Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012, 10:18 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 109,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyah08 (View Post)
^ I love H50 as well. NCIS:LA and H50 both have great bromance couples

Quote:
Lol hello I agree on oth counts both shows are amazing hot men and a lot of bromances ..
Hello I am Lena didn't know if the introduction thread was only for NCIS or also for NCIS LA

One of the sweetest moments between Callen and Sam was for me when Callen bought a new car for Sam

I hope we get another crossover next year
__________________
"Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"~ Dean Martin
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 AM
  #17
Very Special Agent

 
Summer Falls's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Selena Gomez
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 124,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Hello I am Lena didn't know if the introduction thread was only for NCIS or also for NCIS LA

One of the sweetest moments between Callen and Sam was for me when Callen bought a new car for Sam

I hope we get another crossover next year
Hello lena my name is Petra .. I find it so nice to see a lot of the Hawaii fans are LA fans to and vica versa I am a huge fan of Hawaii to i wish they do another crossover but for a longer time period please .

I agree the moment callen gave Sam the car was sweet Sam was so lst with out it
__________________
Michael F a s s b e n d e r
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:14 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 109,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
Hello lena my name is Petra .. I find it so nice to see a lot of the Hawaii fans are LA fans to and vica versa I am a huge fan of Hawaii to i wish they do another crossover but for a longer time period please .

I agree the moment callen gave Sam the car was sweet Sam was so lst with out it
Great to meet you Petra .......Right after the cross-over I came here but didn't saw any threads for LA so happy you guys decided to open them

Both shows have many similarities, Bromance, a team with 3 guy's and one girl great storylines with one mayor storyline troughout the whole season and both shows also show private moments of the main characters! which I love
__________________
"Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"~ Dean Martin
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:50 PM
  #19
Very Special Agent

 
Summer Falls's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Selena Gomez
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 124,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Great to meet you Petra .......Right after the cross-over I came here but didn't saw any threads for LA so happy you guys decided to open them

Both shows have many similarities, Bromance, a team with 3 guy's and one girl great storylines with one mayor storyline troughout the whole season and both shows also show private moments of the main characters! which I love
Wow so your a realitivly new LA fan ?

I agree both shows have a similar writing pattern that's probably why they decided to do the cross over .. Which was a brilliant idea I like the way they play of each other great use of characters
__________________
Michael F a s s b e n d e r
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:43 AM
  #20
Dedicated Fan
 
Iara_Cangel's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
im great ...

there is already a campaign thread buts its been running really slow so i decided to add some threads here as well

the campaign threads here
ah ok

thanks
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:46 AM
  #21
Dedicated Fan
 
Iara_Cangel's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
So happy to see this thread on this board

They know each other so well

NCIS LA is one of my fav. shows right after Hawaii Five-O
Welcome Lena

Glad you also a fan of NCIS: LA, Callen and Sam.

I'm rooting for an more crossover, come and see my two best bromances together.
Callen & Sam, Steve & Danny.
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:40 AM
  #22
Very Special Agent

 
Summer Falls's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Selena Gomez
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 124,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iara_Cangel (View Post)
Welcome Lena

Glad you also a fan of NCIS: LA, Callen and Sam.

I'm rooting for an more crossover, come and see my two best bromances together.
Callen & Sam, Steve & Danny.
I know I want another cross over but with all with all 3 shows NCIS , NCIS : la and hawaii please would be so fun
__________________
Michael F a s s b e n d e r
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:00 PM
  #23
Loyal Fan
 
Liyah08's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,204
Anybody here?

I love crossovers!
Liyah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:43 PM
  #24
Dedicated Fan
 
Iara_Cangel's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
i know i want another cross over but with all with all 3 shows ncis , ncis : La and hawaii please would be so fun
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:44 PM
  #25
Dedicated Fan
 
Iara_Cangel's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 575
You like my avatar?
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:30 PM
  #26
Moderator Support Team
Very Special Agent

 
maplezbear's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 45,295
I would like to see another crossover as well.

Iara_Cangel, please try to edit your post if you have more to say rather than double posting. Thanks.
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:59 PM
  #27
Very Special Agent

 
Summer Falls's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Selena Gomez
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 124,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iara_Cangel (View Post)
You like my avatar?
Yes we love it such a great scene
__________________
Michael F a s s b e n d e r
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:33 PM
  #28
Dedicated Fan
 
Iara_Cangel's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I would like to see another crossover as well.

Iara_Cangel, please try to edit your post if you have more to say rather than double posting. Thanks.
Sorry, next time taking care.



sethamgal, thanks
this scene was excellent!

sorry my bad english
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:09 PM
  #29
Very Special Agent

 
Summer Falls's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Selena Gomez
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 124,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iara_Cangel (View Post)
Sorry, next time taking care.



sethamgal, thanks
this scene was excellent!

sorry my bad english
ITs ok did you make the icon?
__________________
Michael F a s s b e n d e r
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
Immunity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 109,768
I would love to see another crossover with both NCIS and H5O but I am afraid it will never happens because of their busy schedules.

I wonder how Callen will come out this mess where he works himself into I was happy he shoot that lunatic but now he will probably face some jail time
__________________
"Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"~ Dean Martin
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.