Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I just think of it as they were becoming friends during that summer, that's all, and slent time together after Gibbs left but it would be nice if it was mentioned!

Oh well, new ep Tuesday, can't wait!!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

It showed how close they became though, which was interesting since in that same episode, Ziva was complaining about how insufferable he became after Gibbs left. It makes me think that they kept both their work/personal lives separate to some extent.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Loving talking about Hiatus

I don't think anything happened, I think it was close to happening and that it would've if he hadn't been sent on that dumbass assignment. I agree with you Ha, that they kept it pretty close to the chest when moving from being at work with one another to being at home with one another. But it's part of the problem I have with S4 when it comes to Tony/Ziva and the way some people look at her behaviour during S4. They were spending all this time together over a period of 3 months, they probably grew closer, maybe they shared more etc and then he just started acting standoffish towards sorta out of the blue, he was pushing her away. On top of caring about him initially on top of spending that much time with him, I'd be so confused and hurt and of course I'd want to know what the hell was going on with him. I'm rambling again but it'd be so awesome if it go mentioned again, it doesn't have to be anything major but one of them talking about it would be interesting.

Quote:
It makes me feel like he's sort of taking advantage of her but she throws it right back at him well sometimes.
Oh completely.

We get a preview today?!

Last edited by Coopah; 03-08-2010 at 05:38 PM
Old 03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

HQQQQQ. I like the way she's looking at him, and their casual outfits! We rarely get to see them wear out of work attire, bwah.

Pfffbtt, I would probably be reacting the same if I was in her shoes. Her partner is being secretive and dodging questions left and right. She was right in trying to figure out what was up, not just because it was affecting his work, but also because they're friends.

Yess, preview! It will make up for all the studying I have to do tonight.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

omggg, that pic of the pic haha. whooo!! they are just... gosh. they kill me with how they look at each other!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

That pic is just kdjghdvgbdcnru

I never get over how they look at each other.
Bones Undercover Podcast
Old 03-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopah (View Post)
Loving talking about Hiatus

I don't think anything happened, I think it was close to happening and that it would've if he hadn't been sent on that dumbass assignment. I agree with you Ha, that they kept it pretty close to the chest when moving from being at work with one another to being at home with one another. But it's part of the problem I have with S4 when it comes to Tony/Ziva and the way some people look at her behaviour during S4. They were spending all this time together over a period of 3 months, they probably grew closer, maybe they shared more etc and then he just started acting standoffish towards sorta out of the blue, he was pushing her away. On top of caring about him initially on top of spending that much time with him, I'd be so confused and hurt and of course I'd want to know what the hell was going on with him.
THAT! That is exactly my view on Ziva's behaviour in season 4. Not that I ever rewatched any of the episodes Jeanne was in after the first time, but I remember how hurt Ziva was at Tony's behaviour and how worried she was about him(I don't remember which episode, but there was a scene with her in the car with Gibbs that was very telling). They clearly were very close before he got the assignment and of course she cared about him enough to ask him about what was going on in his life and if he was ok, especially given the time he was spending at the hospital. I don't get why people can't see it That's also why I don't have any problems with the way Tony acted at the end of last season. While I do think he was a bit jealous about Ziva being with Michael, I think he acted the way he did out of concern for Ziva (the scene where he's watching the tape of Ziva being hurt in the explosion in Morocco breaks my heart for him).

Anyway, back to the discussion about our likes/dislikes on the show, I must say that season 4 is my least favourite season of the show, including the first two when Ziva wasn't there. The first couple of episodes were really good and I loved Dead Man Walking, but the whole Frog storyline killed it for me. It made me dislike Jenny so much I wasn't able to go back to ever liking her again, so much so I wasn't really sad to see her die at the end of season five. Also, the part about Tony/Jeanne was so cliched...I mean, playboy cop goes undercover to find dirt on an arm dealer by romancing his daughter and falls in love in the process...seriously?!
Not to mention it makes me so mad that people nag on Ziva for lying to the team about Michael (not that I'm happy she did, but I can understand the why) but they don't have a problem with Tony lying to the others for almost a year.

Yeah, rant finally over. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

No preview yet? Totally sucks.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase the memories (View Post)
No preview yet? Totally sucks.
yeah, maybe, but i do love a surprise.

and very well said, BlueEyes83, about tony and ziva's attitudes and s4 in general. there were some good eps but i feel like the tony/jeanne scenes just ruined it for me. i always fast forward them!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Awww that pic of T/Z. I remember when it was first showed I was all giddy because it meant that Tony and Ziva were getting closer.

I HATED the episodes with Jeanne. I could take half my ship being in another relationship, but there were times where I really didn't like Tony's attitude towards Ziva. Ziva didn't now what was going on with him and had a right to be concerned, he was acting weird.

Quote:
I don't remember which episode, but there was a scene with her in the car with Gibbs that was very telling). They clearly were very close before he got the assignment and of course she cared about him enough to ask him about what was going on in his life and if he was ok, especially given the time he was spending at the hospital.
I remember that scene. (Also not sure of the ep) Ziva's concern was very telling. And I think Gibbs saw something as well because he did give her a knowing look.

New episode tonight!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

I saw the ET clip for tonight's episode. It sounds interesting from the way MW and MH were describing it.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

I just saw the preview for tonight's episode too. Definitely sounds like an interesting episode. And I'm sure that Tony will have a lot to say.

OT: chase the memories I'm so in love with your avi. Jim/Pam and their baby. Sorry to get off topic, just had to mention it.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Tony, always having something to say concerning wives. He almost sounds like Gibbs in that respect.

Thanks! And call me Ha. And I like your avie too! Although I've lost interest in GH, I think Lulu/Dante were super cute.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He almost sounds like Gibbs in that respect.
True. I'm sure Gibbs will have some interesting things to say too.

I don't watch GH anymore either. I just catch clips of Dante/Lulu online. I wouldn't be able to sit through an hour of that lol.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the bathroom scene from after they brought Ziva back from Somalia on Sunday.
One of the best scenes ever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread