Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Season 4 Discussion - La Grenouille...

SEASON 4
(2006 - 2007)

401. Shalom
Gibbs is retired in Mexico and the NCIS team must somehow learn to live without him when Ziva becomes the FBI's prime suspect in an assassination attempt. Now she turns to the one person she can trust.

402. Escaped
Gibbs is forced to come back out of his retirement to help Fornell, who is being subtly threatened by a convict who escaped from prison. The convict threatens both Fornell and his daughter Emily. Gibbs and the NCIS team re-open the convict's old robbery case, and question a retired sailor who is the only one who contacted the convict after he was sent to prison. The investigation will lead the NCIS team to a surprising discovery.

403. Singled Out
An officer is kidnapped, Tony gets an offer he should not refuse and everybody is freaking out about Gibbs's mustache.

404. Faking It
After police pull over a driver and arrest him for a concealed weapon, a car crashes into their patrol car with a dead man behind the wheel. The arrested man turns out to be Russian and Homeland Security claim he was working for them. The Russian is linked to an old case that Mike Franks worked on. Mike comes out of retirement to put the Russian behind bars.

405. Dead and Unburied
When a missing Lance Corporal is found dead in a vacant house, the NCIS team discovers that he was buried in the backyard and then exhumed. They learn about his identity and that he was to be deployed to Iraq, but that he never showed up for duty. The investigation leads them to a new clue---he had two fiancées. Abby runs the DNA samples from the two women to find out if the DNA is a match to the soil found on the dead man's body.

406. Witch Hunt
It's Halloween and the NCIS team is busy investigating a ransom case. A Marine's daughter has been kidnapped after the kidnapper attacked a Marine in his home. The investigation leads them to a fact that the couple has been separated. They decide to focus on the wife's ex-boyfriend, after learning that the woman is the one who destroyed their marriage. Meanwhile, McGee and Tony are stunned by Abby's Halloween costume.

407. Sandblast
When a Marine Colonel dies in an explosion at a military golf course, the NCIS team must investigate a suspected terrorist attack with help from the Army Criminal Investigative Division (CID). The CIA gives them a lead to an abandoned warehouse, but it turns out to be a trap---the warehouse is set to explode. McGee uses his computer skills to break into the secret government files to uncover the terrorist cell.

408. Once A Hero
When an honored Marine veteran is found dead in a hotel, the NCIS team must find out what happened to him. They soon realize that the Marine didn't commit suicide and that he was a homeless man. After going through his stuff, they find compromising evidence against him, and Gibbs is determined to prove the man's innocence.

409. Twisted Sister
McGee breaks the rules, risking his NCIS job, to help his sister Sarah, who shows up at his apartment disoriented and bloodied. While he works on figuring out what happened to his sister, the NCIS team is investigating the case of a Navy sailor, who is somehow connected to McGee's sister. Both Tony and Abby are busy with love problems, while McGee turns out to have another secret.

410. Smoked
When a burnt and mummified body of a missing and wanted person is found on a Marine base, in a furnace flue, NCIS must work with FBI. The mummified man turns out to be a serial killer. The both teams visit the man's family and discover something shocking. Also, the NCIS team must deal with the book McGee wrote about them, using "fictional" characters.

411. Driven
When a robotic vehicle named "Otto," a part of a high level project of the Department of Defense, causes a death of a Navy Lieutenant, and then later almost kills Abby, the NCIS team must find out who sabotaged the vehicle and murdered the Navy Lieutenant. Meanwhile, Ziva realizes that Tony keeps on visiting the hospital. What is he doing there?

412. Suspicion
When a high-level Marine intelligence officer is found murdered in a small town motel room, the NCIS team must find the person who murdered her. After discovering that the person was dead for already three days, and that the town authorities already "investigated" the crime, Gibbs is determined to solve the case, which could be related to a terrorist cell, and not let the town authorities get in his way.

413. Sharif Returns
When the NCIS team learns that the missing 10 kilograms of highly toxic chemical weapons are now in the hands of Mamoun Sharif, a wanted terrorist, they will have to find a way to find the man and stop him before it's too late with the aid from Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann and constant phone calls from Sharif himself.

414. Blowback
After catching an international arms dealer, the NCIS team learns that Navy's highly classified weapons system will be sold to "La Grenouille," an important arms dealer. To stop the transaction, the team will send Ducky undercover. Meanwhile, another government agency appears to be working on the same case, with different plans.

415. Friends and Lovers
A Man takes his girlfriend of 12 years to propose marriage. While proposing, he notices a dead body. Ziva gives knife throwing training to the team. The trainees including the delectable NCIS Special Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira), who almost skewers Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) before he orders the team to Georgetown to pick up the dead body.

416. Dead Man Walking
Lt. Roy Sanders enters NCIS headquarters to report a murder - his. Someone has radioactive poisoned LT Sanders, who is a nuclear inspector. This story shows the softer side of Officer David. She recognizes LT Sanders as someone she has seen, but it takes some time before she realizes she passes him on their morning runs going in opposite directions. It is clear that the two develop feelings for each other; however, it remains unclear the survival prospects of LT Sanders at the end of this episode.

417. Skeletons
When an explosion at a military cemetery mausoleum reveals a vault full of a mixture of body parts, the NCIS team must inform the families of the victims, hoping to find a connection between the dismembered victims, and narrow down the suspects to find out who is behind the hideous crime. Meanwhile, Abby is dealing with a personal problem and the only person she can talk to about it is Gibbs.

418. Iceman
When a supposedly frozen to death Marine turns out alive on Ducky's autopsy table, the NCIS team has to find out about the victim's movements last few days to uncover what happened to him and who left him for dead. As the investigation progresses, the team learns about the victim's trip to Baghdad via a private cargo plane and discovers a link to Gibbs' past.

419. Grace Period
When a weekend call to the NCIS tip line from an unknown source about possible terrorist activity results in the death of two agents sent into a trap, the NCIS team will have to find out who were the people responsible, with the help of Agent Paula Cassidy, who holds herself responsible for the tragedy.

420. Cover Story
This Season 4 episode is about McGee's second book- Deep Six: Rock Hollow. A man who regularly served McGee coffee in the morning thought that these books he wrote were true, so he managed to read this book from typewriter tape that McGee ahd thrown out as rubbish. This man then went on to kill two men that McGee had based their characters in the book on who were suspected of attempting to kill McGee. He was then attempting to kill Abby when the team stormed the building. McGee stopped the man from killing Abby by telling the man that McGregor and Amy got married later in the book, though he hadn't written anything about this.

421. Brothers In Arms
Director Shepard makes a mistake by meeting a man alone to inform her about La Grenouille, as their meeting ends with the murder of the informant. Now the NCIS team must gather all the existing info and hunt down their enemy.

422. In the Dark
When a blind photographer shoots the body of a Petty Officer on film, the NCIS team uses his insight to investigate the crime. Meanwhile, both Gibbs and Tony are having commitment issues in their relationships.

423. Trojan Horse
While Jenny attends an overseas conference, Gibbs is made acting director, but he prefers to ignore his duties and lead the investigation of the murder of a man, who was found dead in a taxi headed to the NCIS headquarters.

424. Angel Of Death
When Jenny returns from her European trip, the entire NCIS team will be forced to take a Homeland Security polygraph test, and the deepest secrets of each agent are about to be revealed. Plus, an unarmed Tony and Jeanne are held hostage by a ruthless drug dealer.

Last edited by maplezbear; 06-07-2015 at 09:04 PM
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Updated the OP Some kind of art or pics would be fun

What are your top 3 episodes this season?
What are your top 3 favorite moments?
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Anything else to note?
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What are your top 3 episodes this season?
Shalom, Twisted Sister

What are your top 3 favorite moments?
When Ziva calls Gibbs in Mexico in Shalom
Tony and Ziva making fun of McGee in Twisted sister
Sexual harassment lecture in Driven

What are some of your favorite quotes?
The whole sexual harassment lecture.

Gibbs: "Ziva, I'm 300,000 miles away, what do you expect me to do?"
Ziva: "I don't know. I thought... maybe... save me?" - Shalom

And I'm sure some more I can't think of right now.

Anything else to note?
Nope
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Oh love all of your stuff, especially Ziva calling Gibbs and the sexual harrassment lecture. I'll have to think about mine.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they're one of my two most favorite scenes ever.

You do that, think of something so this thread has some posts.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The beginning of Tony/Jeanne I really liked them together and broke my heart that he lost her
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, someone who actually liked Tony and Jeanne.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do like them not hardcore but enough
Old 08-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3 out of 4 episodes that I watched in a row had me first it was with Dead Man Walking which was an amazing episode. Then it had to do with Mike's son and then OMG CASSIE

Im going to watch the next even if Ive seen it cause it really was good related to Tim's 2nd book and his friend killing off people related to his book that Tim based the character's
Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Dead Man Walking is sad, as is the episode about Frank's son.
I never liked Cassidy, so I didn't care that she was killed.
Besides I hated her attitude towards Ziva.

It wasn't McGee's friends killing those people. It was a crazy fan.

And please don't bump a thread after one day, if you don't actually have something important to add.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It wasn't a meanless bump after one day had things to post and quite a big post at that might not have been important but it was moving the discussion along

I thought Cassidy was cool and didn't hate or like her just thought she was pretty cool. Her attitude towards Ziva was mean but understandable, she really had just lost her team and think she hadn't worked with Ziva before plus her being middle-Eastern didn't help matters. So I understood that

Aww thats right, it was a fan but McGee still knew him
Old 08-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
It wasn't a meanless bump after one day had things to post and quite a big post at that might not have been important but it was moving the discussion along

I thought Cassidy was cool and didn't hate or like her just thought she was pretty cool. Her attitude towards Ziva was mean but understandable, she really had just lost her team and think she hadn't worked with Ziva before plus her being middle-Eastern didn't help matters. So I understood that

Aww thats right, it was a fan but McGee still knew him
That was a good trio of episodes.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was just some opinions being added and just one day, so it technically was unnecessary.

Especially since she didn't know Ziva and never worked with her before.
Ziva just said something she didn't like and she was all 'I hate you'.
And her behaviour didn't change.
To me there was nothing 'understandable'.

Well, he knew him, but he didn't really know him.
It was the guy that brought him his coffee (I think). He knew his name and that he liked his first book, but that was it.

But the episode is great.
And the end when Abby tells him that their characters can never be together.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Hey, everyone! Over at Troian's board, we're planning to do a live rewatch of 4x09 since she plays Tim's sister Sarah (and is actually Sean's stepsister in real life). We're doing this on Saturday, December 13 at 3 pm EST / 8 pm GMT. Come over and join us if you're available!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"][credit]
Old 12-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if i'll be able to join but sounds like fun . Thanks for inviting us too. Maybe post it in the McGee thread too since it relates to him

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread