Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2017, 12:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "A Many Splendored Thing" (14.16) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 21st @ 8:00PM)

NCIS 14.16 - "A Many Splendored Thing"
Original Airdate: February 21, 2017 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
Bishop becomes more determined than ever to seek revenge for the murder of
Qasim, her late boyfriend, after Gibbs and the team find a new lead in the Chen
case. Meanwhile, Torres teaches the agents the art of pickpocketing.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

YW the last bit surprises me a little as I'd think that they'd know how to pickpocket then again I guess it's not exactly a skill they'd necessarily need for their jobs. Gibbs probably would know though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-20-2017, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
YW the last bit surprises me a little as I'd think that they'd know how to pickpocket then again I guess it's not exactly a skill they'd necessarily need for their jobs. Gibbs probably would know though
gibbs definitely knows and i think ziva did, but the rest? don't think i've ever seen that. i don't think it is a skill they'd necessarily need either, but sometimes is comes in handy....just ask gibbs
and it is definitely a skill that need a lot of practise.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree with what you said

Hope it was a good ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2017, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

Hope it was a good ep
haven't watched yet. will try to catch up this weekend, but i still have to watch the crossovers which i surprisingly got last sunday. and i want to watch them first to keep the order

i liked this one. torres tried to teach his team members how to do pickpocketing and then he became a victim first to quinn and then to gibbs.
bishop was a fast learner too, but she picked someone else.

quasim proposed to bishop, but he never got her yes. very sad.

the chen guy was as sleepery as an eel, but in the end he was just a coward and chose the easy way out.

i didn't like the end though - probably because i don't know what to make out of this conversation:

Gibbs: each time you go rogue there is a price to pay. and it is not you.

Bishop: I understand.

Gibbs: no, you don't. but you will soon.

Last edited by nuwanda; 02-26-2017 at 11:35 AM
Old 02-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with you nuwanda, and I am basically saying the same stuff

Haha the whole pick pocket scene was finny. Especially when Torres tried it on Gibbs and Gibbs got the better of him. Seriously, how can he not think that Gibbs didn't know how to pickpocket or even knew what he was up to?!

Aw, bishop and Qusaim were almost engaged

I can't believe Bishop lied to Gibbs. Never a good idea!! And she found that out later.

It was funny watching Reeves and Bishop interrogating the guy in the RV

I know Bishop wants to bring down Chen and all, but she needs to stop thinking about just revenge

All the flashbacks with Bishop and Qusaim were nice and sad

Huh. Bishop got Chem to kill himself.

Curious to what is come for Bishop after that last scene with her and Gibbs. Doesn't look good.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
1. Seriously, how can he not think that Gibbs didn't know how to pickpocket or even knew what he was up to?!

2.I know Bishop wants to bring down Chen and all, but she needs to stop thinking about just revenge

3.Curious to what is come for Bishop after that last scene with her and Gibbs. Doesn't look good.
1. obviously he doesn't know gibbs that well, yet.

2. i think you are right, but she did just what gibbs would have done or did when he went after Ari.

3. question is is there really coming something for her or for someone else?
Old 02-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Obviously, but it's just funny.

Agreed.

Don't know. That is a good quesion
Old 03-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion thread.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

took a while for McGee to realise Torres pickpocked him . Love how Quinn took his badge just from being next to him . Of course Gibbs is better than him & knows what is going on

sneaky Bishop & not so sneaky Reeves

Quinn: "I can't get decent internet in my apartment, this guy is online?" tbh it'd be the same here I think

I don't see the engagement personally They must have been moving quickly or there just was a LOT going on in the background that we (& her team) had no idea about. I feel as though this whole relationship was made up just for this storyline. I also don't think she'd want to rush into things too much after Jake either. Her refusing it makes sense to me though but if he knows her then surely he'd realise that too? idk it just doesn't sit right for me

is something going on between Vance & Flemming?

you're just too close Bishop too close & too focused on revenge But wouldn't be the first person on this show to be like that - & probably won't be the last

poor Gibbs & computer talk - always going over his head. Trust Abby to like the name of a virus

hmm sneaky Bishop again getting Chen to kill himself hope it brings her closure but I'm sure it'll come back to bite her one day

I like what Gibbs says to Bishop at the end - he's gone rogue & just wants to look out for his team so they can learn from his mistakes I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do agree with you about the engagement. Even thought it was sad with what happened, it was out of the blue I though. And I also do agree that the relationship was probably just made up for the storyline.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was sad & made what happened so much worse & more emotional but it just didn't sit right for me how did no one know what was going on? Surely someone would have figured out something or she'd let someone in on what was going on. But from what I remember they had no idea until her brothers said she was dating someone. But it is also possible that she met someone & fell madly in love with them really quickly & wanted to spend the rest of her life with them even though the relationship was so new. Supposedly things like that do happen or at least happen in the movies/shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. I don't know how no one knew. But then again, but it is possible she just didn't want anyone know. That could also be the case that she was ready to get marrked again. I know stuff like that happens (and not just on TV ) but I dunno
Reply   Post New Thread