Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2019, 03:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Till Death To Us Part" (10.17) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 17th @ 9PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.17 - "Till Death Do Us Part"
Original Airdate: March 17, 2019 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
After months of planning, the NCIS family celebrates the wedding of Kensi and
Deeks. Also, an old acquaintance, Anatoli Kirkin (Ravil Isyanov), pays Deeks a
surprise visit on his wedding day and he isn’t alone.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!

Finally!
Old 03-18-2019, 02:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

So excited A belated birthday gift for me it'll be as it should air here next Tuesday!

I couldn't resist clicking a link I saw on FB & it made me happy

'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cast Weighs In on That Emotional Densi Wedding Surprise!

Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2019, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link Chelle. I started reading, but had to stop. It was a good read so far though

I thought this was a great episode. Lots of laughs and was so glad to see Hetty show up! I had a feeling she would, but loved the way they did it

Loved all the Callen/Deeks/Sam moments. There were some good ones. The whole thing with Kirkin showing up was hilarious.

There is just so much to say about this episode The wedding was great once they finally got there.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad it was a good ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-19-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOW!! Just WOW!! what a wonderful, action packed, emotional, character driven episode with a gorgeous wedding.

We got some great. funny Deeks, Sam, Callen moments

As much as he wants to Eric showed that he's not quite ready for fieldwork

The moment Kensi was looking through some pictures with Deeks mom was so touching Kensi always hoped her father would give her away after he died Owen Granger would walk her through the aisle sadly he died to, now it was up to Callen and Sam when I looked at the 3 of them I thought back to the pilot where they started this show.

After so many years we finally found out was was in Kensi box in was Kensi treasured possession, her father's wedding ring, with a beautiful letter for Deeks I cried when Deeks read the letter.

The wedding was beautiful Kensi looked amazing in her dress so pitty she had to ripping off the damaged part but still she looked beautiful.

The wedding, the vows all was perfect but the best part was that Hetty was back to facilitate the ceremony. Linda Hunt wanted to be in this episode she looked still very weak to me but how wonderful of her to show up for this episode.

The producers and writers did a amazing job they didn't forgott to include Granger in this episode it was well done as was the return of Hetty but most of all the Densi fanbase they got after so many years of waiting a wonderful wedding.

KENSI AND DEEKS ARE MARRIED!!
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:05 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

This was my father’s ring. I first remember it from when he’d wash my tiny little hands in his as a little girl. He wore it even after my parents splitand only took it off when he went on a mission. He’d leave it with me as a promise that he’d always come back and be there to protect me. And then one day he didn’t. His ring was my link to him and I clung to it desperately. I no longer felt safe, and I knew I would never feel that much love in my life ever again. No one could live up to my dad. But I was wrong. Because you came into my life, and you showed me what it is to be truly loved and feel safe again. There is no one in this world that means what you do to me. This ring was everything I cherished and now it’s yours, because I cherish you. Love is endless. I’m yours now and forever.

K.

P.S. Don’t you dare lose it.

deeks-blye
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lena, agreed with everything you said! More stuff I forgot about in all that goodness of an episode

Yes the BOX!!! How could I forget we finally found out what was in the box!Yeah, I was teary eyed at that too.

Thanks for posting that Michelle
Old 03-24-2019, 03:05 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

chloeswans
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved that
Old 03-27-2019, 02:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Deeks sneaking around & having cold feet

oo no theme, just the logo? Too much goodness to pack into one ep to do the full thing?

I love the whole exchange between Deeks, Sam, & Callen. Love how they were saying he wasn't worthy of Kensi, but then turned around to support him too. Protective big brother routine too how they would've protected Kensi from him if they didn't think he was good enough for her

Nice that there is support staff in for the day Makes sense

Sam & Callen the box was a big deal to the fandom. You should join us but yes it has been a while

What even was the Kirkin bit?

I like how Granger had a mention. Sad that Kensi also couldn't have him to walk her down the isle

"That totally tracks as my fiance is 8" Just a small amount of packaging... & its just a key. I'm glad that Nell had all the answers for the box to help guide him

Knew that couldn't be the end of Kirkin's involvement in the ep

Love how Kensi's father's ring was 'in the box' & the letter that went with it was emotional. Both sad & beautiful at the same time

If they're going to claim someone was on Arrow they could've at least used an actor who's been on that show. I had to go back & look at the picture again & I was convinced he didn't look familiar to me. Checked & he hasn't been on Arrow . Nice to know that the show Arrow exists in the NCIS universe though

Deeks' mother

I like the "fake selfie time" to get pics of the suspicious guys

Nell is handy. I like her use of a fire extinguisher, then apologizing

Go Kensi, & her bridesmaids

Hetty "I can't leave you damn kids alone for a minute" Best entry ever (in a way I expected it to be her so knowing she'd be in the ep possibly was a bad thing)

Perfect people to walk Kensi down the isle - & then to marry them too. So special Their vows are so much more amazing watching them

Kirkin crying while handcuffed to Nell & Eric

oh nice the kiss for Hetty is in the ep

I think I know the part you were talking about Steph. Will see about iconing it tomorrow if I can find a pic to use. The clinking glasses or just them sitting together?

Hetty stole, no sorry borrowed, a car?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2019, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everything you said is everything I wanted to say but just couldn't

I liked when the guys sat down next to Hetty. But the clinking the glasses was good too

I wonder whos car that was
Old 03-27-2019, 10:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

& I felt like I couldn't express all I felt about the episode

That's the moment I was thinking of more than the clinking glasses

I feel we may never know that one would be interesting though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2019, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup! It was just so good

It was a good one

I doubt we will, but it would be funny to see who's it was.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was such a fitting wedding for Deeks & Kensi... It was a complete mess with a happy ending

Starting with Deeks' cold feet than Kirkin showing up to persuade Deeks to choose him.... With Deeks telling Sam & Callen that "we never talk about this"

Kensi and the bridesmaids, and her need to just escape for a few hours...

Deeks and the box, with Nell to make sure that Deeks finds the letter on time

I can't recall how exactly Kirkin ended up being a "guest" at the wedding, but it was hilarious... Him sobbing between Nell and Eric

The wedding itself was amazing, it was so good to see Hetty again. I'm so happy that Linda Hunt is better now, I missed her from the show...

Kensi and Deeks with their vows
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread