Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
Damn they didnt show any promo in canada! boo Was the promo any good?

I forgot about the haircut, haha that was funny too! reminds me of the ' going to get me some nutterbutter hahah"

Mallison is definitely up to something!

And the warehouse scene was the best!Tony listening so attentively, no jokes, Just wanting Ziva to talk to him. I hope when Ziva does open up it is to Tony and it involves some tears.. I hope!
yessssss. i love when they open up and finally abotu somalia, been waiting for that all season it seems!!!!

lol, yes, hair cut/nutter butter, HILARIOUS lol.

i didn't see a promo!!!! i was waiting for it, maybe i just missed it? huh, weird. i'll have to find it tomorrow.
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I almost forgot! The line about the little dinnozzio's! That cracked me up "My little dinozzios will be fried up" hahaha

Too funny

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

ZOMG THE SCENE IN THE WAREHOUSE!!! I FELT LIKE I WAS DREAMING WHEN SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT SOMALIA! I SERIOUSLY COULND'T BELIEVE THAT SHE WAS OPENING UP TO HIM ABOUT IT, EVNE IF IT WASN'T THAT MUCH! IT WAS STILL SO BRILLIANT AND SO INTENSE AND I JUST THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GONNA TELL HIM MORE, BUT THEN SHE DIDN'T. (hehe, non caps now) But I'm loving the direction we're heading now. I think to have this after Paris just shows that a change happened while they were over there, which we already knew, but now you can physically see it, so to speak. I'm so excited about what we might get next with this ship. I'm hoping for more Somalia talk with Ziva finally telling Tony everything and I would love it if he comforted her somehow, at least a hug or something.

Quote:
The whole wedding bit was funny. but Ziva "making" popcorn ??? That made me laugh so hard. and then McGee "Uhhh I'm going to get a hair cut"
The jokes in this ep were so on! When Ziva came running out with the popcorn I seriously started lol'ing and didn't stop until commercials. That was the best moment every! And McGee attending an online wedding and throwing the rice or little paper thingies was hilarious! Especially since Gibbs let him do that! OH AND I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID, THE BEST MOMENT WAS PALMER TAP DANCING!!!! I WANT A GIF OF THAT!!!

Quote:
that final scene at Gibbs' house had me cringing I mean seriously??? This lady sits on her high horse and rants and raves about Constitutional rights and following the law, yet snoops around Gibbs' desk and then breaks into his house??? WTF. She is up to something, something big that has to do with that guy the team sent to Mexico.
Could not agree more about everything! I've been saying since we saw that pic of her with the colonel that she was up to no good and now this final scene with them practically kissing! Gibbs, NO!!!! I never liked her from the first moment we saw her and I certainly don't like this "new" development. Like we didn't already see it coming. I just hope that whatever happens, that Gibbs doesn't get hurt a lot.

I don't know what else to say.

TIVA KILL ME!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I rewatched that warehouse scene like three times now, sigh*

After Tony says "Come on Ziva' they just stare at each other for whole minute before Ziva gives in. Just wish she would have said more but thats typical Brennan for you haha

I was a little confused about what she was saying. Was she referring to herself in that line or how one can easily become a bad person??

In any case, I really hope we get more of these moments

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

I was confused about what she was saying too. I'd have to rewatch it more to understand. But there was def some serious eye!sexage during that scene. It was so intense and serious and honest, I loved it!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed this episode. A great balance with all the characters and the teamwork. The ending almost ruined it for me though. I don't like this woman at all even though Rena Sofer is excellent. Just NO.

I liked all the references tothe plague, especially how it still frightens DiNozzo in that certain way. And it was super adorable when Abby jumped on him. So cute! And Tony inviting Palmer cracked me up! I love that they included that.

Oh, the little DiNozzos being fried was humorous and interesting at the same time. I don't know, I kind of like the fact that he mentioned the possibility of having kids in the future. I don't know how serious he was about it, but food for thought!

It was awesome how McGee decided to stay with Gibbs in the end. I've really enjoyed seeing his character become more assertive and kick-ass. The bomb being chemically wrong was a nice touch too. I assumed that they would be lucky and pick the right wire. I couldn't help but think why Ziva didn't join them since she has diffused bombs in the past. Oh well, I won't complain since I loved the McGee/Gibbs dynamic.

I thought the warehouse scene was incredibly beautiful. Even though Ziva was extremely vague, she opened up in a way that's so rare for her character, and she did it with Tony (of course, I think it would have been okay if she had opened up to anyone else, just as long as she did). I love how sensitive Tony was around the subject, not prying it out of her to talk about it. And I'm not even thinking about it in a shippy way. I just like that they have this intimacy between them. True partners. <3

Next episode looked fun! Apparently they're chasing someone down and Tobias is back...with a beard. LOL.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Great episode.... BUT....

ZOMFG TIVA!!!!!

The warehouse scene totally amazed me!!! I actually gasped when she started talking about Somalia and I just kept thinking OMG OMG OMG!!!

SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE MENTIONED ANY OF THIS TO TONY BEFORE PARIS!! THE tension, the looks, her words were haunting - a side of Ziva that we rarely get to see - if at all.

Now, for the rest of the episode:

Loved Tony & Palmer and the tap dancing - made me LOL!
Ziva with the popcorn was so cute!
McGee - OMG he is such a McHottie now!!!
Rena Sofer - YUCK!!! The end was my least fave part of the episode. For a second there I thought that Ziva was at Gibbs place (I think he knows a little bit more about Somalia than Tony)

Tony's little DiNozzo makers LMAO!!!

Great ep again.... bring on next week!!!
Bones Undercover Podcast

Last edited by bonesinoz; 02-03-2010 at 06:16 AM
bonesinoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

^ I think that Gibbs has more of an understanding of the kind of torture that someone can do to another person.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

I loved all the scenes that included the members of our favorite team, but if I ever see that lawyer again it'll be too soon!

She got on my nerves the first time, and seeing her again definitely didn't make me happy.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with everything that has been said! Loved the balanced mix we got.

I LOVE that Palmer was back!!!! It's been awhile! Him tap dancing... hilarious!

Yeah, not liking the whole Gibbs/Lawyer thing. Maybe he is up to something though? I dunno. That lady is very annoying!

The warehouse scene was great. :mod:

All in all, I thought it was a great episode.

And promo for next week... looks exciting! I had the song Convoy stuck in my head though afterwards.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And promo for next week... looks exciting! I had the song Convoy stuck in my head though afterwards.
OMG that promo had me lol'ing so bad! It looks like it's gonna be a hilarious one!

Quote:
Yeah, not liking the whole Gibbs/Lawyer thing. Maybe he is up to something though? I dunno. That lady is very annoying!
It'd be interesting if he was and I think I'd like it much better than him being somewhat clueless and just going after the chick cuz she "challenges" him or something. But I'm with everyone. I do not like her one bit and I would hate if Gibbs got involved with her in any sort of way.

Quote:
I LOVE that Palmer was back!!!! It's been awhile! Him tap dancing... hilarious!
I loved that he was back too! I missed him and his freaking awesome hilarious scenes!

Quote:
Oh, the little DiNozzos being fried was humorous and interesting at the same time. I don't know, I kind of like the fact that he mentioned the possibility of having kids in the future. I don't know how serious he was about it, but food for thought!
Oh interesting. I didn't even really think about it like that. I just thought it was him making another crack, but if he is serious about having kids that's an extremely huge step for Tony. I hope he was serious.

Quote:
I thought the warehouse scene was incredibly beautiful. Even though Ziva was extremely vague, she opened up in a way that's so rare for her character, and she did it with Tony (of course, I think it would have been okay if she had opened up to anyone else, just as long as she did). I love how sensitive Tony was around the subject, not prying it out of her to talk about it. And I'm not even thinking about it in a shippy way. I just like that they have this intimacy between them. True partners. <3
Yes! I think that might've been what I liked the most: just that she was willing to open up to someone about what happened, even if, as you said, it was sort of vague. But that's a huge step for Ziva and it really does show the intimacy of their relationship and how much they not only trust each other but rely on each other too.

Quote:
Next episode looked fun! Apparently they're chasing someone down and Tobias is back...with a beard. LOL.
I FREAKING LOVE TOBIAS AND WITH A BEARD IS EVEN BETTER!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm going to keep it short since there is not much I can say that hasn't already been said.

Definitely liked the ep. I loved the Tiva! It's really nice to see them connecting on a deeper level. I loved seeing Palmer, I wish he was around more. McGee's Internet wedding was really funny. And the overall teamwork was awesome.

I really didn't like Gibbs hitting on that attorney. That just better not happen. It's just wrong.

Next week looks interesting. Excited to see Fornell back.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat492002 (View Post)
I'm going to keep it short since there is not much I can say that hasn't already been said.

Definitely liked the ep. I loved the Tiva! It's really nice to see them connecting on a deeper level. I loved seeing Palmer, I wish he was around more. McGee's Internet wedding was really funny. And the overall teamwork was awesome.

I really didn't like Gibbs hitting on that attorney. That just better not happen. It's just wrong.

Next week looks interesting. Excited to see Fornell back.
i agree on all counts! they really need to use jimmy more, i say! he's so great and i love how he's scared of gibbs hehe. but such a good character.

and, yes, eww on gibbs and the lawyer! aughhh.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I'm the only one who actually doesn't hate the lawyer. I do find her annoying, but then again I like the fact that she isn't scared of Gibbs. I don't trust her, though, and I doubt Gibbs does. I think he's just playing along to find out what her deal is, and I'm intrigued by the whole thing.

Aside from the fact that the warehouse scene was full of Tiva goodness, I loved the fact that it showed continuity. I wasn't expecting Somalia to be brought up in this ep, and it's nice to know the writers haven't dropped that storyline. Let's hope Ziva or Tony brings up Paris next time!
Old 02-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I guess I'm with you on the issue of continuity but at the same time, I'm mad it took them this long to bring it up!!! I feel like I've been waiting every week in hopes of such a talk or even just a mention of the events of the summer
Reply   Post New Thread