Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 07:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Ready or Not" (15.09) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 21st @ 8PM)

NCIS 15.09 - "Ready or Not"
Original Airdate: November 21, 2017 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The team's Thanksgiving plans are put on hold while they track an elusive arms
dealer in D.C. who recently murdered an MI6 officer who was Sloane's close friend.
Also, Abby races Delilah to the hospital when her labor starts three weeks early.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

thanksgiving plans are put on hold? nothing new there.

hope everything is going to be okay with delilah and the twins
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread! Should be an interesting episode. Since the team is dealing with MI6, looks like Reeves will probably be back then too.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Unique. I spotted one of the twins name as soon as certain events happened. But loved them, and they do mean something and while they honor, the little girls' name is not that traditional. But perfect.

I love that Deliah knows Tim so well... Too bad sending him sets him into a life and death situation.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Too bad sending him sets him into a life and death situation.
but that could have been avoided "easily". mcgee had a good chance to shoot at yorka right before the other patients fled. yorka was looking down at the security guy and there was enought time for mcgee to take the shot considering he had already pointed the gun at yorka.
i know it is easier said than done, but mcgee is an experienced agent and should have seen that chance. but i give him credit for being in an emotional state with delilah in labor.
(but maybe i am just frustrated with a lot of shows at the moment. there are so many shows where the cops, agents, firemen or whoever are the main characters are acting so stupid that you already know that something bad is going to happen that it is going to be boring and annoying for me at the same time if that makes sense

for the rest of the episode: i am glad everything worked out and delilah and the twins are well.
sad that the security guy had to die though.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha so funny with Abby racing so the road in her car

The Abby/Mcgee/Delilah scenes were fun. Glad Abby was there for Delilah.

And of course York would be in the hospital and McGee would be in the middle of it.

Should have figured the girl that York took hostage was working with him! Too easy, but totally missed that.

Lol love Abby trying not to let delilah know what's going on, but forgetting delilah had a TV in hospital room.

Sad that Morgan died, but I knew right then that they were going to name one of the babies after him. They picked great names!

Glad that jack got to torture York for a bit. Doesn't bring back Nigel, but at least she got that satisfaction.

Torres and Reeves were funny going back and forth on what to do with the bomb Glad they got it under control.

Loved the ending scene.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting that the case has connections to Jack's past

I like that Gibbs knew what the phone call was about, even though McGee doesn't really say it. But guess he said Abby's name & Delilah's & was concerned so obviously something was going on so he should go see what it was

I like how Palmer gives Jack the time to be with the dead guy she knew

of course the case had to impact McGee & we couldn't just have two stories

aww that poor security guard, he was being so nice

I like the hostage scenes, they all do it well (even if I hate how the gun is pointed at McGee)

aww poor Delilah finding out the truth

Not at all surprised they had Jack pretend to be a doctor, figured one of them would

didn't expect the hostage to be working with the bad guy though, that was an interesting twist

No, don't kill the security guard

Glad McGee went up to Delilah, not back to the hostage situation

Torres & Reeves with the bomb

I'm impressed that Jack was able to contain herself for as long as she did

love the names so sweet to name one after his dad & the other after the security guard (also glad I didn't spoil myself on it either)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-14-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm impressed that Jack was able to contain herself for as long as she did
I was surprised about that as well

Glad you didn't' spoil yourself on the names
Old 12-15-2017, 01:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Guess she was torturing him still in her own way though

I'm really glad too Extra glad it aired here sooner rather than later so I wasn't as tempted to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup I think that as well

I am glad it aired sooner for you too
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top