Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Father's Day" (2.14) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 9th @ 9PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 2.14 - "Father's Day"
Original Airdate: February 9, 2015 @ 9PM

Episode Summary
Agent Pride opens his bar to the public with a Fat Tuesday party, but the event
is cut short when he and Mayor Hamilton are kidnapped and held hostage
by an unknown assailant.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
wonder if this has something to do with the militia that has a reward out for pride. i think it was one of the first episodes in season two.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tjanks for the new thread!
Old 02-07-2016, 04:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the thread
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

good ep about a desperate man. glad the murder is finally solved even if it is too late for the daugher and the husband.
still don't like the councilman and i can't imagine him doing something that would change it.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with what you said nuwanda.

Liked that they gave us an episode based around Mardi Gras. They probably did in the first season too, but in just don't remember.

Made it interesting with having Pride and the Mayor kidnapped. Not surprised that the Mayor knew who had killed the guys wife, even if he didn't know for sure.

I was surprised the daughter was the one that started the investigation initially. Sad that she had died so the dad was finishing it. Also sad that he ended up being killed. Of course it would have been one of the Mayors guys to kill him. I was surprised the one who killed him wasn't the one behind the death of the wife. I was very surprised it ended up being the one guy(bald one) and not one of the other two that was working for the Mayor.

It was nice that Sebastian and Loretta were in solving mode. I liked they figured out where Pride was being held.

I hope that Pride gets to use that tape against the Mayor at some point.

All in all, I thought the episode was pretty good

Last edited by maplezbear; 03-08-2016 at 09:19 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting ep & case. Well put together . I don't really know what to say about it though

I agree about the Mayor & tape
Quote:
I was very surprised it ended up being the one guy(bald one) and not one of the other two that was working for the Mayor.
Same

I'm also presuming that Mardi Gras is something different in the US to what it is here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Possibly. What is it where you live?
Old 07-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

a celebration of LGBT pride in Sydney. That's about all it is in the country but other parts might celebrate that in a smaller way. Its just a big celebration with a parade & partying for a day, trying to promote acceptance & equal rights for the LGBT community (& as a part of that I should probably care more about it than I do )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2016, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok. Yeah it is a little different here I think. I have never been, but what I have seen/heard, I think for the most part they are probably the same . I think the main difference would be it's not based around LGBT, but even then I am not sure... it could be part of it
Old 07-14-2016, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

yeah it looks like it is just a celebration there, not necessarily with a purpose such as LGBT rights

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. It's different everywhere it seems Which is good though.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

good but a little confusing as I was trying to understand what the celebration was since it was different while I was watching the ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Which is understandable
Old 11-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked this one
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread