Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2017, 08:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

are they trying to hide that its Abby or hint towards it? I can clearly see its her but I saw in a promo she was wearing a black hood & you've just had Abby as the b/w shot so you know she must be in there somewhere What is she doing? I'm confused, this is why I knew I needed to post & then watch

oh good 'two days earlier' to make sense of it. Even better to explain it straight up then

of course Ellie would want to be involved Love how Quinn is saying to Bishop that they need to talk too. I don't know why but the way Reeves just pops up made me laugh then. He's like a neighbour butting in with his opinion over the fence... (also two things - McGee knows Abby gets recruited all the time & Abby went to stand in his desk area I'm going to take what I can get because that makes me happy, no matter how insignificant it is) ok this whole squadroom scene is just amazing. Love how Gibbs is just sitting there working still & then adds his two cents so clearly was paying attention to what was going on. Then Vance (exists! ) coming in to order Abby to go be a bad guy & Bishop "lucky"

Abby: Gibbs NCIS
Gibbs: Gibbs NCIS

(small things amuse me)

uh oh someone tricked Abby

Glad that NCIS got custody of Abby

The woman who acts like she doesn't like the film guy - she seems to know a LOT about them

CafPow must be popular to use it to fake entry - & also comes in bottles. Did we know that already?

Abby: I'm not goth

I love when we get some Abby centric episodes, & when she has her hair out & gets to talk her way through her thoughts but also just want to hug her

hmm I think Ducky likes having Reeves around for a British contact

oh look Reeves is poping up out of nowhere again to spy on Bishop

I'm a little surprised Abby is allowed to go back to work but I guess she's the one who knows her lab & all of that best

hmm I thought there was something off with Quinn

Now NOLA gets involved, sort of

Abby saves the day & redeems herself in her mind

McGee gave Abby the gift, even if it was from all of them . Funny that they all gave her tickets so now they can all go

I feel the crossover is more in NOLA than NCIS since we just got the two MTAC conversations... Now to see how NOLA goes with my time jumping
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes, this was a good episode! I can't wait for Netflix to put this season on so I can rewatch it

Quote:
& also comes in bottles. Did we know that already?
I don't remember knowing that

Looks like you enjoyed the episode.

I like how Reeves would just pop up too. And how he has been doing it all season long.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I did enjoy the episode, it was a good one

that's true he has, I just was more amused by it in this one

Hope Netflix puts it up soon for you!
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was funy when he did pop up in this one
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top