Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ True, I see what you mean. I too was hoping for a better resolution because it seemed Tiva reconciled so quickly that it would take alot more than a sorry for them to become friends again. But I guess the writers had to get everyone on good terms so they can do cases together lol

But glad that Ziva talked to Tony about it rather than anyone else. And even tho she didnt really "talk" about it. At least she mentioned it so thats a first step. It would be nice to see, well not nice lol but heartwarming if something triggered Ziva to breakdown about what happened.

I think Tony has only seen Ziva cry once, so I would really like to see them have a moment.

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
^ True, I see what you mean. I too was hoping for a better resolution because it seemed Tiva reconciled so quickly that it would take alot more than a sorry for them to become friends again. But I guess the writers had to get everyone on good terms so they can do cases together lol

But glad that Ziva talked to Tony about it rather than anyone else. And even tho she didnt really "talk" about it. At least she mentioned it so thats a first step. It would be nice to see, well not nice lol but heartwarming if something triggered Ziva to breakdown about what happened.

I think Tony has only seen Ziva cry once, so I would really like to see them have a moment.
yeah, agreed. i feel like i'd been waiting agessssssssss for them to FINALLy bring it up. i understand that they had to make everything back to normal so that the team could be re-united but you'd think that there would be some distance between them, at least?

hopefully there'll still be more progress in the last half of the season...
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well at the rate TIVA has been moving, I think they have made alot of progress. It feels like we are getting alot more tiva now this season, I hope its heading somewhere. I hope something happens in the finale, crossing my fingers!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 02-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

^^ I agree. I think we've been getting lots of progress and lots of great stuff. Though I might be somewhat disappointed at some choice things, I'm overall very happy, even excited with what we've gotten! And I'm pretty certain we'll at least have a Tiva subplot in the finale.

Quote:
I think I'm the only one who actually doesn't hate the lawyer. I do find her annoying, but then again I like the fact that she isn't scared of Gibbs. I don't trust her, though, and I doubt Gibbs does. I think he's just playing along to find out what her deal is, and I'm intrigued by the whole thing.
I hope that you're right and Gibbs is playing along. I hope that it's just him trying to get to the bottom of why she and Colonel Bell are after him, so to speak. If it turns into something more though I'm not sure how I'll feel. She is just too annoying, though I do kind of like that she isn't afraid of Gibbs too.

Quote:
Aside from the fact that the warehouse scene was full of Tiva goodness, I loved the fact that it showed continuity. I wasn't expecting Somalia to be brought up in this ep, and it's nice to know the writers haven't dropped that storyline. Let's hope Ziva or Tony brings up Paris next time!
Neither was I! It was such a pleasant surprise and def shows continuity.

Hehe, let's hope they do bring up Paris next time.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah the lawyer chick for me is just too annoying for me to even like her. She is so repetitive- breaking rules this, im their lawyer, justice that. Its like shut your piehole already lol!

I know Gibbs is smart, so I am really hoping hes just playing along because he knows she is up to something and it would be unlike Gibbs to fall for the bad guy when it is so obvious that she is!

I think Bell purposely sent her to be close to Gibbs because he is probably plotting his revenge.

If the picture isnt enough to prove that these two are in cahoots, than what about the fact that she was sitting in Gibbs house alone in the dark. What a creeper. Who does that anyway, walking into someones house that you barely know- and you preach justice?! I don't like her one bit!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Bell purposely sent her to be close to Gibbs because he is probably plotting his revenge.
Agreed. I'm hoping, though, that she'll realize Gibbs is a good guy and stop working for Colonel Bell. That might be too cliche though.