Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2019, 03:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Mother" (11.10) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Dec 1 @ 9:00PM PT / 9:30PM ET)

NCIS: Los Angeles 11.10 - "Mother"
Original Airdate: December 1, 2019 @ 9:00PM PT / 9:30PM ET

x

Episode Summary
Akhos Laos, a former black ops agent originally recruited and trained by Hetty Lange,
returns to seek revenge on Hetty for the life she introduced him to, on the 250th
episode of NCIS: Los Angeles.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

thanks for the thread!

Edited: It's a great episode! It has everything: family, action & a bit of reflecting on life...

ECO did an excellent job at the script writing...

During the middle of the episode I did doubt for a while whether everyone will survive the episode...

(Nell & Hetty didn't have a second round, but Hetty was still reflecting on life...)

Last edited by florerr; 12-02-2019 at 01:15 PM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THis was definitely an interesting episode. I dunno why, but I feel like this episode just kind of came out of nowhere

So much going on in the episode! That scene with Callen and Sam on the phones talking to Nell and Kensi was just crazy.

Nell is still not happy with Hetty it seems by that comment about 'playing God'

Going to be real interesting to see what is going to happen. Definitely looks like Hetty may be on her way out.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, it sort of did... But to use my mom's words: "Finally a really great episode"...

Yeah, I missed Nell's comment... I don't think that Nell is doing so well so far this season... I mean in one episode she's praising Hetty's ability to choose someone for special operations, the next she's directly mean with her... And also by the end of last season it was Hetty who was truly there for her about her mom having cancer...

But yes, I do have the feeling that Hetty is thinking about retiring... She's just unsure about who to handle the responsibility over... With the recent Nell-development I'm leaning towards Callen...

Oh, and I loved the fact that Roger was back Is he going to do anything with the list?...
Old 12-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if there isn't more going on with Nell that they haven't told us yet. Plus I think that she was just very worried about Eric and Hetty not telling her anything after Nell asked several times just pushed her to the limit and she was reminded of all the times Hetty had done something like this with not just her but the team as well. I know that Hetty tries to protect her team, but her hiding things and making the team try to guess everything is not good.

Yeah, I wonder who will be taking over for her now as well. Unless there is some way that she can get back in Nell's good grace, then I think you are right - she will try and get Callen. But he doesn't want the job either it seems. Will be interesting!

Yeah I was also wondering what he is going to do with that list. What ever it is, I think it's going to have a part in what happens to Hetty.

Also side not - I thought Eric became an agent? Nell mentioned that he wasn't one. I am so confused now
Old 12-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

With LA I have no idea... Eric may be an official agent already, but Nell could have been right too...

Yeah, I think that there's more to come regarding Nell & Hetty & Eric... because I also don't think that everything is "back to normal" with Eric & Nell... Because Eric seems to want to grow out of the IT-geek role (he did quite well on his own...) His super power includes mindless chatting... Deeks-fashion...

So true! I love Rogers... (Can't take him serious because of his past role in House MD... )

I'm sure that they will leave us with a mean cliffhanger... Especially if they will only be back in February
Old 12-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, well glad I am not the only one who has no idea on Eric's agent status

I agree, don't think everything is ok with Nell and Eric either

I would not be surprised if they left us with a big cliffhanger.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm sure that sooner or later we'll see how their story develops itself...

I also don't think that Eric's story was finished with that one episode... All the spoilers from the summer hinted a longer story-arch for him...
Old 12-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup
Old 03-25-2020, 03:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Beale's outfit Did he really put it on just to tell the team they have a case?

Have we seen Rogers for a while? I feel like its been a while & he's just randomly here again?

I didn't want to see what was in that box, I preferred not knowing

a teacup full of blood now? yuck. What is this?

ok it gets worse...

Another one of Hetty's orphans she's picked up along the way? Or abandoned child it sounds like... sounds terrible to just throw away your child because you think the devil has gotten into them

I get that Hetty was meant to go alone but why were they so far away from her?

ok this guy has done his homework about the team, even knowing that Kensi & Deeks would be sent to that place together (& that they're married)

hmm that flashback of the fire/drone strike I feel like I've seen recently & was really in an episode ...

this guy is really taunting them with Hetty

now that's a cool shot with Kensi driving off with Deeks behind on the door to escape the bombs

Intense episode. Well written by ECO, but it did also feel different like you could tell it was written by someone else but still felt like the show if that makes sense?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2020, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I so don't remember this episode but reading your comments are very interesting
Old 03-25-2020, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It does make sense! ECO did a good job for someone who's not a regular part of the writers...

This episode had nothing to do with the other episodes of the season, still it was one of the more action packed / made sense type of episodes...
Old 03-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Steph

ECO did I'm not surprised as he'd know the characters & show by now

I do agree. It stands out from the other ones, but seems a standout episode too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2020, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least it was action packed!
Reply   Post New Thread