Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2017, 03:47 AM
we're with you - always
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

ok that plan sounds amazing & perfect for them but waiting months when we've already been waiting for it would have been mean. But the date - March 25 my birthday, I would have loved that connection

McGee: What do i do?
Gibbs: Ask her or stop talking about it
Quinn: ever the romantic

so much for keeping things quiet - thanks social media

asking someone to mind the ring for 6 months & keep the secret is a huge ask plus plenty of time for something to have happened to the ring. You're crazy McGee

Abby is funny checking if Ducky just had food poisoning. Of course she'd want scientific proof of it

McGee there's no way you can last 6 months if you can't last the episode without acting strange

Quinn says they've caught the killer in a large mouse trap or something like that. Whatever it was I really liked the line & made me like her a little bit more. She's being given good lines

McAbby hug of course Abby would love the ring & his proposal idea too

McGee broke into the desk when it was Ziva's? Did she know? Obviously not as I think she would have killed him. Kate probably would have tried too actually

Bishop walking around holding the ring box isn't keeping it a secret or out of mind - they all can see it & have it on their minds

Not the typical case or episode but I like it, it was good. But I also think a lot of it was just a filler & set up for McGee to propose. Especially since McGee came to realise that he couldn't wait

no need for romantic things, just be adorable in the elevator
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Hee I like your comments Some of the things I don't even remember (like Quinn's mousetrap or whatever line )

Yeah if McGee broke into Ziva's desk you know he would have been in trouble and it surprises me that he managed not to get caught since Ziva would know when something was missing or touched

I think you are right about the case being a filler for Mcgee's proposal.

And yes Everything goes down in the elevator it seems
Old 03-01-2017, 12:39 AM
we're with you - always
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Well I had fun commenting & you enjoyed reading my comments so I guess that's what's important, not your memory of the scenes/lines

Exactly, Ziva would have known but she probably would have blamed Tony first

I also think that the scenes at the Navy Yard were more just about the ring, McGee/Bishop/Torres weren't doing anything related to the case really that you saw. So that just makes me feel like the case was a filler or as I'm pretty sure was said before they just had those three doing things because they had no other use for them. The case work was all done on the ship or by Abby/Ducky/Palmer. The other three were just walking around with a ring box (in Bishop's case literally)

Everything does happen in that elevator but that just made it the perfect place for it at least for the fans of the show anyway. The elevator is practically a main character I think (maybe we need a thread for it )
Old 03-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I guess that is true. I wish I coudl remember everything, but I think the problem is I watch so much stuff and it's been so many months that everything is like a blur.

True, she probably would have blamed Tony first

Very true!!

You are actually kinda right... the elevator is like a character just like cites are characters. We totally could have a thread for the elevator. Sooo much has happened in there
Old 03-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion thread.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:18 AM
we're with you - always
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

do you have anything to add to the episode discussion threads or are you just happy that we started them?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top