Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2013, 08:14 PM
New Fan

I have a question... maybe i was just reading too much into this... but the picture that ziva sent tony of the boy and girl... is that him and her? i am confused
bones/secretgal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones/secretgal23 (View Post)
I have a question... maybe i was just reading too much into this... but the picture that ziva sent tony of the boy and girl... is that him and her? i am confused
I believe that photo is of her and her brother, Ari.

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot was that episode about? Too much thrown in there. A flow chart should have been provided for this epi just to help me follow along with exactly what was happening. Thank goodness for Jimmy's computer graphics LOL and the swirling on rotfl. The first two episodes were suppposed to be about Ziva, well, in a way this one was but without her appearance. I was disappointed.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

I loved the episode! Welcome back NCIS! I've missed you!

There was a lot of information packed into the episode. I still need to dissect it more, but wow!

I loved Tony's texting with Ziva. I love how happy and excited he was when she told him to come. Him talking to Kate the fish was adorable.

I missed seeing Ziva physically on screen.

McGee and Delilah seem adorable. I can't wait to see more. McGee's line of "This isn't about your ex-wife?" when Fornell popped out of the car and ordered him in cracked me up.

Abby is Abby. I love her!

Gibbs kicks ass!

Yes, the picture at the end of the episode (the one that Ziva sends Tony) is of her and Ari as kids.

Ziva's still taking names and kicking ass... that's my girl!

Love the episode!

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

i liked this episode - although i missed ziva....

loved the interaction between gibbs and fornell, everyones reactions when parsons appeared again - especially abby's, tony beaming with joy when ziva said he can come over to her. looks like ziva still knows how to kick ass. haven't seen that in a long time. (glad tony's appartment hadn't been completely destroyed. i think losing his car was bad enough for him)
i am so glad ncis is back.
can't wait for next week. think it is going to be very emotional - and i am not only talking about the actors
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode. My expectations were too high going into it I think though

Lots off stuff going on, but lots of that funny stuff to balance it all out.

Palmer was so funny this episode.

The picture Ziva sent Tony at the end... guessing that was a clue as to her location now?

Can't wait for next weeks! So glad the show is back!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume the picture was her & Ari & a clue to where she is now too, but Tony wasn't sure what it meant

Ziva may not have been in the episode on screen but I feel that she was still involved & her presence was still felt. You still got Tiva because of the things Tony was saying & doing & how he was the one interacting with her & looking out for her. Then Ziva still kicked ass even if we never saw it. I'm a little surprised that she has taken off her necklace though

I'm not sure on Delilah, I think I need to see more of her. Her & McGee seemed sweet together though. The jealousy bit with Abby seemed a little awkward to me, & not in a good way though. I don't know, maybe I'll feel differently when I see the episode whenever it eventually airs here. I'm sure watching it again will allow me to pick up on things I missed since there was a lot going on in one episode & I was watching it late at night

I loved Tony in the episode which is saying something. Him talking to his fish was funny - & how he pretty much said what we were saying in the Tiva thread the past few days

I love that Cote is still in the credits & they haven't removed her yet

I loved McGee's comment to Fornell too. Probably one of my favourite bits about the episode

Fornell & Gibbs are wonderful together as always

While the credits were on I was thinking had season ten ended with the explosion we may have had more of a suspense during the hiatus. To me the only thing which we had was wondering what they are going to do with Ziva now that Cote is leaving & how will the team get back together which wasn't much. But maybe it wouldn't have since it didn't have any of the main characters in the building
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Having a few extra days and reading other posters remarks, I see that the they had this plot in mind and cote leaving added to the story .

So perhaps the twist in the bomb thus homeland tells Vance Ziva is a target .
So instead of Tony rescuing Ziva again , perhaps she saves him .

