Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe people were mad over Kensi and Talia getting along in this episode Guess they have to find something to complain about.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Great episode.

Hmm, like they were trying to give omag to "Graceland" who got canceled. In the 3rd season the villian always called an undercover agent GUY. I liked the whole Deeks and Callen GUY thing.
And the real Alex Molina was Manny Montana, a regular on Graceland. He was excellent in this episode, powerful scenes with him and Sam!
I wanted to see the PSB operation to block her out.
I liked Talia and Kensi getting along.
Also I thought the tech guy was Alex Molina, but then Salazar revelaed he was... great twist.
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is neat that it seemed like they were giving a shutout to Graceland with those things.

So agreed about the PSB thing
Old 03-22-2016, 06:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I haven't watched this yet but I find it interesting how timing worked out. This was the episode which aired here last night. This episode was swapped in the US because of what happened in France. Now we have what happened in Belgium right as Australia gets up to them. I have no idea if Australia was following the order of the US air dates or if they intended to play Defectors first as they don't advertise LA here or show promos (they just advertise it after NCIS promos by saying it airs after it so "NCIS at 8.30 followed by NCIS LA at 9.30" or something like that). It just feels weird in my head that the timing worked out that those two attacks happened right at this point in the season in the US & then again in Australia. Obviously NCIS LA has nothing to do with anything, it is all just a coincidence, but it is something which jumped out at me when I came to see what this episode was about to see if the episode I saw part of the start of last night was new or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so weird that it happened that way Chelle! Very weird coincidence.
Old 03-26-2016, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Loved the pairing in this ep. Talia & Kensi are cool together nice to see them being friends now. Kensi needs a good female friend who understands what she puts up with. Nice to see Deeks & Callen working together too but think Callen wants to go back to working with Sam now
Quote:
I really wanted to see Callen pull of that 'op' for Kensi
Same

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love it if they brought Talia back again It's funny how they did not like each other and now are just about BFFs I love it.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I loved it too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread