Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2019, 06:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Crab Mentality" (5.15) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 26th @ 10PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 5.15 - "Crab Mentality"
Original Airdate: February 26, 2019 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
The team investigates multiple murders tied to a construction company creating an
experimental chemical that strengthens sea walls. Also, evidence from Hannah’s
previous mission in Oman is used against her as blackmail.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome

Hope the episode is good & more working as a team/team scenes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2019, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
You're welcome

Hope the episode is good & more working as a team/team scenes
hope that too, just didn't want to write again, because I think I did it the last two or three episodes
Old 02-27-2019, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it needs to be said all the time . I was also posting to make sure you wouldn't be last poster when you get to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2019, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
1.I think it needs to be said all the time .
2. I was also posting to make sure you wouldn't be last poster when you get to watch
1. that is true and it worked.

2. that was good thinking

it was a good episode with team work and everyone contributed something to solve the case.
the accused woman was played by the actress who once played agent lee. don't like when they do that and that was probably the reason why I thought she was involved. but she was innocent.
we also heard two nice references to "tokio drift". lasalle drove the car and was skidding through the bends and when gregorio warned him he was getting too close to the edge he said:"I know what I am doing."
when they finally got the perp he said: "I still got it."
the story with hannah continued (she is still looking for liam) and we learned some things about the operation and the things they did (or didn't)...
and it is not over yet.
Old 02-28-2019, 06:53 AM
New Fan

I would like to read the dialogue of Hannah Khoury to Pride about the post-coup (Iran) rise of a private sector paradigm. I have poor internet, tech skills and hearing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Huck Mucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck Mucus (View Post)
I would like to read the dialogue of Hannah Khoury to Pride about the post-coup (Iran) rise of a private sector paradigm. I have poor internet, tech skills and hearing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Welcome to the site . This is an episode transcript so that may be of some use for you. I hope it helps, although it is hard to navigate through as it doesn't give you any information on who said what. Unfortunately I haven't seen the episode & that's the only site I know with full episode transcripts. Someone else may be able to help you out though if you need more assistance in finding that piece of dialogue

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2019, 08:39 AM
New Fan

shinebrighterxx:

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I was looking for. I'm not the best when it comes to these things but you nailed it. Here's the dialogue I was looking for and it was easy to find in that link you gave me:

"So they recruited operators with savvy business sense and embedded them in private companies outside the reach of congressional oversight, and the economic hit man was born.
You saying like a shadow CIA? Historically, yeah, but these days, economic hit men are global.
If an industry feels threatened by a disrupter They hire someone to maintain the status quo.
- By destroying the competition.
HANNAH: Yeah.
They use financial pressure, sabotage, blackmail, and if they're good, they don't leave a trace."

Thanks again.
Huck Mucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad you were able to find the part you were looking for . I've had to double check quotes a few times so I know a couple of sites where I can find transcripts so that does help. I'm glad I was able to help you out

(You can call me Chelle too btw. We'd love to see you posting in some of our other threads )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2019, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Completely agree with wondering why these shows are reusing actors. Especially ones which have been a part of major plots. I find it interesting how it worked out I watched the LA episodes with Kerr Smith yesterday & now this one with Liza Lapira... Do they think the fans are stupid or just only watch one show in the franchise? Or are they running out of actors?

I kinda feel this episode is a bit boring? But I do love how the team is working together & all getting screentime

I like how they set the bad guy up & tricked him into confessing

awful ending for poor Hannah

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2019, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
the accused woman was played by the actress who once played agent lee. don't like when they do that and that was probably the reason why I thought she was involved. but she was innocent.
I was trying to remember where else I had seen her before I frogot she had played Agent Lee!
Quote:
we also heard two nice references to "tokio drift". lasalle drove the car and was skidding through the bends and when gregorio warned him he was getting too close to the edge he said:"I know what I am doing."
when they finally got the perp he said: "I still got it."
I liked that they threw those in there

I just don't think they really care probably about which actors they use or reuse and probably don't think many fans would notice.

I thought it was an ok episode. Like you Chelle, I was a bit on the bored side with it.

I haven't watched the next episode, but I hope it does not take all season with this storyline. I honestly hate when they get dragged out.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I really hope it isn't dragged out too! Especially when Hannah is new so fans are still getting to know her. Nice to have a focus on someone other than Pride though!

Quote:
I just don't think they really care probably about which actors they use or reuse and probably don't think many fans would notice.
Then they're silly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2019, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I really hope it isn't dragged out too! Especially when Hannah is new so fans are still getting to know her. Nice to have a focus on someone other than Pride though!

Then they're silly
definitely. if they use someone who appeared once it is okay, but "major characters" like agent lee or the former secnav? no way you don't remember them
Old 03-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it's silly

And agreed nuwanda.
Reply   Post New Thread