Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for starting this

Maybe we could add something about Ziva's departure too to the title? Maybe 'two sad goodbyes and a new beginning'?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup.

Yeah I was just trying to get something up real quick I couldn't think how I wanted to add Ziva in there. I changed it. What do you think? if you don't think it sounds good, feel free to change it.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It works

Yeah I had no idea how to word it either, I've been trying to come up with a suggestion for the past few days

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread!

I still need to catch up on season 11, I've only watched the first two episodes
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you catch up before the new season
Old 07-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure I will eventually, but for now I want to rewatch the first two seasons
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Pretty big season when you think about everything that happened.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun re watching those seasons Ingrid

Agreed Kevin
Old 07-12-2014, 04:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It didn't feel like it but yeah when you think about it it was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2014, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

it wasn't the best season ever, but it was a good one. it happened a lot, but i think it still feels strange because it was the first season without ziva. took some time to adjust to bishop (still haven't fully, but it is getting better). anyway: i still love this show and can't wait for next season....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:30 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd have to say it was possibly the worst season for me as a whole.. Only because Cote leaving..
The first 2 episodes of her weren't enough for me and then the rest of the season was a big blur...

It was a difficult season to watch, Normally i'd be watching every detail of the episodes.. I felt like a Casual viewer for Season 11...

I don't think I'll be watching Season 12.. Unless something changes.

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megz1989 (View Post)
I'd have to say it was possibly the worst season for me as a whole.. Only because Cote leaving..
The first 2 episodes of her weren't enough for me and then the rest of the season was a big blur...

It was a difficult season to watch, Normally i'd be watching every detail of the episodes.. I felt like a Casual viewer for Season 11...

I don't think I'll be watching Season 12.. Unless something changes.

i understand that it was difficult for you. "something" was missing and that was ziva, but i think the writers did a good job anyway - again. tiva and ziva were a big subject, but i love all the others as well. and they are all still doing a great job. i just can't stop watching. hope she comes back.
i also think they did a great job with ziva's departure. it was absolutely plausible and they left the door wide open for her. and the acting? just brilliant (although i think it wasn't just all acting but a lot of real emotions).
hope you try and watch season 12 and maybe finish 11 after that. there were a lot of good episodes: funny and sad ones.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that it wasn't the best season. But it was still a good season.

It was sad that Ziva left, but thought they did a good job with it and the rest of the season.

Aw, Meg. I hope you will try and watch season 12. I understand though how you felt about watching the show after Ziva left.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think they did well with what they had, but it was also lacking. I hope you can at least give S12 a try Meg. At least now the writers have time to plan things unlike last season where they had to change things since Cote left

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread