Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2018, 02:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree & feel the same . I'm a little confused by it as she seems to be disagreeing with the rumours but putting accusations at something else? But then the rumours could be seen as abuse too - not physical, but emotional. Then if what she said about physical assaults is true then its disgusting how they can just ignore it & not protect her/stand up for her. Makes me think that if it is true it must have been someone high up to make them want to protect them over her, but who knows...

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
It'll probably be forever before we get a new thread but I liked this line & thought it could make a good future title

Clayton: "No joke Abby, you're like an angel in platform shoes, you know that."
Agreed with your Clayton quote Chelle. We will have to just try and burn this thread faster so we can use that as the title

Thanks for posting the tweets and

Jen, thanks for posting the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I don't know what is going on. Her tweets seem really weird. Even if you do any credence in the rumors that have existed all season, or maybe longer... But still... I don't know what to make of it.
I was also thinking they sounded weird while reading them. Kinda like she is trying to say something without saying too much.

Agreed with you Chelle.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
I agree & feel the same . I'm a little confused by it as she seems to be disagreeing with the rumours but putting accusations at something else? But then the rumours could be seen as abuse too - not physical, but emotional. Then if what she said about physical assaults is true then its disgusting how they can just ignore it & not protect her/stand up for her. Makes me think that if it is true it must have been someone high up to make them want to protect them over her, but who knows...
She wants to dispute all the rumors. And truly the only real rumors I have seen have been the "big one" in regards to her and Mark and the dog one. The other one, that Mark has a hard time watching people leave is more about him than her... Both say more about Mark than her... So I am curious what this is all about...

And the way she is putting it all out there, and in response to rumors last week. She is only making people look at Mark. And CBS for "trying to keep her quiet".

Unfortunately CBS might be asked about it at Upfronts...

It's really bizarre.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!

Last edited by Jasper1975; 05-15-2018 at 04:30 PM
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CBS has responded...

Deadline had a longer article talking about the tweets, but this was the response for the studio...

Source: Deadline.com

Quote:
This afternoon, CBS TV Studios responded. “Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”
Now that it's made the mainstream news, it's going to be asked tomorrow at CBS's Upfronts most likely...

Now it's going to lead to more rumors, and speculation about who she was talking about.

After CBS made their statement...

Pauley responded on twitter...

Quote:
“I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back,” she tweeted (see below)
Making it all the more confusing what was going on...

Last edited by Jasper1975; 05-15-2018 at 08:45 PM
Old 05-16-2018, 01:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad CBS has responded, & that she seems to be confirming that they were good to her. That's at least something. I feel for CBS who'll now have to deal with it, especially if they have to deal with it through upfronts (which as you said, they likely will)

Quote:
And truly the only real rumors I have seen have been the "big one" in regards to her and Mark and the dog one.
That's all I've seen too. Since I think the other Mark one only just started floating around maybe that's what she's talking about? Or maybe I just missed seeing that one earlier. Saying what she did about him being sad about people leaving though doesn't really seem to fit its all odd

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2018, 05:05 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Wow, this all seems so strange. Pauley seemed so positive about everything until this week. The dog rumour seems reasonable, but the rest just seems odd.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Wow, this all seems so strange. Pauley seemed so positive about everything until this week. The dog rumour seems reasonable, but the rest just seems odd.
Maybe she was had a sad period, and unfortunately went to her twiter account and opened a huge can of worms. Without naming names, she has made it all very confusing and now everyone is going to look at one name in particular given the past year on the show.

I don't believe that CBS would have covered up anything of any real consequence. They have been known to go against big stars in the past of their brand shows. Of course NCIS was a big one. So if it was something serious.

She has now made it a very confusing situation.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, just gets more confusing the more that is said on the subject.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Wow, just gets more confusing the more that is said on the subject.
I agree

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such a shame she left the show

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its awful The show is going to be so different & strange without her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-23-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really will be.

I hope Pauley shows up in something else at some point. It will be weird when that does happen, but it will also be nice seeing her again.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, it would be nice to see her in something else

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-24-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Missing her already.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Random picspam I made for a challenge on the Fan Art board (its meant to represent 'Emotion')

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread