Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Overdrive" (3.09) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Dec 13th @ 10PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 3.09 - "Overdrive"
Original Airdate: December 13, 2016 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
The team suspect foul play when a Marine corporal and amateur race-car
driver is involved in a fatal crash. Elsewhere, the U.S. Attorney's office
gathers evidence for a Grand Jury indictment appeal in the Garcia case
that would extricate the cartel from the city.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. I'm still two episodes behind right now
Old 12-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4NPcp6IgAo Lasalle having trouble with melody sneak peek 1 yay team Persalle

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnQ1lwPkbQQ Percy and pride question victims girlfriend sneak peek 2
Old 12-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting those
Old 12-13-2016, 04:56 AM
Loyal Fan

NCIS: New Orleans Sneak Peek: LaSalle's Car Experience Leads to a Big Clue - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com Persalle at the race track sneak peek 3
Old 12-20-2016, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

so: we were right. it wasn't lasalles's kid. hadn't expect this either though...

the real father got arrested. hope this is the end of all this, but you'll never know with people wanting revenge. just thining of all the ones who are after pride. maybe now we have one after chris.

still can't imagine sebastian as an agent. and i still don't think he will make it.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it wasn't his after all. Not surprised about that really though. I had a feeling she was lying. So true about possible revenge later on, but I don't know if they would have that guy come after hiim. Who knows though.

I need to post my thoughts on this episode
Old 01-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And this one

ETA:

Like they gave LaSalle car racing knowledge. Wonder if the actor has a lot of knowledge of it. I know he was in one of the Fast and Furious movies. So it;s kinda interesting.

I knew it!! I just don't get why Melody just didn't go to Lasalle for help instead of making him believe he was a dad.

And we keep learning more about Gregorio!

Lasalle is out of control! I know he wants to help Melody and Tucker, but I thought he was going about it the wrong way. Glad pride had a talk with him about his behavior.

Last edited by maplezbear; 01-05-2017 at 08:53 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't understand the appear of racing cars - if something goes wrong it can go seriously wrong & the car gets completely destroyed - not to mention what can happen to the people inside the car

I just had a moment of "I know you, who are you" & then the actress name came up on the screen so I could know . Now I want to tag this episode with Meghan Ory since I'm sure she would have a tag from being in OUAT. I would never have picked it but she looks a little like Vanessa Ferlito (I'm talking about the character Pride walks up to & confuses for Gregorio at the start). Its now weird for me seeing Meghan as another character - not Ruby/Red. Funny for me that she was wearing a red top

Poor Sebastian wants to be an agent & Loretta wants him to continue doing his job. aww Loretta didn't know what he was doing, that's not nice. Someone should have told her. I agree with Pride that he could still do both jobs as I'd presume they would have him doing both & not cast a new forensic scientist

when did Percy start to really like Gregorio? I missed that nice that she does

of course now it comes out that LaSalle's not the father. Not at all surprised but I also think I knew that already from reading things . I actually like that LaSalle let the real father go & don't see it as the guy assaulting a federal agent, the guy was just trying to protect his family it doesn't make his actions right but understandable & more just like one guy punching another over a woman/child. its beside the point that one happened to be a federal agent. Of course at this point I don't know the whole story or what this guy is like & Melody was pretending the kid was LaSalle's

Not surprising that the father is a bad guy but Melody really did the wrong thing. She should have gone to someone for help - & of all people going to LaSalle would have been good since he's a federal agent so could (& now I presume will) pull some strings & figure out a way to help her out. Lying to him though? That was wrong. LaSalle's being real nice to still help her, he could have just turned her away for what she's done. But I think he's grown attached to Tucker, ect.

oh this is the ex-girlfriend... interesting... doesn't look like that ended nicely. Still wish they would make Gregorio bisexual...

I've grown to like Gregorio a little bit I think or like her in this ep. I like that she's helping the team & was coming around to see that she likes being back in NOLA & probably NCIS too

this is one of the few episodes that I've had a reaction to & been interested in what is going on. I don't care for the case but the episode itself & what is going on in it is good

Nice talk from Pride to LaSalle. He went the wrong way to try get the father to leave Tucker & Melody alone

(on an unrelated note I've almost caught up to the rest of Australia - one Sunday night ep left & then the crossover)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I must have missed that was Meghan I am surprised that I missed her in there. It is a little weird seeing her as a different character than her Once character. (she has a show on Hallmark where she plays a different character and it took getting used to )

Yeah it was weid how Percy liked Gregorio all of a sudden.

Agreed about the whole Melody thing

Yeah I want to say around this episode are when things start getting interesting and not make you want to tune out

Good you are almost caught up!
Old 05-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I saw she had another show when I was looking to see if it was likely she'd be back on OUAT any time soon I'm happy she's found something again since that show obviously didn't care to use her & she has some talent. If you missed noticing her then I think you need to rewatch the ep She's the ex-girlfriend so shouldn't be hard to miss

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought it was weird that Percy suddenly liked Gregorio

Ok well now that I've reached this part maybe I'll feel more like watching the eps closer to when they air instead of having them sit for ages before I get to them although I did pretty good with my catching up I think - but my motivation was to get as close to the crossover ep as possible so I could understand what was going on

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would rewatch it but I don't know where I could find it. I may have noticed her and just forgot to say something

Yeah hopefully you will feel that way. I thought it picked up around this episode etc. Curious to see what you think
Old 05-22-2017, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Possibly

I'm curious to see now too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that is good you are curious to see what you think now
Reply   Post New Thread