Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Rogue Nation" (4.01) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Sept 26th @ 10PM) ::SEASON PREMIERE::

NCIS: New Orleans 4.01 - "Rogue Nation"
Original Airdate: September 26, 2017 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
Season 4 begins with Pride still on probation six weeks after his rogue
takedown of the corrupt Mayor Hamilton. Meanwhile, the team investigates
an FBI case involving a stolen big rig of nuclear waste, unbeknownst to
their new by-the-books supervisor.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

just hope the mayor story is really over
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm hoping/thinking it is now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-26-2017, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for this. I hope this season starts of and continues on as good as it ended last season.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ that's what I hope too. It seems to have found its footing now & everyone meshes well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved persalle scenes
Old 09-28-2017, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the episode was pretty good.

So glad we didn't have to deal with Pride's replacement for more than one episode.

Loved how the team and NOPD worked together behind the FBI's back on the case and ended up finding everything (obviously) before the FBI even knew what was going on

Really liking Gregorio so far this season. Neat her and Percy will be living together.

Glad Pride came back to the team. I totally get why he didn't want to sign the papers to go back to work, and I hope he does indeed figure out the root of what caused him to do things the way he did with the Mayer etc.

Glad the bar is back up and running and nice first guest they had singing too!
Old 09-29-2017, 02:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Guess they had a time jump then, which explains why Pride is only replaced for the one ep

Quote:
Really liking Gregorio so far this season. Neat her and Percy will be living together.
That sounds cool Should be interesting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2017, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess I know now why Gibbs didn't help NCIS:NO Pride when he had trouble with the town and it's Mayor and vice versa. Both were very busy. He was in a prison in Paraguay.
My VCR ate this tape, will have to watch CBS.com to see episode.

Last edited by webruce; 09-29-2017 at 09:50 AM Reason: added info.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Guess they had a time jump then, which explains why Pride is only replaced for the one ep
Yup. I believe they said it was 6 weeks

Sorry your VCR ate this recording webruce
Old 10-03-2017, 04:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

watched it a good episode

- will miss the old mayor he was a good add on character
- pride not being liked by the town that will hurt i understand peoples frustration but still poor pride , i hopw it doesnt change him to much i really like him
- the girls being roommates now is cute love that they did the tony thing and get the appaertment for cheaper rent cause the guy died there
Old 10-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
the girls being roommates now is cute love that they did the tony thing and get the appaertment for cheaper rent cause the guy died there
It was funny they did that
Old 10-08-2017, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

think it was a good ep as well.

funny how gregorio and percy spoke at the same time a lot and got sebastian confused with it.

seabstian in the office not in the his lab. wonder if it stays this way when everything is back to normal.

Boyd "really seems to like her job and being in New Orleans"
glad she is not coming back,, but she seemed to know exactly what was going on in pride.

looks like a lot of people hate pride right now, but there are also a lot of people who still like him.

still wonder why there are always fights about jursidiction. NOPD and NCIS showed that working together is much better than against each other. i mean they are all on the same side. glad that the FBI team leader reacted that fast after pride told him everything. at least one guy who realized that the FBI was wrong and a different agency has good people too
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
still wonder why there are always fights about jursidiction
Always seems to be about taking credit. No idea if that is what it really is, but just seems what it is about IMO
Old 10-22-2017, 03:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice scene between Sebastian, Gregorio, & Percy I like how they were saying the same thing at the same time & freaking Sebastian out a bit

I find the temp boss interesting, at least so far

This case isn't capturing my attention

Nice to see the interactions between Gregorio & Percy & them working together

oh there's Pride

Sneaky people I think they're meant to be all learning the lesson to not be going rogue or breaking rules

oo history between Pride & the temp boss, I like their scene. But Pride could've come back before now? Interesting...

I like the team coming in & taking their office back, shoeing the other agents out of their chairs Oh good the temp boss plays along

Glad Pride came back in the end

Funny that the girls end up in the place they went into earlier in the ep & shot a guy I like that they will be living together now. Percy you need to learn who Laverne & Shirley are

Bar back

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread