Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He won't be in the new show, as far as we know, so it likely won't be too difficult.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think it'll be fine since he's not going to be in the new show as far as I know. Then not sure how demanding filming for Bull is? I'd imagine less than NCIS at least physically. Could be nice for Bull to focus even more on the other characters too even if Jason Bull is obviously the lead & main character the show is about

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yeah I think it'll be fine since he's not going to be in the new show as far as I know. Then not sure how demanding filming for Bull is? I'd imagine less than NCIS at least physically. Could be nice for Bull to focus even more on the other characters too even if Jason Bull is obviously the lead & main character the show is about
That is true I think he will produce it?
Old 10-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think so, yeah I guess it'll be like whatever Mark does for NOLA?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Most likely.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-13-2019, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I am very happy.

Spoiler:

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-13-2019, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They have to have some plan, right? You don't throw out that bomb after all this time and not bring it to some conclusion?

Brings tremendous hope.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They have to be going somewhere with it, no reason in bringing it up if not.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-13-2019, 10:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You would think so Hopefully it does mean something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-14-2019, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You wouldn't think they would give that up so blantantly if they didn't have a plan to address it. I am curious if it gets play again this season or not. Or will they sit on it as a senario for the show's endgame. With both Tony and Ziva off the show. They didn't need to address it unless it part of the plan somehow. So you have to think they are up to something.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I was pleasently surprised with what they did, never in a million years would i have guessed we would get this much.

My first thought was that they will just mention her and keep it in the past, but that they actually go and confirm she is alive...never thought that would happen.

If this is some plan for more, i dont know...hard to say...it would be nice to get full closure however for Tiva fans.
We have waited patiently from season 3 on and always gave them a benefit of a doubt...just for them to play us so dirty with Cote's depature storyline.
Then they acted like the character barely ever existed, tried whats her name(zoey?) to make her look like a great love interest...when for 8 seasons they had that underneath their nose.
Then the whole death thing that no Tiva fan accepted or bought in the first place.

So when the promo for this episode came out, i was really worried, but what they have done was good and opens many windows.

More importantly it brought new life in the fandom, the activity in the last few days felt like old times and shows what a great ship Tiva always was and how much potential they have wasted in this 8 season long "will they wont they" thing.

In a perfect world we would get at least a full season long arc with Tony and Ziva and Tali...lots of family stuff and Tiva stuff, but i wont hold my breath for it.
For now im just glad that they decided to officially confirm that she is indeed Alive.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 02-14-2019, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There was really no reason to do it unless it's past of the master plan. When I first saw the promo. I figured it was just a old case that Ziva worked, and it allowed everyone to react to face she was lost. Which basically what the episode was. Gibbs still has major baggage. Ellie feels the curse of the desk, and fearing she doesn't measure up. McGee misses his friend.

So to do the twist at the end was something they didn't have to do. Yet to give the secret to Bishop only means they are going to play with it at some point. They could have done in a way that didn't force Ellie to carry the knowledge. But the did.

So, I am curious at what they are going to do with it.

Today shows are putting their couples together way sooner than they used to. I think the show recognizes they screwed up the Tony and Ziva thing. They kept it stewing too long, which allowed contracts to screw things up. I can see why they would have wanted to wait, but they waited too long.

So hopefully they can reveal it in the end and they can saw Ziva has reunited with Tony and Tali somewhere safe...

Unless they can get Michael and Cote to come back for a episode or so...

Since Bull is no gurantees to come back next season due to behind the scenes drama. Who knows what the future holds.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought that they may have a plan later on including her or her and Tony after this. That would be great if they did have something in mind!
Old 02-14-2019, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think there likely is a plan, when we will see it is still to be seen.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-14-2019, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could go many ways. But given the nature of the episode. They didn't need to spring the twist unless they use it in some way in the future. Especially since some are even questioning if Gibbs might have suspicions. The way he gave the book to Ellie. He was reading the journal, and page was missing...

But then it could be something they don't use again for awhile... They could have just left it as a old case that awakens memories of Ziva. But they went further with it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread