Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

I definately think the NCIS team will save Ziva...but I wonder how they will find out something is happening to her. I do think her father is in on it.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I think her dad's behind it too. It goes with what Gibbs told Vance about how if Vance is right about her dad they'd never see her again. He was supposedly willing to have his son killed, I think he'd be willing to kill his daughter too for being more loyal to NCIS than him.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I will love to see Tony come save Ziva but I think it will be the team that will help her.

I just can't wait to see Tony's reaction when he finds out that Ziva has been captured We saw the look on his face when he watched those clips of Ziva almost dying in that bar explosion- can't wait to see what he will say or do now!

Poor Ziva- I don't think her pain is only beginning. My guess they will do more brutal torture tactics on her before she gets on. I just hope they don't disfigure our beautiful Ziva!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 06-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'm sure that if Ziva is rescued than it's going to be the team coming and helping her.

But to see Tony's reaction to finding out that Ziva is in trouble...if he had that look when Ziva was just in another country and almost died in the explosion, I can just imagine how he's going to act now. This is such a turning point in their relationship.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this two sfm. I'm glad there's finally a place to talk about them. Woohooo.

I'm a newcomer to this show. I just started watching this season. But I've got seasons 3-5 Netflix'd I would have watched all of them by the season premiere.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I can 't wait to see Tony's reaction to Ziva being in trouble. I also can't wait to see how he'll react when he sees her after she's saved. I refuse to believe that she won't be saved
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Same here. They can't just kill her! That would be an awful way to lose Ziva. Like, even worse than Kate.

But Tony's gonna have the worst reaction to it. I think we all know that.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Passionate Fan

They're not gonna kill, her no worries. Tony & the gang will save his ninja.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's going to wait for her to call, but she's in prison somewhere. *sigh*
Old 06-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Supreme Fan

But he'll figure out she's in trouble some way and will come to save her. Then she'll end up saving them both
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great thread thank you !!

In all my Tv shows i love never seen a couple that has a relationship but it isn't really a love making kissing couple like most TV couples / But I see the concern the love the fun they have .

how in the last episode Ziva and Tony showed there concern even in anger she still loves him .Tony looking at his cell waiting for her call that never came

When they all thought Tony was dead Ziva showed such concern . When Tony was "dating " Jean benoit how Ziva always asked about her.

last time we saw Jean at NCIS and she left ziva saw the hurt in Tony's eyes knowing he really love Jean but understood he had to let her go .

Tiva rules !!!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I know! They're always concerned about each other and it's adorable

Want me to add that to the OP? ^-^ Have us a lovely fanfiction list too?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes go right ahead i found the banner . It seems to me my forte finding great pics banners form shows . Even screencaps that is next screencaps for this show
Old 06-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Great thread thank you !!

In all my Tv shows i love never seen a couple that has a relationship but it isn't really a love making kissing couple like most TV couples / But I see the concern the love the fun they have .

how in the last episode Ziva and Tony showed there concern even in anger she still loves him .Tony looking at his cell waiting for her call that never came

When they all thought Tony was dead Ziva showed such concern . When Tony was "dating " Jean benoit how Ziva always asked about her.

last time we saw Jean at NCIS and she left ziva saw the hurt in Tony's eyes knowing he really love Jean but understood he had to let her go .

Tiva rules !!!
But why did he let her go so hurtfully...I guess he had his reasons.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love that picture

We also need a place where we can share our fan fiction! I just read some last night and got me in the mood to start my own. hehehe

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Closed Thread   Post New Thread