, it's all good here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexParisGGfan (View Post)
I this board.

I would have loved a CV scene too! But in a way Jackie is right, it shouldn't be happening when CB are fighting. Too much like 220... And V shouldn't be the one he goes to to piss B off. But I'd love a friendship!
Yeah.. I do agree with this. Fingers crossed we get something soon.

IA Onyeka, I really miss C having scenes with V, D, E and L.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 10-21-2009, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he should have scens with other ppl

Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

I can't say I love what they're doing to Chuck right now, but whatever.

Sorry Sara, I was just airing a frustration.

I wasn't hoping he'd go to Vanessa to piss B off. In context of what was happening with the speech, and what the original plan was in the script, calling Vanessa/asking what was REALLY going on would have made sense since she was the OTHER party
Old 10-21-2009, 04:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I dont want to be rude or anything but up to this point throughout the 3rd season any CV interaction, considering the SLs wouldnt have made sense. The only one that would make sense was last episode and for some reason they cut it.

While I do want C to interact with everyone, I dont want it to look forced and considering his SLs up until now he had no reason to interact with -say Dan or Vanessa...

And Im sure they will at some point, not because they think the fandom is ready or whatever but because it actually makes sense/fits into the storyline
Old 10-21-2009, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it kinda sucked that they did.
B/c i really thingk Chuck cares about V. I really do.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

CD interaction should have happened in 3.05

And just a small scene of CV bumping into each other when he went to halls would have been funny.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 10-21-2009, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and not strange at all.
For exempel when he had gone to look for B in her doorm but wasn't there. I would love in he had run in to V then.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
CD interaction should have happened in 3.05
the thing is this season they ve too much going on in one episode so its kinda hard to fit everything in. There were many things I expected to see in 3.05, like something about Bart.

So they skip other stuff and focus on main points/plots I guess.
Elite Fan

new thread. Any titles?
Master Fan

Even a "ah gross" from V, and a smirk from C would have been good

sadly plots and guest stars come before character development and consistory

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess