Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2016, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Privileged Information" (14.03) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 4th @ 8PM)

NCIS 14.03 - "Privileged Information"
Original Airdate: October 4, 2016 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
A marine sergeant is killed when she falls from a building, but her doctor, Grace
Confalone, risks breaking patient confidentiality and urges Gibbs to investigate
the death as a murder.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 10-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome

interesting to see the doctor still appearing in episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-03-2016, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
haven't even watched ep 2 yet and now the third is already there.

now, a few days later:
good ep as well.
fornell is back and i so love him and gibbs together. they can have a show of their own....

liked grace telling quinn that she and gibbs met because they had a case together and that it was a tough patient. and later when fornell interupted their conversation asking gibbs: Is J edgar consulting on your case?

another movie reference (one flew over the cuckoo's nest), but still no word about tony.

gibbs:"assist fornell out of the building. if he resists feel free to use your weapon."

never ever interrupt gibbs in interrogation is rule #22 not 17. don't know if they did that intentionally or not...

enjoyed he ep too.

Last edited by nuwanda; 10-09-2016 at 06:37 AM
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was an interesting ep. I kinda figured that the building matinence guy had something to do with the murder.

Haha so agreed with you nuwanda on Gibbs and Fornell having a show of their own. They have been stealing the show these past episodes.

Liked seeing Grace back again.

Hahaha the parrot was interesting. When she had it hid under a blanket and it said "don't tell Gibbs" and Gibbs said "that sounds like Palmer" Wonder why Gibbs doesn't like parrots? And later when Juan ends up flying through the bull pen Haha.

Torres being freaked out by apartments where people died. I don't blame him though cause it would crepe me out too

:lol; The end with Gibbs saying he is going to the basement and Grace following him and Fornell yelling after them that he can't get down the steps himself - yet

And they did the In Memory Of for Gary Glasberg at the end

Last edited by maplezbear; 10-09-2016 at 07:25 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww sad but thought they would do that at the end makes me curious about when the eps finally air here if they'll do it. Currently there's not even repeats airing so they couldn't slip something on with one of them. I presume it'll just come connected to this ep when it airs here though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I expected they would do it Sorry they aren't airing any eps there right now! But I would say they would honor him when they air the episode there
Old 02-21-2017, 03:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww McGee that's nice to let Torres not wear the jacket since he's still adjusting. I wonder why he can't wear it though?

hehe McGee's fear of heights shown. Torres of course having no idea why he wouldn't come over to the roof edge, I like that little moment

"I really shouldn't tell you this but you should investigate this as an attempted murder" come on, you really shouldn't say that Grace but it would be hard to be in her position & not say anything at all

"the mood? you want to make out?" Gibbs & Fornell. Seriously need a show together - they'd really get the viewers. Definitely an old married couple too

I like that the bird says "not Polly" . Also like that Abby's still got a relationship with her brother Kyle enough that she can birdsit for him & call him her brother Doesn't surprise me from the little bits we saw in the past plus who couldn't like Abby though. oh now "don't tell Gibbs" great thing for the bird to learn

It would be creepy to live somewhere knowing someone had died there so I can understand why Torres feels that way. It never bothered Tony obviously, but I feel that they gave him a hard time a little over it but are now thinking Torres is strange? obviously natural death & murder is two different things... I could be remembering wrong though

nice little bonding scene between Alex & Ducky . Like him inviting Palmer upstairs for some tea to get him to leave the room to leave Alex alone with Sgt. Hill too

I like Gibbs saying "assist fornell out of the building. If he resists feel free to use your weapon." too

Abby: "What took you so long?" Gibbs: "Slow elevator" Abby: "You should take the stairs" I thought you didn't like him using the stairs in the past Abby Then funny moments with the bird - Abby trying to cover up that its still there & then Gibbs hearing "don't tell Gibbs" & saying it sounds like Palmer

oh I just realised for stakeouts they could be girls doing one shift & boys doing another with Gibbs staying out with this new team. That is if they ever have to do a stakeout requiring shifts again. Before Gibbs was always with the female agent so it'd be interesting if they did that or what I just said. I feel like having a team out of 5 instead of 4 may be a way for Mark/Gibbs to take a step away from being in the field too much . But on the other hand we've seen a lot of Gibbs in this episode still

hehe Grace shrinking Fornell, I like that. I wonder if she can help herself there. Do agree that he probably shouldn't be sleeping where he got shot. Like the end with Fornell saying he can't get down the stairs, yet

Reading over this thread I see this was the ep after Gary passed. We got nothing here so they must have left it off since it had been so long. Not really nice of them to do that though, no matter how far behind we are. I would have thought it would have been attached to the episode when it got sent over here, but guess not or the channel edited it off

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top