A re watch of season finale and Premiere will clear up a few items .
Old 09-26-2013, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

I loved Tony in the episode which is saying something.

that's because he actually IS a nice guy. it is only sad that these bad situations are needed to bring it out.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Good episode. My expectations were too high going into it I think though

Lots off stuff going on, but lots of that funny stuff to balance it all out.

Palmer was so funny this episode.

The picture Ziva sent Tony at the end... guessing that was a clue as to her location now?Can't wait for next weeks! So glad the show is back!
The bolded comment of yours is a good idea. A puzzle to figure out, but it looks like you did. Now where was the photo taken?
Her old home?
Any other clues seen?
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Welcome back NCIS! I've missed you!
Exactly what I was thinking while watching it!

The episode title fit very well, I was thinking WTF a few times while watching the episode, there were so many things happening

I LOVED the chat between Tony and Ziva in the beginning It was like they both knew that was how it should be, them finally being freer towards each other since they were not colleagues anymore. I would have wished for Tony to go to Israel and see them together, but it was clear he wouldn't actually go

Quote:
McGee and Delilah seem adorable. I can't wait to see more. McGee's line of "This isn't about your ex-wife?" when Fornell popped out of the car and ordered him in cracked me up.
Agreed and agreed
It was hilarious when Abby walked up to them, and Delilah offered her coffee, and Abby just looked at her It's so obvious she is jealous I hope she is going to tease McGee about it, for some great McAbby scenes!

I laughed out loud when Tony yelled at Palmer that he didn't like the swirly font

Quote:
I'm a little surprised that she has taken off her necklace though
That surprised me too!

Quote:
I love that Cote is still in the credits & they haven't removed her yet
Me too

Quote:
Fornell & Gibbs are wonderful together as always
Their conversation when Fornell asked Gibbs if they were going to kiss and all was hilarious

And the trailer for next week's episode
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Actually the clue to where Ziva is (and I know where she is ) was back when she hung her necklace on the picture with her dad. If you looked at the wreath there were oranges in the wreath. The scenes among the trees is in an orange grove. The picture with her and Ari is another clue to other things.

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

So happy this is back, great premiere.

Parsons finally realizing he may have been going about things the wrong way I liked, It was nice to see them bring him back around to actually being a good guy and not and a jerk.

Tony having a goldfish named Kate. Aww.

Palmer was hilarious this episode. Tony yelling at him about his font. Hehe.

Mcgee and Delilah, seems sweet so far. Jealous Abby was predictable, hope they don't do to much of that.

Fornell being around is always great. Love him and Gibbs together. And Mcgee's comment about the exwife. Priceless.

Everyone was really great this episode. The plot was kinda crazy though. I'll have to rewatch to follow it better.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Like others here I think I'll have to re-watch to get some of the more subtle things that were going on.

I liked Parsons repenting on what he did to the team. Jimmy was cute and I liked his thing with the view screen. McGee and his girlfriend are sweet. Ducky knocking out the guy who was snooping/hacking the morgue was great. I liked the IM'ing between Tony and Ziva too.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Andie you amaze me with your knowledge . That confuses me then, but I'm sure it will make more sense come the next episode. Thanks for clearing things up some . I still find it hard to believe that she removed her necklace as all I can think of is in S7 when we had the flashbacks to her time between the seasons she said she'd rather die than take it off. But as a clue presumably for Tony it does make a little more sense I guess. I just hope she gets it back or gets a new one (preferably from Tony)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Their conversation when Fornell asked Gibbs if they were going to kiss and all was hilarious
That line & when Fornell asked Gibbs if they were breaking up were my favourite lines from their scenes
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

I missed Ziva in the episode yet still loved what we got. I loved that they had not changed the credits yet too. That was what I was hoping for .

When Tony was talking to Kate the fish I was wondering if he thought of the fish as Kate the person. It seemed to me like he was having a conversation with the fish and that what he was saying were things which Kate may tell him or at least what he thought she would tell him if she knew he was going to go chasing after Ziva.
Reply   Post New Thread