Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw I love that he doesn't think the character is dead either

That would be interesting if Cote appeared on Bull. Maybe he can make it happen (even though you are probably right it was teasing )
Old 06-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I loved that too but still mean teasing

I'd like to see them appear in something together again one day so Bull seems like a nice place for it to happen

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was mean to tease that

That would be a nice place to start
Old 06-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully it does one day or whenever NCIS ends we can have them both brought back somehow. Although presuming the show goes out in its own terms & isn't cancelled one day I'd like to think they'd go into it planning to honour the characters no longer in the show at some point so we'd get something but chances are it'd be flash backs unless Cote liked what they wanted to do with her character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be a nice thing for the show to do if it goes out on it's own terms But it would be so much better obviously if the actors were back
Old 06-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Obviously it would be so much better then

I really hope the show does go out on its own terms or can have a special ending even like CSI had. I think they could do good with it & maybe they could even make things up to us by having Tony find Ziva alive & show everyone that they're living happily ever after as a family

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be so great if they did that
Old 09-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Tali called Tony Abba. Ziva told her about him.

Sorry. But that still gives me all the warm feels.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that was an amazing moment

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-25-2017, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's always felt at distance from kids but here was one who was drawn to him. It really did make a impact on him when he realized she did know he was her father. That Ziva had told her about him. She was such a cutie.

I am actually surprised McGee was so surprised that Tony and Ziva went there... Given how close they were, and how he was out of sorts when he came home, and she stayed in Israel. But then he was also out of step out of the office gossip.

Heck I even think Gibbs figured it out. Or that Tony had actually found Ziva when he said he was going off the grid. He was too out of sorts on that call to figure something was off with Tony.

I still have hope they will announce that Ziva faked her death to protect Tali. Knew the little girl would be taken to the States and Tony. And then on their Europe adventures, they would find Ziva alive...

Tony and Ziva had such an amazing connection.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 09-25-2017, 03:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think I read that there was no body on purpose so they could say she's been found alive in the future or at least fans can imagine that she has & that Tony found her

For me McGee was probably too naive or just didn't want to believe that they could go there. For him they were just friends & work colleagues, there wasn't anything more. Why he didn't see it I don't know, he should have at least figured out that Tony was grieving the loss of a loved one more than just a friend. Everyone else seemed to know (or at least Abby & Gibbs). Maybe he didn't want to think of them as being able to be a couple & breaking Gibbs' rule about never dating a co-worker?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-25-2017, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

The no body found is why I think she is still alive and Tony found her in Paris, and they're
raising Tali there. (I really hope this happens in a future episode)

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-25-2017, 03:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't ever see it unless they use some creative editing of Ziva from previous episodes as I have a feeling Cote won't ever return to the show. But they could at least tell us that happened - we do still have Tony's father appearing in eps for updates

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
I think I read that there was no body on purpose so they could say she's been found alive in the future or at least fans can imagine that she has & that Tony found her

For me McGee was probably too naive or just didn't want to believe that they could go there. For him they were just friends & work colleagues, there wasn't anything more. Why he didn't see it I don't know, he should have at least figured out that Tony was grieving the loss of a loved one more than just a friend. Everyone else seemed to know (or at least Abby & Gibbs). Maybe he didn't want to think of them as being able to be a couple & breaking Gibbs' rule about never dating a co-worker?
Heck McGee didn't even know that Tony was with EJ until near the end of things LOL. I am just surprised he didn't get the sense. Given all the hints even before the final trip to Israel that Tony and Ziva may have definitely crossed the line in the past. And in this case, Tony came back, and majorly was off his game. And it wasn't simply losing another female partner.

Gibbs definitely figured it out. And probably suspected they had crossed boundary in the past. Tony was too out of sorts, to think it was simply dealing with the end of him and Ziva and their unique relationship.

I remember them saying it was definitely written to think that they could reveal one day that maybe she is alive. I definitely could see it. Ziva fearing her daughter's safety hid and Tali was taken to Tony. And eventually on the road, they felt it was safe again...

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't ever see it unless they use some creative editing of Ziva from previous episodes as I have a feeling Cote won't ever return to the show. But they could at least tell us that happened - we do still have Tony's father appearing in eps for updates
I think it just made for a special two part episode. Cote might not come back. But they definitely could get a clue back in Washington and call in Tony. And they go on a haunt, and they can creatively figure it out...

Or if the series ever ends, and they need a series finale. I could see Michael popping in...and maybe Cote.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 09-26-2017, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. I just don't think McGee's observant enough or believes enough to see it. I don't know if he just doesn't think that Tony would break Gibbs' rules or that Tony would date a co-worker, or if he just doesn't pay enough attention to see it. But there's something there where McGee just doesn't notice

I'm not sure that even for the final episode that Cote'd come back she might if the story is right but I don't think she liked what they did with her character when Tony left. I don't know that she necessarily left on the best terms either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread