Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2019, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true. I dunno, I just know it will be interesting to see what all they are going to do

I would hope the rest of the team would know about Ziva when the show starts back up.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Something tells me they will do "next second" season opener. Because they have to continue that conversation with Ziva and Gibbs. The question is that she goes back into hiding, or faces the team? And does bring Tony and Tali into the conversation because if makes her face know, how does McGee keep it from Tony if Tony still believes she's dead.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 06-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume/hope for a 'next second' type of opening we'll see what happens though...

I presume Tony'll be told unless Ziva can convince them all to keep it a secret from him to protect him & Tali

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see them doing the next second type of thing as well.

Will be interesting to see how everything else goes with if Tony will be told (or even if they bring this up at all)
Old 06-09-2019, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they would have to. Even in "She" when the concept of Ziva's hiding spot was broached, he mentioned. So, I think they might have to bring up a more concrete mention that Ziva is purposely hidng to protect Tali, and why she started this...

I guess it depends if she's going back to hiding and they do like NCIS: LA and the subplot with Callen's ex, Joelle and her family... "It's better to think she's dead".

Unless this threat is extinguished and she can reunite in Europe, so yeah it will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

Depends on I guess how long she's staying.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 06-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think that's what it'll lead to - is it better & safer for them to remain in the dark. While Tony will be mentioned or at least should be mentioned, it may be determined that its better he doesn't know. If Tony knows he'll want to help her & reunite the family

We also should question if anyone else will even find out about Ziva. We don't even know if McGee will as maybe this was it. She's warning Gibbs, then going again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also think that

As much as I'd like the others to find out about her, I don't think they will. Maybe just Bishop somehow. I could see that.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

which is heartbreaking, but also wouldn't surprise me. I do hope at least Bishop does though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here
Old 06-18-2019, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

If we got to see Tony would a quick shot with them reunited be enough? Or would fans like to see Tony involved more in an ep & get more time exploring his character & reaction more?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2019, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am in the minority here, but for me a small glimpse would be enough. I am sure a lot of the fans would want to see more.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure most would too but for me I wouldn't even mind just knowing they're reunited. I don't need Tony & I don't need a big thing. But that's coming from me who wasn't a big Tiva shipper (its so weird using a Tiva icon right now too) or Tony fan so I'm bias probably

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-19-2019, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly how I feel
Old 06-21-2019, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

as a big Tiva shipper i would hope for the old team to come back but i know it's unlikely, so i'll be happy with at least one scene of ziva, tony and tali together bc i miss them and i really want an happy ending for them even if it last ust 15sec before they leave again forever

i only watched the season finale of sason 16 to see Ziva and i don't know what's going on with Gibbs but it looks like he's hallucinating could it be for Ziva too?
Old 06-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by in the dark (View Post)

i only watched the season finale of sason 16 to see Ziva and i don't know what's going on with Gibbs but it looks like he's hallucinating could it be for Ziva too?
I believe that Ziva was really there, so don't worry about her being Gibbs' imagination Supposedly Ziva left a message to Bishop earlier in the season asking Bishop to guard her secret. If you have time I'd recommend watching 16x13 as well, that's the first episode where Ziva is hinted to be alive.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread