Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "See You Soon" (5.01) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Sept 25th @ 10PM) ::SEASON PREMIERE::

NCIS: New Orleans 5.01 - "See You Soon"
Original Airdate: September 25, 2018 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
While Pride fights for his life in the ICU, the team scours the city for
the hit woman who attempted to assassinate him, on the fifth season
premiere of NCIS: New Orleans.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 09-22-2018, 08:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

YW for the thread

New there was something Pride related in the season finale but sounds like it would've been an interesting cliff hanger. Maybe I should finish the season so I can see it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-23-2018, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

glad the show is back.
hoping the best for pride, but i also still hope that they stop showing so many pride-related episodes and concentrate on the other characters too this season.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You could always just skip to the last 15 minutes of the episode Chelle

Me too Nuwanda. Less pride centered episodes would be nice
Old 09-24-2018, 12:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I third that thought about less pride-centered episodes!

I could do that too Steph. I've only got the last two episodes left now though. Doubt the show will return here until next year either so plenty of time to watch them really

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-26-2018, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

THIS was a bad start.

first: way too much pride in it, although he was in icu and second: who writes these scripts? there were too many mistakes from very experienced agents -first and foremost lasalle and gregorio- and there were a lot more scenes complete nonsensevery disappaointing.

but i know, it is just television.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, this episode hats lots of Pride in it, which I can understand since it was a continuation from last season and we had to find out what happened, so I am ok with it. But hopefully from now on it won't be as much.

Amelia just would not give up. Crazy how beat up she was that she was still so motivated to get Pride.

That other agent that was dead that kept trying to get Pride to crossover - that was just weird and a bit annoying and odd. Too much of it in the episode.

Nice that Laurel and Rita finally met (though I didn't realize they hadn't met before)
Old 09-26-2018, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
That other agent that was dead that kept trying to get Pride to crossover - that was just weird and a bit annoying and odd. Too much of it in the episode.

that's why i meant too much pride in it. these scenes weren't necessary and like you already said annoying.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well that sounds promising Hopefully the season gets better then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-27-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, yeah definitely agree with you then nuwanda

Hopefully Chelle.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I found the last two episodes of the previous season boring but this episode is more interesting. While there is quite a bit of Pride in the episode still I like what they were doing with him. Did get a bit much at times though

Nice use of Gibbs in the episode - like that they threw in the line with LaSalle checking in on Vance for continuity between the two shows

I like when Gregorio gives Loretta the gun - "What am I supposed to do with this?" "Point & shoot"

I like how Sebastian was telling LaSalle not to shoot the woman who was after Pride

Poor Laurel in the end coming in & thinking her father was dead

Nice that Rita (well presumably Gibbs too) organised a way for Laurel to get there. I didn't realise they hadn't met before either. What Pride said made it sound like the pair had been stopping him from introducing them?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
hat Pride said made it sound like the pair had been stopping him from introducing them?
It did kind of sound like that
Old 11-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I doubt it was intended that way but it did jump out at me & make me wonder

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If it wasn't at least it made you wonder
Reply   Post New Thread