Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2021, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah they do sound like they'd make great friends . Maybe one day we can at least get their characters to meet . Probably way too much wishful thinking there - even more than Brian's was for his character

Yeah it is still sad, & really think she drew a short straw in their plans. They needed to push Gibbs over the edge & decided to use her. They wanted to show that relapse can be devastating, so that meant Emily had to die. Still feel bad that supposedly ‎Juliette Angelo had no idea about their plans too. But their reasoning makes sense, even if it is a heartbreaking decision they made

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe someday, we'll have that crossover episode...

I guess, Emily/Juliette just simply draw the shortest straw, and became the one who got sacrificed for the plot..
Old 09-15-2021, 07:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully

Exactly. Breena was fine as it provided the shock but didn't put anyone out of work so that short straw was more for the character than the actress. Emily though was a short straw for both. It let them tell the stories they wanted to tell

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2022, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really glad about the continued references to Covid that must have been a shock for delivery guy

Sloane staying was what I figured even if the stream didn't show me the ending, so glad for the email to team that updates me

Beautiful scene between Kasia and Leon

Awe Tony mentioned related to Tim looking after his fish

Oh hey Tobias

Is that Chris Gorham the cousin of victim

Jimmy's perfect prep talk to Kasia where he was 100% right I want to see if anyone has it uploaded on YT cause need to share it on Facebook

Found and posted to Facebook as I wanted too

Had to grab this cause how beautiful the poem is I think Gibbs realized it was the end when Tobias said he felt Diana's spirit that it was more she was there waiting for her daughter to join her

Last edited by crash landing; 04-02-2022 at 08:10 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 03:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Such a heartbreaking episode Beautifully done, but cruel

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2022, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty much beautiful yet cruel
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread