Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2020, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I know...

It's one of the things they changed after s1 When they decided that they want to keep "Fornell" as a recurring character
Old 11-21-2020, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. It was obvious they were evolving the character's histories. And Fornell's is the biggest change. But I love the friendship between Gibbs and Fornell. You can tell the actors are having a blast over the years.

Also Gibbs is recorded in Season 1 as clarifying to Kate that he he only had been married three times.

We would later learn about the fourth, Shannon. Although you can buy he was simply burying that time in his life until he was a victim of the explosion, and it all came right back. Although he made a comment of it to Ziva earlier I believe.

It definitely was a different era with Kate. For someone in the secret service. She had a hard time time believing a suspect was bad. She was supposed to be a dynamite profiler, but she wanted to believe the best in everyone. While she got it wrong...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Yeah I remember things about his ex-wives being said. But no one knew about Shannon. Its only when he learns that Ziva did a background check on everyone that he takes her aside & says something to her about it. I think that's the first we learn about it too. Otherwise he hides it all so makes sense he'd say he's only been married 3 times
Old 11-22-2020, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't too keen on Gibbs of s1... Dating random redheads and even starting affairs with suspects... But luckily around s2 or beginning of s3 his personality got changed for the better with the introduction of Kelly & Shannon...

Yeah, Kate as a profiler... She was one of the most trusting agents the show ever had... Liked her as a character, but was always unable to believe that she was a criminal profiler of any sorts...