Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Brooklyn Lounge(OT) #22 - Insert witty title about life and stuff here.

OFF-TOPIC THREAD

EVERYTHING is fair game (you know, besides spoilers. Jackie will hunt you down, lol).

Pat / pattywack / (GMT+10)
Anna / mesmerized / (GMT+1)
Sara / mylu / (GMT+1)
Onyeka / cbluv / (GMT)
Iman / zccajj / (GMT)
Jess / Fennep / (GMT)
Jackie / Kiss of Death / (GMT-5)
Mia / MPGirl / (GMT-5)
Biana / FenixxB / (GMT-8)
Old 11-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Ah I'd love too, but it would bore you as you don't watch it. I wish I was magical I'd make you love it so we could squee together

Who do you ship on Glee?
I guess mine would be Will Emma, but not overly so.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Shame about Merlin. I really tried with that show...sigh.

i used to ship W/E but they havent had anything concrete in a while and i kinda got over it. I'm very fickle. I liked FQ, till she became a bitch to him, then I liked PR, but Puck is kinda a jerk to her too, then I like PQ, but he was such a jerk again this week so its like ... *sigh*. FR are cute too, but i just dont see what everyone sees in Finn, he's so thick. Tina/Artie are adorable, but that was quickly abandoned.

the show doesn't give you much of a chance to appreciate any ships really now i think of it.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
everyone does Alex too
I was talking aobut a song, i think lady gaga sings it lol But yeah i think everyone does.

Quote:
paps are always pain in the ass But a famous person should be prepared for it...
Btw Im a fan of Stellan Skarsgård and I wonder if they're related with Alex? Probably not cause its just maybe a very popular swedish surname.
It's not a commen swedish name at all. Stellan is Alex and gustaf's father. HOw can ppl not knwon this is beyound me.

Quote:
so if I got it right if you say something bad about americs U automatically get some hate...? I think everyone is free to say what they like. I don't think it was something offensive. IDK...
I think they thought it was littel duoubel standard from alex since he lives and work there. I still think he has the right to say whatever. It was more a comment on that usa wasn't far away from meteropia at all. THat is his and stellans new movie. It's kinda funny that alex convinced stellan to do it. THe maker of metropia is a good friend of alex.
Quote:
Thanks in advance! Will listen to them with pleasure!
I like all of them really. In terms of vocals I loke BWO more, but for the music I like Alcazar a lot. And Vacuum I love not the whole albums. All of them are rather popular on the radio here. Id love them to sing in swedish too. Ur langage reminds me of Elves lang.) Something ethereal and magical U know.
Elves? Not so sure about that lol
I never ever even heard of Vacuum or atleast i don't think i have lol
Here is one of my fave murkus songs. It's called idoiter.
And another with Laakos it's called Norrköping (it's a town in sweden , but the song is in english..he does speak some in swedish before the song plays b/c it's a live gig on tv)
Quote:
I buy DVDs so rarely this days its frightening I used to buy a lot 2 yrs ago. Now its only when I realy like the film and want to get bonuses, commentary and behind the scenes material like U know I bought very expensive "Lord of the rings" special edition 4 DVD sets. It was soooo expensive but I had to buy being a fan.
I'm kinda like that too. But i love TB alot but i'm moving into a new apartment in Jan so i need to buy some stuff for that so we see if i will buy s1 or not. And there isn't so mush alex in it. Mush more in s2 and ilove s2 way more then s1.
Quote:
So it's not that small town after all? What's the name of it?
The town it's called Karlstad. Our hockey team is like the 4 or 5th best in europe if that says anything lol
Karlstad is by the 2nd biggiest inlake in europe also. I tihnk we are like 10th bigest town in sweden or something or maybe 11 lol

Back now
And thanks for the new thread.
I still haven't caught up with Merlin saddly.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 11-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, never mind. I got hooked onto Merlin as I wanted to see where the Arthur/Merlin relationship went, then I fell in love with the boys, and the girls.

I sometimes wonder why I even watch Glee as I don't really love any of the characters on the show and I don't really have a ship. It's just silly fun.

I think Merlin and Fringe are really my fave shows. I like GG but as a whole, Merlin and Fringe are much better imo.

Sara Merlin was soooo good. Sorry my icon is spoilerly but....... AG

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

im still really into GG, Glee, VD and HIMYM right now. Glee has a problem of not being consistently good. Some eps are somewhat pointless, and some are just AWESOME.

VD has gotten quite compelling, but it's off the air for 2 months. FML. .G just started to get really exciting for me again,

So this GG hiatus, im going to try and pick up about 2 new shows to get into. Not sure which yet. but i need my weekly fixes of series.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As for right now Merlin is better then GG mainly b/c i think over all i love britsh tv alot.

I don't known about Glee i'm not crasy about it acully. But i do have my love for quinn and puck and i just love mark. I'm not super crasy about Glee as a whole thought.

Well you all known how i feel about GG at the time. And Well i kinda taken a break from lots of my shows lately. Probly b/C welll i was sick and i havn't gotten back to it now. See when or even if i will. VD kinda broke my heart when they killed of vicki.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Sara you will LOVE the new episode.

Fringe is awesome, it's like Lost + House x X-files = Fringe.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

for the chuck fans, i love this song.

going to make a late dinner
Old 11-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

emase like ther was some AG so i need to catsh up.
Is that from the new epi your icon is?

Not to big on either lost or house lol

edit:
THat song makes me think of TB .

Old 11-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Sara the episode was a Arwen one! AG glore, and yes my icon is from tonight.

See you later Onyeka.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i couldn't wait so i'm seeing some clips fromthe epi on yt right now...Can't wait to see the kiss then

Old 11-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I love them so much.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i wished the kiss been longer thought.
And why this we can't be together it's driving me littel insane.

Old 11-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I am a sucker for angst. I love couples that want to be together be 'can't'

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess