Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I just loved how he made her nervous and he wouldn't move when she was trying to get past him, It was great.. The smile he was giving her was just uhhhh no words to explain...
And then Ray had to ring and just Kill it...
I think Season 9 is the start of something for these 2.. Okay i know the show isn't about them but every other show has a love interest right? haha

And for 7 years we have seen so much Sexual Tension and flirting like mad.. But this episode pretty much hit the nail on the Head..We have seen it building for so many years. And when they rescued her in Somalia he showed his feelings for her even if he was on drugs or whatever it was...

I really liked EJ for putting him in the right direction made him think just a bit which was good..

And you know what the sad part of me watching the ending... I actually had Tears in my eyes.. How sad is that i was so excited and everything.. Last night i watched the ending 20 times at least might watch it more later on haha...

Besides all the happiness and everything going on with these 2.. Is that there seems to be so much Hate going on with people Bashing Tony and Ziva saying they have gone soft and they hope one of them gets killed off!
If you didn't like what you saw then you should have just switched it off or just simply walked away...

I'm Megan!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

See, both of you were able to put into words my feelings! I'm just a jumble of emotions over everything right now that I can barely put two words together about this topic. Both of you did it beautifully! I wholeheartedly agree!

Born and raised Navy brat
Old 01-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah i finally found the words to actually write what i had to say lol.. I just couldn't leave it at what i had haha

I can't wait to see what you have to say Andie! I always look forward to your Reviews... It's funny how u can't grasp it all just yet

I'm Megan!
Old 01-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

My fingers just ran away with me. I can't control these things once Tiva-power gets a hold of them.
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 01-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Passionate Fan

haha same thing happened to me to.. I dunno how to describe what went on in my head last night lol

EDIT: I just can't help myself.. Here's a picture from last night's episode!!

http://weatherly-sexual.tumblr.com/p...-dysfunctional

EDIT: i read way to many reviews but i found this on Tumblr.. Read this and you will freaking love it haha
I can't get enough right now

http://littlesammy.livejournal.com/309008.html

EDIT NO2: By the way. Did you guys happen to notice how Casual Tony was when he was like "say hello" the way it sounded it was interesting haha... You can totally tell he really GOT TO HER and got to her good!!!!
Like i said earlier i can see something happening! Must stop watching the ending.

I'm Megan!

Last edited by Megz1989; 01-05-2012 at 06:35 AM Reason: Must stop editing...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Holy...

That ending scene between Tony and Ziva was just....I have no words. The way they were looking at each other and how Tony wouldn't move so Ziva had to squeeze by him.I really hope that we continue to see development.

I think I've watched the ending scene a hundred times already.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Um, you want what my review would be just read the review linked above! I seriously couldn't have said it better! If you don't want to go back and guess the link here it is So many stories left to tell... - About NCIS 9x12 - Housekeeping

Old 01-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know what i love most? this bit..

he is poking a cave.

he made a move and to me, he looks calm in love maybe? i'm delusional.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

What I love is that she didn't ask him to move. She just squeezed past.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

i just love that whole scene ha. But what i love the most is he didn't move. Just stayed in that one spot! She was so nervous. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

I'm Megan!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I love her girlish giggle she had during the conversation!

I also loved that he didn't move for her when she went to answer the phone. He wasn't saying that she couldn't answer the phone, but he wasn't going to make it easy for her either. He made a point loud and clear!

Oh, and her asking him what she should say. She wanted his opinion on it, or if she should even answer it at all.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That ending scene between Tony and Ziva... The chemistry, it screams out loud that they want each other! It was perfection

And I know, I loved it that she asked him what to do now when the phone rang, that was so insecure of her, so untypically Ziva! She didn't want to destroy the moment they had there, but she also couldn't NOT answer to Ray's call since she had complained he hadn't called in so long...

And Tony not moving an inch when she went past him... he definitely proved a point there
Old 01-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And Tony not moving an inch when she went past him... he definitely proved a point there
That now that he'd taken the first step forward, he wasn't gonna take a step back? He wasn't going to just disappear now? That there was no sweeping it under the rug this time?

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEK FOR TWO OF MY SHIPS!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh and also when he said! 'agent David, do you really consider me to be in your life' (i think he said those words might have to watch it again.) he moved a tiny bit closer when he said that. Hehe. You tend to notice these little things when you watch it over and over. Oh and i haven't stopped reading that review either haha. Even on my phone like i am now.

I'm Megan!
Old 01-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think i was literally jumping up and down at the end because of this scene. Ive been waiting the whole season for something and finally we got it!!

I know I hate EJ, but thank you!! for pointing Tony in the right direction... should I be mad that it took words from EJ to get Tony thinking? Either way, I hope he starts to realize that EJ made good points and that he needs to stop pretending they are just co-workers. There is more than friendship there!

I think Ziva was taken aback that Tony started to refer to them and there was hints of something more between them. I hope she dumps Ray, who looks hideous in that promo. Was he busy growing out a tupee or something lol NCIS finally got me excited about this show again. Can't wait to see where the rest of the season plays out. I hope they didnt tease us and drop the storyline period as they usually do err

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva

Last edited by charlize_angel4; 01-06-2012 at 08:21 PM Reason: didnt finish post!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread