Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2016, 05:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Home is Where the Heart Is" (8.06) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 30th @ 8:00PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 8.06 - "Home is Where the Heart Is"
Original Airdate: October 30, 2016 @ 8:00PM

Episode Summary
A maintenance man stops an intruder from attacking a lieutenant commander
but the probe uncovers his secret past which puts a teen in danger. Meanwhile,
Sam must decide which colleague he should take to a football game.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 10-30-2016, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a good episode! I will post about it tomorrow when I post about the rest of last weeks episodes
Old 10-31-2016, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds like a good plan

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-31-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Deeks walking in on Nell prepping Eric for the Xbox games.

Liked the Deeks and Granger talk

Nice seeing Kensi getting back to normal, even the slightest bit, but wow 4-6 months to gain full recovery. She will be out awhile!

This case is interesting so far. Wasn't expecting Martin aka Tobin to be ex mossad. Glad he finally told Sam and Callen what was really going on. Omg Anna and Nell!!! Almost getting blown up by one of Fisher's men while taking Carla.. ahhh! Good Anna and Nell are ok.

Aww Deeks and Kensi out for a little stroll/lunch. Poor Kensi not being able to deal with what is going on (not that I blame her) but sad she is taking it out on Deeks.

Was good to see Deeks go back to work after that and that he still doesn't miss a beat with everything that is going on.

I kinda wish Anna would be come a permanent part of the team

They found Carla just in time!!!

The shootout was good. Deeks blowing up the car was nice "I think I got him" car blows up "Yeah I definitely got him"

Liked Callen talking/telling Tobin that he needed to be a father to his daughter etc. It was sad watching Callen watching Tobin and Carla hugging. I felt bad for him

Hahaha Eric and Anna pitching to Sam why they should get his extra football ticket was funny. I liked that Callen showed up at the end ready to go. Haha

All in all, pretty good episode!
Old 11-02-2016, 07:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good episode. I definitely liked the Mossad tie. And the actor was really good. I miss my Ziva :sob:

Yeah... I thought it was a long time to wait for Kensi to recover. I hope they don't take the Kensi pushing Deeks away for his own good (you know that's where they are headed) too far. I was not a Densi shipper but have finally grown to love them. Don't mess with them.

Is Linda Hunt ok? I miss Hetty. I mean, the explanation for her absense makes sense, but... really? That said, I did enjoy the Deeks/Granger interaction a lot. Granger is such a complex character. I never know what to make of him in any given episode...or, sometimes, even within the same episode
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I liked the Mossad tie in as well and I was thinking of Ziva when it was on too

Aww, nice yo have Densi has grown on you I hope they don't take it too far either if indeed that is where this is headed.

No idea about if LH is ok or not. I haven't seen anything about her not being ok. Maybe she just needs the breaks now and then.

So agreed with you about Granger
Old 11-23-2016, 02:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think Nell hitting Eric goes along with things he was writing down to remind himself to talk to her

Interesting that they have to face forward for the doors to work but I guess it makes sense

Nice talk between Deeks & Granger

I like how realistic they're making Kensi's recovery. Unlike Gibbs who seemed to go back to work real quick after his knee, Kensi's got a realistic sounding injury & sounds like she'll be out for a while. But of course they're writing Daniela out atm while they had no reason to write Mark out. Poor Kensi though as I'm sure she'll want to get back into things & be better as quickly as possible

Densi are cute. Love Deeks caring for Kensi, trying to make her feel better

The case I'm getting bored with & tuning out . I think I got confused somewhere, got distracted, & then was too confused to know what was going on with the case

Agreed about Deeks not missing a beat & being able to work, regardless of what is going on with Kensi. Then about Callen telling the guy to go be a father

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed about Kensi's recovery compared to Gibbs'. But like you said, they had a reason for hers to be longer.
Reply   Post New Thread