Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That is a nice thought. Since he was sick on the show & they wrote it in a part of me doesn't feel like he had a happy ending, just that he decided how/where it would end but it is nicer to think he's out there somewhere still

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I felt the same way. I am just glad they didn't kill him off and let him go off and instead they let the character decided things.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes its open-ended, anything is possible

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2017, 05:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Yes its open-ended, anything is possible
true we know eventually he will die but its not a big blow
Old 08-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly
Old 08-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At least we never got to see it - I think that's the important thing. Much nicer ending for the character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely a much nicer ending rather than how it would normally be done if they killed them off on screen.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Has anyone else seen anything else he's done? I'd be curious to see him in something else but I also think it could just make me sad if I decide he's an amazing actor & then knowing he's no longer with us. well sadder as I'm already sad about him passing

I wonder if the DVD will have a tribute to him or something too actually

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have seen a few things he has been in, but been so long, that I don't remember him being in them. I know it will be sad to see him in past projects, but will be nice to see him too I think.
If you watch some of his past stuff, and deiced he is an amazing actor, just think that you were lucky he was on one of your favorite shows and you got to see him in many episodes
Old 08-27-2017, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Has anyone else seen anything else he's done? I'd be curious to see him in something else but I also think it could just make me sad if I decide he's an amazing actor & then knowing he's no longer with us. well sadder as I'm already sad about him passing

I wonder if the DVD will have a tribute to him or something too actually
i hope they do something for him on the dvd would be sweet
Old 08-27-2017, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

I recommend a movie he was in called blank check. It's a comedy movie where he plays a bank robber or something that gets out of prison and a kid basically steals his money. There is a detailed description on the Wikipedia page that explains it better but yeah it's funny and a family type movie
Old 08-27-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to say that I also hope they do something on the DVD's for him.

He was in Blank Check? I have seen that but didn't remember he was in it. Too long ago
Old 09-23-2017, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

so it turns out I have seen him in something before - Medium . I just saw his name come up as a guest star in the episode I'm watching. I don't remember this episode though or his role. Must be important though as the character he played is in the episode name

ETA: wow, he actually played two characters (twins) who are completely different in personalities. Its really interesting & amazing to watch him play these two roles. Episode leaves you guessing too

So if you ever get the chance to watch Medium episode 4x15 "Being Joey Carmichael" I recommend it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting! I am pretty sure I saw that episode a lonng time ago, but like you didin't remember it. That is neat he played two parts. If i ever see that show on or find it on one of the streaming sites, I will watch the episode.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

this moment

Reply   Post New Thread