Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Extreme Fan

no, i liked it, too! i'm glad we got some adorable TZ this ep- i was just crossing my fingers for ONE tidbit since it was a gibbs heavy ep.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

They both looked HAWT in this one. Adorable moments, and the trip to AZ was cute! More than I expected. Not that I am complaining, the more the better
Bones Undercover Podcast
Old 03-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

I didn't even notice how similiar Tony/Ziva look with the sunglassess on, really cool.

I think from now on I'm going to go into episodes not expecting much concerning T/Z scenes. It seems whenever I think we won't get any scenes with them or not too much, we do end up getting something good wih them. So that's what I'm going to do from now on.

Last edited by Liliya; 03-05-2010 at 08:53 PM
Old 03-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Good thinking. If we go in not expecting anything, we may end up pleasantly surprised and not disappointed. Now if only I could make myself follow this advice haha!!

Have a good weekend, everyone! Getting closer to Tuesday and new ep before we have to sit through another break between eps, boo. But it's probably good cause I don't want the season to end yet!!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good thinking. If we go in not expecting anything, we may end up pleasantly surprised and not disappointed. Now if only I could make myself follow this advice haha!!
I tell myself not to expect too much but sometimes I still do it. Easier said then done. But it worked this time so I'm going to try again for the next episode.

We have another break after this ep? I hate that they do this. I mean in a way it's good that we don't have to wait months for a new episode, but I think I'd like it better if the show ran more consistently. I get so happy that we have new eps and then it goes on a break again.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I definitely love that scene with them wearing sunglasses. Ziva looks beautiful and Tony looks so hot with his sunglasses on haha

Please no more breaks! But I know that wont be the case, bah

Not long till the next episode, I too try not to expect any Tiva moments only to be surprised with the amount of tiva we get. Ill try not to go in with any expectations but thats hard. Lately havent been disappointed so lets hope the streak doesnt end!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 03-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah, we've gotten some good stuff lately, it's been nice!

okay, come on people, keep discussing, gotta work our way through this thread next haha!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Wait, we have another break after this? So sad.

Okay, what's everyone's favorite TZ scene per season? I'm very partial to their angsty scenes, except for the end of S6.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Good discussion topic, hopefully it will keep us going to finish off this thread. Don't know if I have that great of a memory to remember all their scenes.

I loved season three Tony/Ziva scenes. They were so flirty and fun. I like angsty scenes as well, just not too much. I can't take a lot of angst. But I have to say the Tony/Ziva scenes in Truth or Consequences were just... Definitely in my top ten.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I hink it's just a two week break so not too bad.

Ahh, angst, they KILL me. I think s3 was still fun and flirty and then s4, angst begins. But honestly, for me, angst-wise, nothing can top Aliyah. Just, my god, that is heartbreak. Like, I need medical attention ha.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

I really can't handle the last couple of episodes of S6. MW/CdP do bring their A game, but it's too hard to watch for me.

One of my favorite scenes would have to be the 'tired of pretending' scene. It may be even my favorite scene between them. Just the level of intensity and their stare-downs give me chills. It's the epitome of the TZ dynamic imo. The way the scene speaks volumes without really stating the obvious.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Another completely epic and amazing scene. Just... no words. They sizzle off the screen and clutch your heart.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase the memories (View Post)
I really can't handle the last couple of episodes of S6. MW/CdP do bring their A game, but it's too hard to watch for me.
Me too but it's more to do with Ziva rather than the two of them and how heartbreaking that is. It's almost hard watching the beginning eps of 6 just because they were so good and so there (I don't understand at all when people say they grew distant during the season because imo, they grew closer.)

And I don't think I have a favorite, there are too many...I have my top five least favorite.

Quote:
But I have to say the Tony/Ziva scenes in Truth or Consequences were just... Definitely in my top ten.
Yes! Oh so agreed. Couldn't live without you That's most probably in everyones top ten.

Quote:
The way the scene speaks volumes without really stating the obvious.
So word. The looks. It's almost the epitome of their relationship. Even though they sometimes can't talk to one another, they use their eyes to say so much more, or what they can't.

Almost tuesday again !
Old 03-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Season 3 makes me The start of Season 4 I love, but the angst settles in the further into the Jeanne storyline we get. Season 5 is one of my faves, but as qirjanran knows Aliyah rips me heart out every single time. Not ashamed to admit it makes me tear up.

Bones Undercover Podcast
Old 03-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesinoz (View Post)
Season 3 makes me The start of Season 4 I love, but the angst settles in the further into the Jeanne storyline we get. Season 5 is one of my faves, but as qirjanran knows Aliyah rips me heart out every single time. Not ashamed to admit it makes me tear up.

oh, i agree! i honestly can't watch that finale arc unless i'm depresed/or want to make myself depressed. it's torture on the soul.

i really like s5, too!! there were some awesome TZ moments episode after episode, it was really good!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread