Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Field of Fire" (6.22) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs April 27th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 6.22 - "Field of Fire"
Original Airdate: April 27, 2015 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
The team search for an expert marine sniper who escaped from a veterans hospital when it's discovered he's connected
to the leader of an extremist group. Meanwhile, the case reminds Kensi of her past as a sniper.
Source
Old 04-26-2015, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the thread. Um, no video?
Old 04-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you mean about no video?

Great episode.

I like the episodes that touch on veterans and what they are going through etc. Loved Sam taking with the homeless vet and encouraging him to get it together. I kinda wished that we would have seen him go back and help him at the end of the episode or something. I also liked that we found out a little about Sam and that he had to get help when he came back from serving.

What is it with all the kids talk lately on the show? this is like the second or third ep where it's happened.

Kensi and Deeks talking to the cabbie.

So glad that they didn't kill Rutnam. It's sad that he was drugged and being used. I liked that they showed off Kens's sniper abilities and knowledge(been awhile since they did that) and how hard it was on her to be in the position to where she was ordered (Granger was getting on my nerves for urging Kensi to take him out while Sam and Callen where right there) to kill another military personnel and after taking the shot.

at Deeks' reaction to the kid he was assigned instead of the one he initially wanted.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
What do you mean about no video?

Great episode.

I like the episodes that touch on veterans and what they are going through etc. Loved Sam taking with the homeless vet and encouraging him to get it together. I kinda wished that we would have seen him go back and help him at the end of the episode or something. I also liked that we found out a little about Sam and that he had to get help when he came back from serving.

What is it with all the kids talk lately on the show? this is like the second or third ep where it's happened.

Kensi and Deeks talking to the cabbie.

So glad that they didn't kill Rutnam. It's sad that he was drugged and being used. I liked that they showed off Kens's sniper abilities and knowledge(been awhile since they did that) and how hard it was on her to be in the position to where she was ordered (Granger was getting on my nerves for urging Kensi to take him out while Sam and Callen where right there) to kill another military personnel and after taking the shot.

at Deeks' reaction to the kid he was assigned instead of the one he initially wanted.
LOL, yeah. The kid looked like he should have been for Nell or Eric! But Hetty is right, you don't know what you are going to get. I know people who act or look nothing like either of their parents. You have to learn how to work with that, learn their idiosyncrasies and such.

I wish we had gotten some deep Kensi and Deeks scenes....like him talking to her about using her sniper skills and such.

"Lowercase g's" I kind of wonder if this is a foreshadow. I mean will all the kid talk between Kensi and Deeks....I'm really wondering if that one person is right and they are just a distraction for what is really going on, Callen and Joelle.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So true! The kid did look like he would have been perfect for Nell and/or Eric. Yup, so true about what Hetty said.

That would have been nice.

I wonderd that as well. I started thinking about the last episode when we saw Joelle and then this episode with the kids talk (Again) and then what Sam said about the Lowercase g's got me thinking maybe it has to do with Jo and Callen. (That was much longer than I meant for it to be)
Old 04-30-2015, 02:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sam's reference to "lower case G's" was awesome... one of the best lines ever.!!!
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the opening scene and everyone making fun of Deeks for wanting to be a mentor

lower case G's So funny!

Kensi and Deeks talking to the guy who wouldn't listen was so funny

So much talk about kids indeed.
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you were able to catch up

Yeah, lots of kids talk... makes me wonder why
Reply   Post New Thread