Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2020, 06:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
space | time | emotion

NCIS: New Orleans - "Bad Moon Rising" (6.11) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 16 @ 10:00PM PT / ET)

NCIS: New Orleans 6.11 - "Bad Moon Rising"
Original Airdate: February 16, 2019 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
The team is concerned when Sebastian becomes unreachable while
undercover as a new recruit.
Source
Old 02-14-2020, 09:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Thanks for the thread! Sounds interesting.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0

thanks for the thread.

they are back - finally.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

It seems like it has been ages!
Old 02-15-2020, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

The fact that it's only going to be ep 11 means that NOLA only aired last year?
Old 02-15-2020, 03:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
space | time | emotion

Yeah NOLA last aired last year. It being so far behind NCIS makes me wonder if it'll have less episodes or if there's going to be a few breaks for the remainder of NCIS's season
Old 02-15-2020, 04:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

I believe there will be breaks Chelle. This is an election year in the states so I am sure there will be a couple of times there are no new episodes on some Tuesdays.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
space | time | emotion

That's what I presume too. That & there usually is breaks . After this week NCIS doesn't return until March 10 so that'll give both NOLA & LA a little bit of time to catch up already
Old 02-15-2020, 04:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Oh wow. I didn't realize that Yes, definitely gives it time to catch up. Just looked up the next Tuesday and it looks like the next week it's the start of the debates.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Was an interesting episode.

Sebastian did a good job undercover. That would be so tough to try and get into an organization like that with their beliefs.
Nice that he made the react team too!
I feel a little bad for Tammy with all the changes she is seeing going on with Sebastian (react team, UC mission) loved their end scene though.

I hate though we are back to Pride 'seeing' people again
Old 02-18-2020, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Oh, no... That sounds bad about Pride having visions...

(I'm probably going to only catch up once the season ends... )
Old 02-19-2020, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Probably a good idea
Old 02-21-2020, 04:00 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yeah NOLA last aired last year. It being so far behind NCIS makes me wonder if it'll have less episodes or if there's going to be a few breaks for the remainder of NCIS's season
I don’t know.

I regularly watch NCIS. Its February 18, 2020 episode was its 16th episode of the season. The February 16 episode of NCIS: New Orleans was its 11th of the season.

NCIS usually has season finales on the Tuesday prior to Memorial Day. 24 episode. And I think Wednesday, prior to Memorial Day, is when broadcast networks want to wrap up series’ seasons. (I think NCIS’s Season #17 finale will be Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Memorial Day is Monday, May 25, 2020.)

NCIS: New Orleans and NCIS: Los Angeles would likely have to run through March and April, with barely a break, to make the calendar work. (Effective February 16, NCIS: Los Angeles has aired 14 episodes.)

This is, of course, a matter of how CBS controls the scheduling. For NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans, the Sundays in March are March 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29. The Sundays in April are April 5, 12, 19, and 26. The Sundays in May, with a Sunday-scheduled TV series wrapping up no later than 8 days prior to Memorial Day, are May 3, 10, and 17.

How do you think it will work out?
Candy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

As far as I can see on imdb (till March 8) NOLA will have an episode every week, and LA will have at least 2 episodes before any break (I can't see a date beside 11x17 yet...)
Old 02-21-2020, 05:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team
space | time | emotion

I honestly don't give it that much thought & certainly hadn't when I made that post. I just presume NCIS will have to have breaks since the three shows usually end around the middle of May. I know in the past there's been a week difference, but its still in May. I was simply making an observation based on the fact that I started an episode thread for each of the shows so picked up that I started the NCIS one for episode 16, the LA one for episode 14, & the NOLA one for episode 11. That makes NCIS 5 episodes ahead of NOLA so it has to be off for a few weeks in that time for NOLA to catch up or NOLA will simply have less episodes. As far as I know though both LA & NOLA are meant to have 25 episodes this season (I'm not sure how many episodes NCIS is meant to have but I presume either the same or the usual 24). This also suggests that NOLA must air at some point without LA as the lead-in, as they are also ahead of NOLA in episodes. However this simply may be that LA will finish up a week prior, then NOLA will finish as a double episode the week after. I'm not sure. But I haven't really looked all that far ahead to see when they are or aren't airing. I usually just check as I post that week & sometimes look at the week after.

NCIS itself now doesn't have a new episode until March 10 at which point LA will be caught up as that week both NCIS & LA will air their 17th episodes. NOLA will be up to episode 14, so only 3 weeks behind. I presume LA & NOLA won't air on Easter Sunday (April 12) but otherwise NOLA will air consistently as otherwise it won't make it to episode 25 by the end of May/Memorial Day. I would suspect that NCIS LA will end May 17 & NOLA will end with a double episode on May 24 (taking up LA's timeslot & its own). It is that or it will only have 23 episodes. There's no other way it can work (unless they do want to air on Easter but I can't imagine that they would). Another possibility is that LA & NOLA really will have 24 episodes so LA finishes on May 10, then NOLA will air two episodes & finish on May 17. NCIS itself could end as early as May 5 if it has no other breaks, which is too early imo, so it presumably will need to have more breaks. But as Steph already said - it is election year, so it will likely have more breaks due to debates, ect.

Quote:
I feel a little bad for Tammy with all the changes she is seeing going on with Sebastian (react team, UC mission) loved their end scene though.

I hate though we are back to Pride 'seeing' people again
you give me both hope & disappointment for this episode. Love the idea of potentially eventually seeing some Tammy/Sebastian moments. Also great that Sebastian had a great episode by the sound of it & making the react team sounds good too. But Pride seeing people again not a positive sounding thing. Why must we have this storyline?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top