Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2019, 05:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Provenance" (11.05) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 27 @ 9:30PM ET/9:00PM PT)

NCIS: Los Angeles 11.05 - "Provenance"
Original Airdate: October 27, 2019 @ 9:30PM ET / 9:00PM PT

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team searches for a stolen painting valued at $40 million after online chatter
indicates the artwork is being sold on the black market to fund terrorist activity.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I truly enjoyed this ep! It reminded me why I love LA so much...

The case had little to do with the navy and it was fun... Art, snobs, modern abstract paintings and hilarious cast...

I especially loved Kensi going undercover as a snob, rich woman who wanted to buy abstract paintings... Those "discussions" about art... And the fight scene at the end...
Old 02-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ok that couple at the start... I don't have words for them

the bone spurs sound creepy... 'guys enough about my neck, it's like you're obsessed'

it amazes me what is called art & how much it can be worth when its so basic looking

Katherine Casillas is an interesting character I don't know what to make of her but she's funny

I like Kensi & Deeks in the interrogation room with the Garcias. They played that well

wow that outfit Kensi is wearing is interesting... I like Deeks' description of it (a swan mating with a jellyfish)

the blank canvases what even? suddenly now we all can be artists it seems... you can just do nothing at all & call it art providing you can put an explanation with it

While I completely agree with what Katherine says about art, but still blank canvases are not art. They're nothing

Love the fight at the end. Callen using the pan

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Katherine Casillas is an interesting character... She keeps popping up, she seems nice... (But then again Joelle seemed nice too in the beginning... )
Old 02-12-2020, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with everything you said Chelle.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not surprised she keeps turning up, she did seem like someone they were setting up to return from times... Hopefully she won't be like Joelle

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-13-2020, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope she won't be. I kinda like how her and Sam interact.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Me too... Just with LA anything can happen...

But yes, she & Sam seem to hit it off...
Old 02-13-2020, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Even in this episode there seemed to be something there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-14-2020, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

So far she appeared in 3 more episodes...