Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2019, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I don't know if that makes sense to anyone who isn't in my head, sorry, but I hope it does

Amazing finds
It makes sense, at least I know what sort of gifs to look for ... tomorrow (as it is almost 1 am here)

Ducky in autopsy: Option 1 ; Option 2 ; option 3

& one scene from the last season

And Ducky with his new position

Source

I know that there's a neat scene with Palmer visiting Ducky at his new office, but I can't find gifs about that... For now at least...

Last edited by florerr; 07-24-2019 at 03:44 AM
Old 07-25-2019, 02:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for searching for them

We do also have this which was made for us many years ago:

other characters here

Don't know if we want to use them. We won't have all the characters, but they are fun & they were made for us . We could also make new ones & have all the characters have matching ones where we have the code names & also the name meanings so combine the current header like the Ducky thread has with the image above ... or maybe I could do something with the gifs even ...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2019, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I personally love the design of these wallpapers (?), but I'd still go for combining the code names with the name meanings and have a sort of shared design for them.

And maybe have the gifs resized to match the smaller ones, starting with the 2 intro gifs, then the one from 1x01 and so on... I really liked your structure

For the last gif I'm still thinking about Palmer visiting Ducky at his new office in 16x21... But I'm not really good with actually making gifs...

(My OCD-tendencies say that each character OP should have a link to the fellow relationship threads. E.g: Ducky & Palmer appreciation thread, the Original 4 etc... But it maybe too much... My OCD can be disregarded as well )
Old 07-25-2019, 03:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We could link to them but when new threads are started they'd have to be updated & that could be easily forgotten or missed

If you can find a YT video of the scene you're thinking of I can make a gif from it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2019, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
We could link to them but when new threads are started they'd have to be updated & that could be easily forgotten or missed

If you can find a YT video of the scene you're thinking of I can make a gif from it
True. It's better when you only need to update one OP with the new threads...

I'm working on it. It's actually from 16x18, going to upload the scene on my channel and share the link here.
Old 07-25-2019, 03:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2019, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Thanks
In less than 3 minutes it's uploaded... And it's up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a68...ature=youtu.be
Old 07-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my goodness, you guys have made such progress on this in 2 days! Love all the ideas. I don't know what I can do, but if you need help just let me know!
Old 07-27-2019, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Oh my goodness, you guys have made such progress on this in 2 days! Love all the ideas. I don't know what I can do, but if you need help just let me know!
We tried
I think the only 2 thing left to do for Ducky's OP is to create the gif from the scene uploaded to youtube and to combine the old header/wallpaper with the gift wallpaper. I don't know which one Chelle is doing, but you do the other

(And maybe to include some quotes of Ducky, if you have any favourites from him... )
Old 07-27-2019, 02:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Including quotes is a good idea. Maybe you can look for some quotes Steph?

Another thought - we could include an 'about the character' bit?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2019, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Including quotes is a good idea. Maybe you can look for some quotes Steph?

Another thought - we could include an 'about the character' bit?
Love the "about the character" idea with listing first appearances and a bit about how the character evolved over the years. I can work on it later today...
Old 07-27-2019, 04:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok (thanks again also for that YT video you uploaded. I don't know which parts to pic to turn into gifs though - but I was also thinking would it work better in their thread than Ducky's?)

what I've got so far:
Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2019, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Looks neat so far.

All I know is that I want to use that scene with Ducky, Palmer & the new office, but maybe it's more appropriate for their shared thread

That's what I have so far for the "about" part. English is my 2nd language, so if anything sounds odd, let me know

Spoiler:

Last edited by florerr; 07-28-2019 at 01:29 PM
Old 07-27-2019, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can definitely look for quotes... doing the art... not so much
Old 07-28-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are a couple of quotes I found:

Season 5 Episode 3
“Only the dead know the true meaning of patience, Timothy. No more places to go, people to see… except me of course.”

Season 9 Episode 6
Change is inevitable like the seasons Mr. Palmer. I suggest you embrace it.

Season 2 Episode 21
I can spend forever finding nothing.

Season 7 Episode 10
Perhaps if humanity focused less on what separates us from one another and more on what we could learn from our differences, we would stop killing one another.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread