Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2019, 09:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Chaos Theory" (5.22) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 30th @ 10PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 5.22 - "Chaos Theory"
Original Airdate: April 30, 2019 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team investigates a deadly bombing at a military museum
event with over 1,000 people in attendance.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

hope this is the only case they are working on. then there is a good chance that we see the team working together again.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 04-29-2019, 07:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
thanks for the thread.

hope this is the only case they are working on. then there is a good chance that we see the team working together again.
I hope so
Old 05-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

real good episode.
interesting case and the whole team was involved. everyone did their part.

felt for sebastian, because he thought he killed his friend.

liked the interaction between sebastian and gregorio at the end.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad to hear this about the episode
Old 06-07-2019, 09:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that's disgusting & disturbing someone would organise a hit on someone using a bomb in a public place

I like this scene between Sebastian & Gregorio:
Sebastian: ...its just when the violence is so random. You know, I mean anyone could've got caught up in that blast. That's what I can't get used to.
Gregorio: You never get used to it. Its chaos. The best way of dealing with it is finding order in the chaos. Its what we do.

Being under 20 minutes into the ep & the case was seemingly closed, knew another shoe would drop...

Poor Sebastian Of course no one actually stops him from continuing to work even though he should be resting... not really surprised he ended up fainting, but at least he got the woman to have the surgery to get the evidence out

Love how Gregorio gets Sebastian to stay in bed again Nice look from Pride too

Ok more moments between Gregorio & Sebastian to end the episode Can't complain about that

Great episode, lots of screen time for each character, & purpose for them all too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a good episode. I am six episodes behind! I keep forgetting about them
Old 06-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's so many I'm now just two episodes behind & only from the one show. I had 5 episodes to catch up on before since I had the two LA eps too

I don't know how the last two eps are obviously but there have been some good episodes leading up to the end. Its annoying as the show has some great moments & episodes, but then it also has others where you want to question what is going on & why its the Pride show or something. This one was a Sebastian centric ep so that may have helped it feel less like the Pride show but even still there was a good mix of everyone even being a Sebastian episode so it didn't even become the Sebastian show? It was good, I liked it. Liked a few quotes from it too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it ended up being on at the same time some other shows were on, and well with how the show had been in the past, it took lowest priority ... just like you describe about it being annoying because of the Pride show.Not good it didn't feel like a Sebastian episode because of everything else.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No, I was saying that was a good thing about Sebastian. You could tell it was a Sebastian episode but it still gave you the others. While when its Pride that feels all Pride which is part of why the show becomes lower priority. There's a reason why I always end up with all these NOLA episodes which I need to catch up on while the other two shows I'm usually on top of & watch straight away or close to. LA I was putting off as I didn't want to give myself the cliffhanger ending that I suspected it would be but otherwise I was caught up . NCIS I usually watch next day. But NOLA sits around because you never know if it'll be the Pride show or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok, got it
Old 06-16-2019, 05:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lol one is enjoy these episode was very good any big episodes like this is great.

My issue with NO Pride being promoted should mean he should work with the team as much yet he does .

I love Sebastian / Tammy their friendship is great I enjoy it
Old 06-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Completely agree with your last two statements
Old 06-16-2019, 11:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree. I don't understand how they can say Pride is promoted but then not just have him still involved but focusing on him so much

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread