Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2018, 12:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
#keepclimbing

I agree, the show is getting something back, but we'll see if that lasts... Glad you still kept with it & are enjoying it again
Old 01-30-2018, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
I agree, the show is getting something back, but we'll see if that lasts... Glad you still kept with it & are enjoying it again
me to i think having slogan there helps she is a good character i like the actress plus she reminds me of kate
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
#keepclimbing

This is random but rewatching this & in the final scene when you see the ultrasound image, why does it look like the babies are together? Maybe its just me or the angle but if they're having a boy & a girl that means there should be two eggs/amniotic sacs but this picture to me looks like they're in the same one? I have no idea though as I don't go around looking at ultrasound pictures of pregnancies, it just looked that way to me & I found it odd...

I was trying to see if anyone had picked it up as a goof (couldn't see anything) & saw a some people questioning why Delilah couldn't have a real ultrasound & needed a special test & how they managed to go that long without picking it up before. Someone in her condition should've been closely monitored - & anyone who is pregnant gets lots of tests too regardless of being paralyzed or having shrapnel in her back
Old 01-04-2020, 03:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have no idea...

But they most likely didn't pay as much attention to the ultrasound picture...

And yes, someone with Delilah's condition probably requires much more attention in a real life pregnancy...
Old 01-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

I am surprised someone didn't pick up on that. I have no idea about that either, but interesting that you noticed that!
Old 01-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
#keepclimbing

Its a split second moment so not surprised - plus I guess not many would be familiar with it to pick up on it. I'm not so I could be wrong, it just looked to me like they were together. On another hand my former boss recently announced on FB she's pregnant with twins & put up two separate ultrasound pictures of them & you can't see the other but as far as I know her twins are identical. So could just depend on where the babies are sitting for the pictures. But while watching the ep (which you can't necessarily see in that pic) it certainly looked like they had two babies sitting next to each other. It looked cute, great way to show someone is having twins, but didn't seem factual to me. But I could be wrong... then also another reason people may miss it is how many people know all that much about twins & how they are inside? I only know because I used to participate in roleplaying sites where I had a character who I made a twin so I researched things like that (& my brain remembers useless facts sometimes )
Old 01-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Ah ok. I could't remember how long they showed it and what not. but that would make sense then. But yeah, I have no idea so what you said makes sense to me
Old 01-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
#keepclimbing

Old 01-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

It's probably not impossible to have twins in one amniotic sacs, but it's not the uncomplicated method...

(My mom was pregnant with twins back in '90, but at the end my brother & an empty amniotic sac were born... As far as I know she wasn't pregnant with identical twins...)
Old 01-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Probably not.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
#keepclimbing

If they're fraternal they can't be in the same sack, only identical ones can (but even they usually still have their own). We know that McGee's twins are fraternal which is why it doesn't make sense. But maybe in the shot you just can't see a barrier between them even though there is one
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top