Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "No More Secrets" (10.22) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 5th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.22 - "No More Secrets"
Original Airdate: May 5, 2019 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team travels to Cuba for an unsanctioned mission after Callen gets a
lead on Anna Kolcheck’s (Bar Paly) whereabouts
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 05-06-2019, 05:10 AM
Website Manager

Enjoyed it though I would have preferred Hetty and Rogers meeting on screen.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretty good episode.

Lots going on in it.

I was glad to see that Anna or Joelle did not actually get killed, but still odd why Volkoff did what he did.

Very interesting what we learned about Callen's dad and the 'son' he raised.

It was sad that Anna decided to stay in Cuba.
It was also sad what happened to Callen's dad at the end. I did like how they did that scene though at the end. I sure do hope that Alex forgives him now.

Liked we saw Hetty

It was funny when Rodger's caught Nell and Eric in Ops then found out about what the team was doing. I liked that he helped them out though.

This could have made a good season finale episode.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like how Callen clarified Anna & not Emily Dickinson when asking where she is. He knows Hetty well enough that she'd play around & answer a different question

Of course Hetty was involved in some way

I was wondering why Joelle would be involved when I saw she was in the ep. Makes sense they'd bring in a familiar face

Oh look - they've learnt nothing. One season later & still doing things they shouldn't & now trying to make sure Rodgers doesn't find out...

poor Nell wanting to be there for both of her families I hope they don't decide to leave

Callen reunited with his Dad

poor Callen first watching Joelle & Anna being shot at, then finding out his father raised a 'son' - especially related to the people who killed his mother

Nice how Callen's dad used the Morse Code to talk to his 'son' & try save them all, then tried to protect him from being shot

Glad Rodgers was on their side

I understand why Anna stayed but such a shame that she did Poor Callen. I hope this really isn't the end of her being on the show & she appears again or better yet she can be reunited with Callen...

I hope Alex has forgiven Callen now too

Sweet moment with Callen & his dad at Hannah's grave even if it was only short. I like that Nikita was then buried next to his daughter

Quote:
This could have made a good season finale episode.
I completely agree

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you got to see the episode!
Old 05-20-2019, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

always nice when they air things . The next ep should be on tomorrow too so looks like they're finishing off the season without playing around with it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is great news for you
Old 06-18-2019, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

This was a really good episode, though I was surprised that they continued Anna's story so quickly... I was prepared to wait for the next season to hear about her.

The episode showed once again that even when you think that Callen's backstory is closed for good there is always something more... I honestly don't remember much about the Conescu family, I think the last time we "heard" about them was in Season 3 or 4...

While it's another Russian story-line I enjoyed the change of scenery...

Deeks & Kensi with the old car to "blend in" was fun. Once the CIA contact person, the guy with the fedora asked for mojitos I knew that he sold them out...

It was weird to see Joelle and Callen, and Anna working together... I could completely understand Joelle's reasoning that her family is safer if they think that she's gone. I have mixed feelings about Anna... I mean I can of get that she can't return to the U.S after everything, but she'd have been a fitting pair for Callen so I'm hoping that something will change in season 11...

As for the case itself: we didn't really learn more about what Pavel wanted and what went wrong (of course based on the season finale I have some ideas...). It's good that Pavel died, and I was happy to see that Darius survived... I'm sure that we'll see him again in the upcoming season...

Lastly, it's sad that Callen's dad is dying, but at least he was rescued and can die peacefully.
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I have mixed feelings about Anna... I mean I can of get that she can't return to the U.S after everything, but she'd have been a fitting pair for Callen so I'm hoping that something will change in season 11...
That's how I feel too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2019, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

And I forgot to comment about Rogers...

Nell and Erik trying to divert his attention with the whole coffee-flirting-anniversary thing

Of course he figures it out in the end It's nice to see for him to allow the team to continue the unauthorized rescue mission... I think he even comments on gaining a better understanding about the special ops carried out by the team...
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Completely agree with what was said about Anna and Callen.
Reply   Post New Thread