Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what the idea is. You never responded before Petra but I have added a fanslist to it. Since you started the thread if you'd like to fix things up & play around to keep things matching & looking nice feel free to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
That's what the idea is. You never responded before Petra but I have added a fanslist to it. Since you started the thread if you'd like to fix things up & play around to keep things matching & looking nice feel free to
Thank you for putting the fan list up That should teach me to check the OP page more often.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I did it late on Tuesday night (my time) & then never posted in the thread so you had no way of knowing that I added it . You're welcome

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I did it late on Tuesday night (my time) & then never posted in the thread so you had no way of knowing that I added it . You're welcome
oh okay thanks for clearing that up well I know now.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
thats fine i can't remember how it looked before .. i think i didn't pay attention cause most people go straight to densi thread first .. but i love it ill try and get some quotes and gifs to add later .. thanks
Old 01-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
thats fine i can't remember how it looked before .. i think i didn't pay attention cause most people go straight to densi thread first .. but i love it ill try and get some quotes and gifs to add later .. thanks
And don't forget when it's time to put up the previous threads too I've always looked at OP pages because I like when they are updated so I don't have to go searching everywhere for things.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

This is the first thread so there is no previous threads to add in yet

I didn't change anything you had Petra, just added the fans & matched the colour to what you had

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well like I said when it comes time too we can do that.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It still is ages to go, & I'm sure it will be done as most if not all threads on here are up to date with things like that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It still is ages to go, & I'm sure it will be done as most if not all threads on here are up to date with things like that
Oh okay that's fine.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

I didn't change anything you had Petra, just added the fans & matched the colour to what you had
That's cool ... I'll try and find things to add .. Does anyone have a fav quote??
Old 01-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

I love this scene below.

Oh I've had time to think about the favorite quotes and I think I love the we've been together more than most married couples and I complete you quotes the best! I wish I could find a gif of Callen saying "I complete You" to Sam. I already have the gif of the married couples statement.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 01-28-2014 at 06:15 PM
Old 01-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a good scene

And good quotes! Hopefully somewhere out there is the gif of the quote you are looking for!
Old 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
That was a good scene

And good quotes! Hopefully somewhere out there is the gif of the quote you are looking for!
Yeah I'll try and look on tumblr for it and if I can't find it I can maybe request it. And I'm officially caught up with all the episodes (on the last one I need to be caught up for now)
Old 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's great you've caught up

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread