Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS - "Toil and Trouble" (16.11) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 8th @ 8PM)

NCIS 16.11 - "Toil and Trouble"
Original Airdate: Januarty 8, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
Secretary of Defense Wynn Crawford shuts down Gibbs' murder
investigation and demands that Special Agents McGee and Torres
be arrested for their actions in the case.
Source

Last edited by maplezbear; 01-06-2019 at 07:27 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

sounds like it is going to be interesting
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ok then That sounds serious

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
ok then That sounds serious

yes, but it isn't the first time someone is messing with gibbs and his team. look how they ended up...
Old 01-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Very true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a good point nuwanda
Old 01-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting episode! McGee and Torress really got into trouble in this one, they are lucky that everything just happened to turn out ok.

Funny how Torres and Bishop took Gibbs and McGee's place at the conference.

Very scary that these guys or the one guy really, was moving that gas. Smart way for them to get him to tell them what he did with it.

So McGee is being headhunted. Good for him. Nice they are setting these things up for when the show ends.

Torres is totally into Bishop.

This Wynn Crawford is trouble. So the guy who was following Vance is FBI... I hope we are finally going somewhere with this storyline.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh good if they're going somewhere with that storyline with the guy following Vance & it wasn't just something random. Hopefully that continues

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
1.McGee and Torress really got into trouble in this one, they are lucky that everything just happened to turn out ok.

2.Torres is totally into Bishop.

3.This Wynn Crawford is trouble. So the guy who was following Vance is FBI... I hope we are finally going somewhere with this storyline.
1. I think they (the team) had done worse, but you are right they are lucky that everything went well for them.

2. definitely. thought he wanted to tell her, but then he backtracked.

3. somehow I missed that part

agree with the rest of what you've said.

kasey fits in more and more. I really like her, but still trying to get used to sloane. not sure if we really need that character

Last edited by nuwanda; 01-10-2019 at 09:05 AM
Old 01-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Website Manager

I think Torres has been into her for awhile, but just hasn't said anything yet.

Didn't the guy he met for dinner with at the end say he worked for the CIA? CIA tracking Vance for what reason?

Quote:
Funny how Torres and Bishop took Gibbs and McGee's place at the conference.
That was great.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
1. I think they (the team) had done worse, but you are right they are lucky that everything went well for them.

2. definitely. thought he wanted to tell her, but then he backtracked.

3. somehow I missed that part

agree with the rest of what you've said.

kasey fits in more and more. I really like her, but still trying to get used to sloane. not sure if we really that character
1. agreed
2. I think he was going to
3. Yeah, at the very end... Crawford met up with him. Not good!

Quote:
I think Torres has been into her for awhile, but just hasn't said anything yet.
Completely agree. See it more and more with each episode

Haha I think you are right Johnnie. CIA, FBI... easy to get mixed up with all those letters
Old 01-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
"This Wynn Crawford is trouble. So the guy who was following Vance is FBI... I hope we are finally going somewhere with this storyline."
Do you guys think the CIA is tracking Vance because he's dating that mysterious woman he met at the rehab clinic in last season's final episode? I had forgotten all about her until tonight when we found out Vance is being tracked. Remember in that last scene at the clinic, Vance had left after they had made plans to get together for dinner, and the woman was sitting in the chair when a guy came in and sat down beside her. I forget the exact dialogue but it definitely and clearly conveyed that she was a plant, and that she was going to cozy up to Vance for who knows what scary reason...I would guess to get inside information on whatever her cagey, diabolical interest is. Anyway, I think that story line...if they indeed go that direction...would be really interesting!

Quote:
"Didn't the guy he met for dinner with at the end say he worked for the CIA? CIA tracking Vance for what reason?:
Johnnie, I posted a comment below before I happened to see your question. Scroll down to see why I think Vance is being tracked.

And yes, I most definitely agree with you and everyone else here that Torres is dying to ask Bishop out. But if and when he does, that really could complicate things for them in the office. But hey, I really don't care, I want them to get together!

Quote:
"kasey fits in more and more. I really like her, but still trying to get used to sloane. not sure if we really that character."
Steph, I saw your comment about kasey and sloan and I totally agree. Since kasey has calmed down and isn't as frantic as she acted when she first came on, I like her a lot. But sloan I've never liked...she just wasn't like every other NEW cast member that's come onboard the show ...they at least acted a little humble. She just kind of barrelled in there all authoritarian as equals with Gibbs and Vance...so that's why I don't care for her...too bossy and she's always right. And if she and Gibbs hook up at some point, yikes, I'll hate that!

Jenny

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 01-10-2019 at 01:02 AM Reason: Merged triple posts
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome to & the NCIS Franchise board Jenny . I'm Chelle. I hope to see you post more with us. Feel free to introduce yourself over in this thread . You'll also find links to all the various threads on the NCIS Franchise board there in case you wish to discuss any of the previous episodes/seasons or any of the characters, ect. . If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let Steph or I know & we'll be happy to help you out

I've deleted that double post for you (that's a feature disabled for the members unfortunately but mods can fix it up for you ). Its highly possible that the website made it happen as it likes to play around like that sometimes . I also merged each of your posts so you were no longer responding to yourself. If you have something more to add you should be able to see an 'edit message' option at the bottom of your post. While I was there I also added in some quote tags for you, I hope that's alright? If you're wondering how to quote things from other posts you can put them between these tags: [QUOTE]*insert text here*[/QUOTE] . You also should be able to see a 'reply with quote' option at the bottom of the posts of other members (& probably your own posts too) which will bring that message over already in the quote tags for you . I hope that helps

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

sorry for the double post. forgot I already posted a few minutes ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Heartland (View Post)
And if she and Gibbs hook up at some point, yikes, I'll hate that!

Jenny

me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I hope that helps

while you are at it: when I post a pic or a text and want to show where I got it from without posting the whole URL how do I do that? I saw some people posting and there was only the word "source" visible.

Last edited by nuwanda; 01-10-2019 at 09:12 AM
Old 01-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Fixed the double post

[URL=link to where the image or text came from]Source[/URL] should hopefully work for you nuwunda

This page may also be of use for both of you if you're curious about any codes to use to do various things

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread