Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not blowing on you again!
Some of thier lines just kill me.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting those caps! Thats the scene I am talking about hehe! I love it

They look so cute there And these lines crack me up haha

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 02-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A few days I came across the scene when they go to inspect a suspects (i guess) house. The cat runs through the cat door and Tony jumps.

Ziva: "Don't tell me you're afraid of a little pussy. Cat."
Old 02-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
yikes at those math courses! good luck. and what's your username over @ LJ? i don't really visit the NCIS places there, kind of wary.

and, yes, i love whenever he's hovering around her desk when they're working together and looking at info. so cute.
I know! Why did I decide to be a math major???

Oh I'm yazizzle33 over at LJ. Also my name on twitter. Though I don't go on twitter much and my tweets are always so lame. And what's your username at LJ? I'll add you!

I just generally love when Tony's over at her desk cuz we don't get to see him do that that much. Plus, he's so huge and she's small so it looks so hot and like he's blanketing her or something.

Quote:
I love that line! I know what ep you're talking about and that moment is priceless and SO dirty! Probably why I love it so much.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, Yaz, hang in there love.

Pretty, pretty caps!
Old 02-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome caps! I totally love those scenes.

They have NO concept of personal space - and let's hope they don't ever get any!!!
Bones Undercover Podcast
Old 02-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Plus, he's so huge and she's small so it looks so hot and like he's blanketing her or something.
Okay, that just gave me butterflies. He's/they've been doing that a lot more this season...not just with the desk lean or anything but leaning into her when they're just standing beside each other, like he curves his body around her, very very subtly, like he's not even thinking about it.

Quote:
So naughty. That's the head!lean!whilst!asleep! episode. No sense of personal space whatsoever...though seeing more of that season would be nice.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Plus, he's so huge and she's small so it looks so hot and like he's blanketing her or something.
That always looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesinoz (View Post)
They have NO concept of personal space - and let's hope they don't ever get any!!!
A nother reason why they're so good together.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesinoz (View Post)
Awesome caps! I totally love those scenes.

yes, agreed! i LOVE how they're always in each other's space lol!!! and as you said, they fit perfectly.

omg, the "pussy. cat." cat scene always makes me blush cause the look on tony's face when he looks up during that pause hahahaha. these two...
Old 02-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Addicted Fan

So I dunno if this has been posted or theorized yet, I know it has in fanfic but (possibly spoilery if you haven't seen Jack Knife):

I'm upstairs while the TV downstairs is playing the last episode and just hearing it vs. seeing kind of gives you a different perspective. The part with Ziva and Werth talking about getting over stuff in the truck cabin kinda just...gave me an epiphany. A Gibbs slap.

Tony mentioned that he'd been going to a therapist and clearly he was lying about it being a physical therapist. And one would ASSUME Ziva is required to go to one, but maybe they're doing it together? The whole "My friends..who know about this" kinda makes me think something along those lines. Though I'm sure that was in reference to Ducky and Gibbs as well, but I dunno. Maybe I've been reading too much fanfic XD

And I guess the whole Warehouse scene kinda throws that off from Masquerade, and it'd be wildly OOC and out of context of the show but who knowsss!
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 02-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Ziva had to go to a psychiatrist before coming back to make sure was mentally stable to do the job or whatever. I don't really think that she would be required to go to a therapist, as long as what happened doesn't interfere with her work.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Addicted Fan

I dunno, just something that seemed odd that they'd mention for Tony before too.

And that brings me to my next question, folks! Anyone have any good cap sites for NCIS? is this where theykeep the nuns site seems to be down and I generally cap my own but I'm having to use my iMac now and they're stubborn and won't let you cap dvds and the old eps on dj_capslock are too LQ and don't really have the scenes I'm looking for (tony and ziva only, any eps -- for my 20in20 entry which I've almost finished.) or the links are broken...so barring me redownloading all the seasons I already own on DVD I'm kinda stuck.

Or if anyone knows of anywhere that has HQ good TIVA clips I can cap myself that'd be awesome too...
Old 02-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

razzlephrat, it'd an interesting angle to find out that they are both attending 'therapy' together though I personally don't see it. I think at the moment they are very much doing their own 'healing' individually, though sometimes that growth can mean they hit something at the same time...if that makes any sense at all. The conversation in the warehouse would've been slightly different in they were going together, I think anyway but it is an interesting theory and it'd be a good idea for a story.

And with the screen caps for the mac, I have the same problem. Usually for new eps I just use dj capslock but I found this great program that allows you to take captures while watching dvds: Capture Me

...also your icon is super cute.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopah (View Post)
razzlephrat, it'd an interesting angle to find out that they are both attending 'therapy' together though I personally don't see it. I think at the moment they are very much doing their own 'healing' individually, though sometimes that growth can mean they hit something at the same time...if that makes any sense at all. The conversation in the warehouse would've been slightly different in they were going together, I think anyway but it is an interesting theory and it'd be a good idea for a story.

And with the screen caps for the mac, I have the same problem. Usually for new eps I just use dj capslock but I found this great program that allows you to take captures while watching dvds: Capture Me

...also your icon is super cute.
thank you for the compliments and the link. I've tried CM before but I think it was just a trial

And a few similar icons will be included in my upcoming post if I can ever get the caps to work

And I think my idea about therapy made more sense in my head haha but I feel like something odd is going on in NCIS land...the chair thing, Ziva knowing that, Gibbs' comment to McGoo...
Old 02-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah, i'm sad the nuns site is down!

as for tony going to therapy, i think i read a fanfic where he's going to talk about his issues concerning ziva, the team, his dad... and i can see that. but i can't really buy the idea about them going together especially considering the warehouse scene. but interesting approach. it's always cool to see what ideas other people come up with.

your icon is so pretty! i think i said that at teh other thread but maybe you didn't see it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread