Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

You have been added, welcome .
Old 09-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

I am sorry to double post but the deleted scene from Hit and Run . I cannot see it uploaded anywhere, but here is a transcript of it;

Quote:
*Tony is walking Ziva to her car*
Tony: Thinking about going camping this weekend.
Ziva: You were?
Tony: Yeah.
Ziva: You were?
Tony: Yeah, I was serious about that whole you know, wilderness inner peace thing.
Ziva: Ha!
Tony: Why is that so hard to believe?
Ziva: Because you hate dirty shoes, and you hate the cold.
Tony: Well then, I'll get you a sleeping bag with a hood on it.
Ziva: Ohhhh, so now I'm going with you?
Tony: Did I mention the whole inner peace thing? 'cause it's real!
Ziva: Tony, I do not need to go camping. I know what you're doing, and I, I'm fine.
Tony: Then why are you afraid to come with me?
*long stares*
Tony: Alright, talk later.
Ziva: Yeah.
It is so sweet and if you can actually see them together it is so much better than just those words as they say so much more in their looks .

It is okay, I found some of it in gifs of it which is close enough to seeing the scene .

Credit.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ oh thats so sweet

Old 09-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They said so much with their eyes whenever they had a scene together. There are sparks flying everywhere

I LOVE that last pic, they both look so serene there, and happy. Cote looks beautiful
Old 09-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
They said so much with their eyes whenever they had a scene together. There are sparks flying everywhere

I LOVE that last pic, they both look so serene there, and happy. Cote looks beautiful
she does :cries: going to be so hard to see her leave but i hope she will come back later on when the series ends just to end the tiva story
Old 09-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

Nice picture of Michael and Cote .
Quote:
Exactly .
Old 09-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
she does :cries: going to be so hard to see her leave but i hope she will come back later on when the series ends just to end the tiva story
I strongly believe she will. I know she will, they will have to bring her back to end Tiva the only right way
Old 09-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I strongly believe she will. I know she will, they will have to bring her back to end Tiva the only right way
i hope they do it has to be done and the great thing is she leaving in the right way to
Old 09-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought I'd post this in here as well as the S10 discussion thread for the Tiva fans. I know we now most likely won't be getting it but still it is interesting to know what people (especially the people involved) are saying about the relationship between these two. For those who don't know I've been typing up things from the special features (minus the deleted scene Aurora shared as she beat me to that ) so this is all this is

Quote:
S10 Special Feature - X Marks The Spot: A Look at Season X

Gary then started talking about Tiva & how he thinks it is fun to show their relationship in baby steps & spoon feeding it to us little by little. Michael then starts talking about it saying it isn't simple but they are closer than ever at this point. He feels they are both aware that they can't have a conventional romantic relationship & that they both care for each other. They've known each other too long to fall into some silly romance. Cote says she has no clue where these people are going to end up. They could go either way: just remain as friends or secretly end up together. She said that her & Michael have theories on what has happened between them. Sometimes their theories are very different too . Gary feels that this season they connected emotionally in ways that we haven't seen in the previous seasons. Cote's adorable. She said "I think until we actually do it" then tried clarifying what she meant by 'do it' but was laughing which made it hard for her to talk. She feels it is what is & it is working as is so far & until they actually do something with it it can stay like that. She also doesn't feel she can talk about the relationship between Ziva & Tony. It's a little painful to watch knowing that in the next two weeks we most likely will be saying goodbye to any Tiva hopes but still nice seeing the three of them talking about the relationship between these characters
Hopefully even with Cote leaving they don't kill things between them & don't destroy all that they have worked towards over the seasons & everything they feel they did in S10. Maybe as Cote said they can have a secret relationship - only we won't get to see it really since she won't be there. I'd rather know that they were together & not get to see it than have the relationship between these two destroyed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed about the relationship, Chelle. I'd love for them to have a secret relationship which is going on as the show continues (just like McGee and Abby )

Thanks for typing that interview up, I love hearing their views on the relationship between Tony and Ziva
Old 09-23-2013, 11:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Agreed about the relationship, Chelle. I'd love for them to have a secret relationship which is going on as the show continues (just like McGee and Abby )

Thanks for typing that interview up, I love hearing their views on the relationship between Tony and Ziva
I hope so to i hope they have secret relationship off screen so it can build up to a huge moment .. it
Old 09-24-2013, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that interview Chelle

I agree. That would be nice to know they were together even if it isn't shown
Old 09-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Thanks for posting that interview Chelle

I agree. That would be nice to know they were together even if it isn't shown
It would make sense cause Gibbs hates when co-workers date with her not on the team it wouldn't be as awkward
Old 09-24-2013, 06:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly . It is the perfect opportunity for them to get together as they don't have to worry about Gibbs' rules anymore once she has gone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread