Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Command & Control" (7.04) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 12th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 7.04 - "Command & Control"
Original Airdate: October 12, 2015 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
Callen and Sam mysteriously receive a cell phone and the caller threatens
the lives of innocent people if the two don't do exactly what he says.
Source
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 10-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTT! Looks very interesting!

Sneak 1
Sneak 2
Sneak 3
Old 10-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

by the by, this is the 150th. episode.
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for the 150th episode!

That guy Callen and Sam were dealing with.. what a piece of work. Wasn't the little girl and the mother he saved Chris' wife and daughter? I remember seeing that somewhere... or did I?

That Densi discussion. Aww

The meeting in the park, I would think a parent would call the cops about the guys meeting up there since it kinda looked suspicious

at Deeks' wanting to flip houses like they do on Flip or Flop. I am addicted to that show

Aw poor Eric Offering to go with Granger and Granger was like 'nope'. But love seeing Nell back in the field . Nell and Granger work good together.

Man, where has Hetty been? She hasn't been on much lately except in the last episode.

Yeah definitely still a mole! I am so glad they were talking about it again. I hope it doesn't take the whole season again for this storyline.

Love the Granger/Nell scene at the end! I just hate that she seems to feel like she isn't good enough to be in the field. She needs to get over that.

Omg I son can't wait for next week's episode That promo.

All in all, I thought this was a really good episode.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
for the 150th episode!

That guy Callen and Sam were dealing with.. what a piece of work. Wasn't the little girl and the mother he saved Chris' wife and daughter? I remember seeing that somewhere... or did I?

That Densi discussion. Aww

The meeting in the park, I would think a parent would call the cops about the guys meeting up there since it kinda looked suspicious

at Deeks' wanting to flip houses like they do on Flip or Flop. I am addicted to that show

Aw poor Eric Offering to go with Granger and Granger was like 'nope'. But love seeing Nell back in the field . Nell and Granger work good together.

Man, where has Hetty been? She hasn't been on much lately except in the last episode.

Yeah definitely still a mole! I am so glad they were talking about it again. I hope it doesn't take the whole season again for this storyline.

Love the Granger/Nell scene at the end! I just hate that she seems to feel like she isn't good enough to be in the field. She needs to get over that.

Omg I son can't wait for next week's episode That promo.

All in all, I thought this was a really good episode.
Well, I don't think that I have anything to add, you cover pretty much everything.
Yes that was Chris daughter and wife.

Hetty was pretty much nonexistent in this episode.

I don't watch NCIS, but I pretty much know the characters, it seems next week is going to be a super fun episode!

Kensi and Deeks looked fantastic.

Last edited by believer14; 10-13-2015 at 11:37 AM
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

This is from my Tumblr......pretty much everything I said there I would be saying here anyway. Forgive me for the caps in the first part......I was sort of on a high from the ep.

Quote:
My thoughts:

1. Densi - AMAZING!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! TWO KISSES AND TALKING BETWEEN THEM……REAL, HONEST TO GOODNESS TALKING!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! was it just me or did it seem like Harimoto read some fanfiction before writing this? I mean seriously, that talk about how Deeks felt about her being undercover like that……that is like 1/3 of the densi fanfiction out there!!!!!!!!!!

I do have to agree with some people (I did come on the app a couple of times to see what people were saying) about them setting a foundation for Deeks and Kensi in their relationship before the IA comes about. After what she said I’m more than certain that she will stand by him. There is too much to lose now and I can see her fighting for him.

2. Neric - seriously, they need to show them more. We also need a “Beale, E.” and “Jones, N.” and soon! I don’t know why, but feels like something is going on there with both Nell and Eric. Eric wanting to train more in fighting styles and shooting. Something is fishy. Nell……not sure what it is, but something is going on. Might be some remnants from “Praesidium”, but it could be something else……..

3. The team - LOVE LOVE LOVE that they showed more team bonding and such. Also liked the beginning scene where Callen teases Deeks when Kensi was talking about not wanting a guy with money and all.

I also liked the ending with Deeks, Kensi and Nell talking about going out to eat after….though I didn’t hear anything about Eric or did I miss something?

4. Granger and Nell in the field was awesome! I also adored his talk with her, though I felt like he was speaking to the choir when he was talking about belittling herself since that is what he does to her and Eric almost all the time.

5. The case itself was AWESOME! I loved how everything played out. That is interesting about Brunson……didn’t remember that he had a brother. I’m wondering if Paul will be making an appearance again soon.

6. Sam and Callen - as always, great duo. Loved how they worked together.

Oh and we also got confirmation of Callen and Joelle!

All in all, that was a great ep for 150!!!!!! Has to be my favorite of the season so far!!!!!
Now bring on the Dinozzo.....next week is going to be AWESOME!
Old 10-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for confirming that was his wife and kid, believer14

Yeah, Hetty seems to have been nonexistent in most of the episodes so far.

Agreed with everything you said MG!

#2, YEs! I forgot to add that into my review I loved theri scenes. And I agree with the rest of what you said. Does seem like something is going on with them that is kind of weird. I dunno.

#3 - Yes, pretty sure Nell mentioned getting Eric to go out with them.
Reply   Post New Thread